Exploration (3x22 spoilers)

This is from an article that was published after the finale!

_____

FP's office door bursts open and he jumps, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "FP Jones?"

The man looks so familiar but he can't put his finger on it. It's his eyes, the colour of them specifically. He's only ever seen such a magnificent shade of blue on one other person... but no, it can't be. That's impossible.

"Yes?"

"I hear you're the sheriff in town?" FP nods. "I'm FBI agent Charles Smith, I need your help."

FP's heart stops. "Charles?"

Charles smiles. "Yeah, I'm your son."

"But, Alice said that-"

"She got wrong information, I'm very much alive. I have actual proof that I am who I say I am if you need it."

"No... no, that's alright." FP smiles. "You look like her."

"We'll have plenty of time to talk but right now we need to save mom."

FP practically shoots out of his seat, throwing on his jacket and badge. "Where is she?"

"The Sisters of Quiet Mercy."

FP sighs. "The farm."

"She stayed behind to help Polly escape."

"Charles, she's brainwashed beyond belief according to Betty." FP starts. "Betty is your sister by the way."

"I know, I met her and Jughead earlier."

"Oh, good." FP grabs his keys and opens the door. "We'll take my cruiser."

_____

They've been looking in every single room in the building but there's no sign of Alice. He did find her room and collected what he thought she might want to keep.

He's still looking through every room when he hears Charles call for him. "I found her!"

He runs down the hallway to where Charles is and finds Alice curled up in a corner.

"Al!" He rushes over to her.

"FP?" She sniffles. "You came for me?"