Keep On Loving You

The first time he lays eyes on her is at a gig for his band the FredHeads. He sees her from the stage as he and Fred set up. He whispers something to Fred and points to the pretty blonde in the crowd. Fred smiles and agrees to whatever FP has planned.

When they get out onto the stage the crowd cheers, they play enough gigs that the town knows them. They're far from great, they're hardly mediocre, but they try.

"So this first song is a cover of an Eric Clapton tune and I'd actually like to dedicate this one to someone out there in the crowd." He locks eyes with the blonde and points to her to make sure she knows he's singing to her. "I don't know your name or if you even know mine but damn, you look wonderful tonight."

And so Fred starts playing "You Look Wonderful Tonight" and FP locks eyes with the blonde the entire time he sings.

After they're set is over he's backstage packing up when she shows up.

"Quite a band you got there." She says and gosh, her voice is his new favourite sound.

"Not the best thing in the word, huh?" He smirks a little and it flutters her stomach.

"No, you guys were good!"

"I think I made it known I'm interested in you, you don't need to lie to me and tell me my band is good." He quips and she laughs.

Scratch what he thought about her voice, her laugh is his favourite sound, he could listen to it on repeat.

"I'm Alice by the way."

"FP."

She smiles back at him and it's the most beautiful thing he's seen in a while.

And so they begin a relationship, falling hard for each other fast.

Next gig they have he dedicates another song to her. "This ones for my girl." He winks at her from the stage and she smiles back at him from her spot in the front.

"Her hair is Harlow gold.
Her lips sweet surprise.
Her hands are never cold.
She's got Bette Davis Eyes."

He watches as she smiles the whole entire time, never fading.

The next time he dedicates a song to her is when they're hanging out before his gig.

She comes to see him backstage and he takes her hand, asking her to sit with him for a moment.

"I suck at words so I thought I'd play you a little something. It's all for you."

He pulls out his guitar and starts strumming the chords, singing softly and she smiles when she realizes the song.

He finishes the song, looking deep into her eyes as he sings the last line.

"For I can't help falling in love with you."

When he finishes his cheeks flush slightly and he takes her hand. "I'm sorry if it seems too soon or-"

She silences him with a kiss and when she pulls away it's with a smile. "I love you too, FP."

He dedicates songs to her throughout their entire relationship.