Bachelorette Party

Requested: Aw_too_Bad

____________

"Alice!" Hermione yells as she walks into the Jones- Smith household, Mary in tow. She gets no answer so she heads upstairs. She opens the door to their bedroom and sees them cuddled up, fast asleep in each other's arms. "Hello! Wake up you two!" She yells, startling Alice awake.

"Hermione? How did you get in our house?" She groggily asks.

"Fred told me where the spare key was." She explains nonchalantly. "Now get up and get your fiancé up too!"

Alice yawns and rolls onto her side and lightly shakes FP awake, planting kisses on his face. "FP," she whispers as she shakes him. "babe, wake up."

Hermione and Mary rolls their eyes as they watch her wake him. "They're disgusting." Hermione comments quietly, making Mary laugh.

FP smiles when he opens his eyes and sees her.  "Well good morning, gorgeous." He kisses her softly and she smiles before going in for another.

"Alright you two, save it for the honeymoon." Mary says, making them break apart.

"Why are you two in our bedroom?" FP asks when he finally notices Mary and Hermione standing there.

"Bachelor and bachelorette party, honey." Alice explains.

"Yeah so get dressed and go to my place, Fred is waiting." Hermione demands.

"Fine. But can you leave the room while I get dressed?" FP asks the two women.

"FP, we don't have time!" Hermione exclaims. "Just put on your pants and go! I've seen you in your underwear before, remember Fred and Tom stole your clothes from the locker room, leaving only your underwear behind?"

Alice snickers and FP rolls his eyes at the memory. "Come on, you know what I mean. Just turn around, close your eyes or something."

"I don't-" Mary cuts her off by whispering FP's situation in her ear. "Well jeez, you could've just said that! Go take a cold shower and get rid of it!"

He sighs and grabs a pillow, placing it at the front of his boxers as he shuffles to the bathroom.

"Alright, up and at em!" Hermione coxes Alice out of bed.

"Go put on a pot of coffee, I'll be down in a few minutes."

"No getting in the shower with FP." Hermione warms her.