"Happy mother's Day, mama!"

FP comes downstairs early in the morning, carrying two tired little girls in his arms. "Morning Dad!" Jughead chirps. "We were just writing out this card for Alice since we have to go to school."

"Can you make sure she gets it, FP?" Betty asks.

"Of course, Betty. Have a good day at school you two." He looks down at the girls. "Say bye to your brother and sister." The girls both flap their little hands at the two of them as they leave the house.

He walks into the living room with them and sets them down on the couch. "You two wanna watch cartoons?" They nod excitedly. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Pancakes!" Lindie squeals.

"Jellybelly, you good with that?" He looks down at his daughter and chuckles when he sees her half asleep. He crouches down. "Hey baby girl, you gotta stay awake you've got daycare."

"I'm sleepy, daddy!" She groans. "Can I go snuggle with mama?"

"Mama's still sleeping baby, remember it's her day? We're going to let her sleep in."

"Can we stay home to celebrate with mommy?" Lindie questions.

He thinks on it for a moment and then the girls start begging, peppering kisses on his cheeks in an attempt to sway his decision. And well, how can he say no to that?

"Yeah you two can stay home, but you gotta help me get stuff ready for mama. Okay?"

"Okay, daddy!" Jellybean chirps. "Can we go get our presents for her?"

"Sure honey, just don't make too much noise upstairs, okay?"

"Okay daddy!"

"Can we make mama breakfast in bed?" Lindie asks.

"I think that sounds like a great idea, baby. What do you think we should make her?" He lifts her up into her arms as Jellybean heads towards the stairs.

"Let's make her all of her favourites!" Jellybean suggests before running upstairs to get the gifts she and Lindie had made for Alice.

"Now what are some of mama's favourites?" He talks to Lindie as he walks into the kitchen. He sets her on the counter as he pulls out a frying pan. "Eggs, bacon and pancakes? Does that sound good?"

"That sounds super yummy!"

"We'll just check with Bean once she comes back down, see if she has anything to add. You wanna help me make the eggs?" She nods and he hands her one, helping her crack it and get it in the pan.

"I gots mama's presents!" Jellybean announces as she skips downstairs. She raises her arms for FP to hoist her up on the counter as well. "Can I help make food too?"

"Of course you can, you wanna mix the pancake batter for me?" She nods and he hands her the bowl and a spoon. "We're making eggs, bacon and pancakes for mommy? Anything else you think we should add?"

"Coffee! Mommy loves her coffee!" Jellybean thinks a little more. "And fruit, she loves strawberries we always share them while we watch tv!"

"That sounds really nice, I think she'll love her breakfast." He presses a kiss to Jellybean's head and continues cooking.

___

FP presses his finger to his lips as he leads the girls upstairs into he and Alice's room. He opens the door as quietly as possible and smiles when he sees her still fast asleep. She works so hard, she deserves the relaxation.

He nods his head in the direction of the bed, silently telling the girls they can go wake her up. The climb up onto the bed and shake Alice awake, he can't help but beam when he sees the smile light up on her face at the sight of their youngest children.

"Happy Mother's Day, mama!" The girls squeal.

"Oh thank you my loves," she sits up and pulls them both into a hug, pressing kisses all over their faces. "I love you both so, so much!"

"We picked you some flowers too!" Lindie tells her, showing off the flowers she and Jellybean picked from the yard.

"They're beautiful! Thank you." She looks behind them to see FP grinning, holding a tray full of yummy looking food. "Hey handsome." She smiles at him, gesturing him over.

He places the plate on her lap and leans down to give her a kiss. "Happy Mother's Day, beautiful. I love you."

"I love you too."

He picks up a rose off of the tray and hands it to her. "The full bouquet is downstairs, I just didn't have the hands to carry it and the tray upstairs." 

She chuckles and pulls him for another kiss. "Thank you, honey."

"We made you presents!" Jellybean excitedly tells her, both girls handing her the little bags containing the gifts they made at daycare.

"You did? That's so sweet of you." Jellybean and Lindie each claim a side of her as she opens their presents. Inside are two necklaces they made out of macaroni and beads, Alice can't help but smile at the cuteness of it. "I love them! Can you help me put them on?"

Jellybean sits up on her knees and helps Alice put the necklaces on. FP beams at the pure joy radiating off of Alice, she loves all of their children so much, she's the best mom he's ever known.

"Daddy also got you a card!" Jellybean tells her.

"We writed in it too!" Lindie points out as Alice opens the card.

"To the most amazing woman I know, you never fail to put a smile on my face and the face of our children. You became the mother Jellybean and Jughead never had and love and them as your own and I can't thank you enough for that. I couldn't ask for a more amazing role model and mother for all of our children. You are the most perfect mom to our 4 children and I love you so incredible much. Happy Mother's Day, gorgeous.
Love, FP."

She tears up at FP's messages and reaches out her hand to hold his, giving it a squeeze.

"Mom, thank you for always loving me and supporting me through everything. I love you to the moon and back. I love you. Love Betty."

"Thank you for accepting and loving me and Jellybean even though you didn't have to. You're the best mom  I could've ever asked for. Happy Mother's Day!
- Jug"

"Mommy you are the bestest, most prettiest, most awesome mommy in the whole entire world. You give the bestest hugs and kisses and we love you soooooo super much!!!!!!! Happy mommy's day!
Love Jellybelly and Lindie!"