You're Annoying, But I Love You [Analogical]

My favorite ship. Ever.

STORYTIME!

Recently Virgil and Patton have been hanging out together a lot more. Virgil felt like he was neglecting his best friend forever. Like a good boyfriend who knew that Virgil needed his social connections with the other sides to remain at an equilibrium to maintain his emotional stability, he allowed Virgil to do so. It gave him more times to study and read. For instance: Thomas was taking a Astrology course online and he was trying to learn fluent French so he could understand a new friend he has made who has moved from France. He has broken English so Thomas (well, Logan and Roman) have took it upon themselves to learn this new language. It inspired Roman and gave Logan something to do so he can work on his mind.

Back to the thing about Virgil hanging out a lot more with Patton: that meant he had a lot more terrible jokes and puns coming his way. Like right now, Logan was working on tradition French pronunciation, or should he type it out traditionally like Françis? Either way he was working in the alphabet and Howe to correctly say each letter within a word when Virgil found his way into his room. Virgil found himself a lovely space ontop of Logan's desk instead of in a chair. Logan has gotten used to this kind of behavior by now. It's why he always has a portion of his desk cleared at all times. Virgil has claimed it as his spot, just like a feline would. 

"Hey, Logan. I just found out something super duper cool. Want to hear it?"

Logan could use a brain break. He might as well take the time to listen to what his boyfriend has to say. Logan chuckled and put down his little textbook and took out the air lid he hadn't in his left ear, reading to him in French. He reorganized everything so that he wouldn't OCD about it when he was talking to Virgil.  Logan then put all his attention on his lovely boyfriend before giving him the vocal signal that he would indeed love to hear whatever fact he has just learned. He forgot that he was hanging out with Patton just prior to this moment.

"Yes, I would love to hear whatever you have to say Virgil."

Logan folded his hands together and rested his chin on them like a suspension bridge. Virgil sat cross legged on his desk and he cracked his knuckles. He normally cracks his knuckles before he is about to either roast someone or at something really heavy/important. He watched Virgil's lighthearted smile go from a smirk. Logan's lovestrucken idiot smile fell when it suddenly dawned in him. Patton. Terrible puns. Logan braved himself for whatever Virgil was about to throw at him.

"Vitamin C is Spanish for Vitamin Yes."

Logan let out a long auidible groan that could be heard all the way from the darkest corners of the mind palace. Virgil started snickering at Logan as he slammed his forehead on his desk, not wanting to look Virgil in the eye. Why didn't he want to look Virgil in the eye? Maybe it was due to the fact that hisnoun was actually pretty funny and he didn't want to encourage such behavior out of him because that pun was also horribly, what was the term? Horribly corny or cheesy. All Logan remembers is that it had something to do with food so it's one of those two terms that describe what that pun was.

"You're annoying, Virgil, but I love you.l

And that is exactly what Virgil wanted to hear. He got off the desk and left Logan to his suffering as the pun would be stuck in his mind all day long.

630 Words

Wow that was pathetic I'm the worst author in the world lol.

Have a good day everyone! Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva