Welcome to the Gayest Thing Ever!

Hello my lovely readers! You're not even Victims this time because this is the purest fandom in existence! Welcome to a world of oneshots galore of literally any ship between the Sanders Sides! You can skip the next paragraph or two if you don't care who I am.

My name is Evangeline Hisahoshi and I've been around the block with oneshots before. My branding is just doing the Boiz out of a fandom, but recently I stopped doing that toninclude everyone because I'm pansexual and proud of it. However since this fandom is all Boiz I wanted to include it in the title for my "branding". But there are a few things you must know about me and my writing: 

-I have several spelling errors when I write. This is because I type it all at once on an iPad and immediately publish it. I don't care about minor errors. My goal is for you to understand the story, not just one sentence.

-I try to update daily. Key word, try. Sometimes I get lazy or sometimes school is overwhelming. Most likely expect bidaily updates. If you don't understand, then it's one update every other day.

-I'm a Multishipper. Give me a reason to and I ship everything. Literally. So you can get me to write literally any ship in the fandom! Well, between the sides that is. I'm sure I ship whatever you ship because I ship everything. Praise LAMP.

Okay, with all that out of the way I should probably get to the rules of requesting, right? I like the little hold bullet list format so I am probably going to do that again. 

Requesting Rules:)

-You must give me the pairing

-Giving a Plot is Optional, but you can if you want

-Can be platonic or romantic

-Can be an AU as long as you describe it

-No OCs allowed. Sorry, I like being cannonical. Unless it's Remy because Remy is a fandom-wide noncannon side. I use Remy. I love Remy. Praise Remy.

-You can give me a song for a lyric Fic or inspiration 

And that should be it for now! I need to shut up and start writing the first oneshot so I can publish this. Another thing about me: I always have a oneshot done and ready before publishing anything from the oneshot book. It's to ensure I don't just forget it right after creating it. The last thing is, I have a heading and ending after every oneshot. So...

Oh, and Requests Are Open Always. I do have the right to say no to some, but more often than not I will happily do your request and complete it in a day or less

Don't forget that you are loved and you deserve happiness. Don't forget that you are special and unique. It's okay to be sad or angry or scared, that just proves you're human. Internet hugs and blow kisses to you wherever you are!

~Eva