I Love You (2)

Here's the other one I wrote for the previous request.

Enjoy!

_

"Night baby." She kisses him and then rolls over, pressing her back against his front as he cuddles her close to him.

He's running his fingers up and down her arm as she falls asleep, when he starts to get tired himself he looks over and sees that she's sound asleep in his arms.

He leans over and kisses her temple, whispering "I love you" quietly. She sits straight up as soon as he says it. "Shit, I didn't know you were awake!"

"Well I was!" She yells as she gets out of his bed, it's as if she's trying to run away from the feelings that are out in the open now.

"Al, just get back in the bed and let's talk." She shakes her head. "Or we can just go back to sleep and forget this even happened?" He proposes, he really doesn't want her to leave because he told her he loved her. He wants her to stay.

"Fine." She nods and gets back in bed. They lay there in silence for a few minutes until she breaks it. "You love me?"

"Always have."

"Always? And you never thought to tell me?" She yells at him.

"Yeah, so, you've always loved me."

She scoffs. "Please, don't flatter yourself."

"Alice, you can try and run from it all you want but it's out in the open now. I love you and you love me, deny it all you want but I'm right."

"You're never right."

"Would you stop picking a fight with me and just tell me you love me too?"

"No." She rolls over, back facing him and he laughs a little.

"You're such a baby, Al. Hiding from your feelings." He leans over to kiss her head. "I love you." He tells her again, a smug smirk on his face as he rolls over, back facing her this time.

It's ten minutes later when he feels her moving around and then feels her lips against his cheek. "I love you too." She admits as she lays down beside him, body pressed close to his. She throws her arm over him to cuddle him and he smiles as he reaches to entwine her fingers with his own.