If I Could Tell Him [Moxiety + Logince] (Sleepover AU)

This is my audition song. Why not write a fanfiction about it?

STORYTIME!

Patton and Roman have been best friends since they were young children. They dated for a year in middle school but nobody talks about that. That was basically them figuring out what dating was with eachtoher. And figuring out they're both super gay. But now they're practically brothers attached at the hip. They still have their weekendlt sleepovers and movie nights. Tonight it was Patton's turn to be the host. The two highschoolers sat in Patton's room. Roman seemed distracted, worrying Patton.

"Hey, Empire? Everything okay?"

Empire used to be the cute nickname Patton named Roman when they dated. But it stuck so now it's a best friend nickname they use in secret. Patton had one too, but it wasn't as catchy. It was childish anyways. Puppy isn't a good name for him. Empire was a great name for Roman. Roman snapped out of his thoughts. Roman had been a bit spacey lately. Patton only knew Roman would get like this on a certain occasion, but Patton would never ever assume! Never! Especially if you're assuming genders!

"Oh? Huh? Yeah I'm fine. Just... thinking."

Patton decided this was the moment where he'd be extra pushy and smug, like a good best friend does when they think their best friend might like someone. Everyone has a little bit of a twelve year old girl inside them somewhere. Some more prominent than others. Patton grinned and sat down next to Roman, leaning a little bit on his shoulder. He nudged him a little bit, but we don't need to talk about that detail. Roman couldn't help but smile at Patton's goofy nature.

"Come on, what are you thinking about? Is it a boy!? OMG does Empire have a crush? Spill that tea."

Roman rolled his eyes. Patton was invested and there's no way he's going to let up. Roman's experiences and happiness mean just as much to him as experiencing these things for himself. Roman knew that. Roman did, in fact, like a boy. But he's so smart and hates people like him! It's useless to even say it. Still, Patton was never going to let up until he knows. Besides, Patton doesn't know this guy so it should be okay, right?

"The tea's name is Logan. He's so smart and cool! He runs for the track team and doesn't robotics. Get this, he's only a sophomore like us but he's already taking Calculus! He skipped three years of math!  He's sarcastic and witty and his glasses are so dorky and he likes Crofters like me even though we live in America! He's a dreamboat Patton! A dreamboat I tell you! But he won't ever like an outgoing theater kid like me. I bet he's straight. He looks straight."

Roman cast his eyes to the floor, getting himself down about it. Didn't Logan have a girlfriend? What was her name again? Brittney? Or was that just s girl he took to prom? Roman didn't know. Roman let out a sigh and Patton leaned his head on Roman's shoulder for whatever small comfort he could give his best friend. Roman decided to change the subject, Patton getting him in the mood for more tea.

"What about you. Do you have any boys on your mind?"

Patton held his hands together, grinning madly. Patton had his cheeks flushed slightly pink and he fiddled with his thumbs. He kinda nuzzled into Roman a little bit. Oh yeah. Patton most definately had a crush too. He needs to spill the tea right now. Roman was super invested. Roman nudged Patton a bit, trying to get the word out of him. He completely forgot how bummed out he was because Patton has a crush! His twelve year old girl is showing.

"Well, there's this guy in my art class who doesn't really have many friends. I think he's emo but he's so cute. He always sits by me at lunch and in class. He always tells me how precious and innocent I am. He has anxiety and he latches onto me a lot. He's so cold and I just always want to warm him up and kiss him and tell him I love him, but I don't think he wants me like that. But he drives me crazy. I really wish I can just snuggle him and watch Disney movies, kind of like we do. I can actually imagine a future together. With kids and pets and everything. It's so weird. I want that future so much... If only I could tell him how I feel."

Roman knew exactly how he feels. You can see such a passionate romance and a bright future with someone but you can't bring yourself to tell them. Roman feels that way with Logan because he feels Logan hates him already. Patton is afraid of being friendzoned. Those two are so different yet so similar. Roman huffed Patton close. He has a good chance with him, from what he heard. Patton should chase his dream. Patton looked over at him, big puppy dog eyes.

"How do I tell him? How do I say 'I Love You'?"

Roman didn't know. Neither of them had asked anyone out before. They just kinda sorta started dating eachother and broke up casually. They went to prom as friends and talked about the cute boys in the room. Roman grabbed the remote and put on a good romance movie. Maybe this would help Patton out a bit. Lady and the Tramp. You can't go wrong with Lady and the Tramp. Roman sighed, Patton snuggling close to his best friend. 

Roman glanced at his phone. He got a text message from a friend at school. His name was Dee Dee. Roman checked his text. Dee Dee does robotics with Logan. He is on a team of three with Logan and some other kid Roman doesn't know names Virgil. Dee Dee texted him: Yo, I asked Logan about you. He got really flustered and went completely tsundere on me. But let's just say he thinks you're hot. Roman smiled to himself when Roman got another text from Dee Dee: Also Virgil has a crush on your ex. He said he has art class with him or something. Roman paused, shocked. Should he tell Patton? Yeah. Dee Dee does lie a lot and gets in trouble, but he wouldn't lie about something like this. Roman got Patton's attention.

"Hey, is your crush's name Virgil?"

Patton slowly nodded. Roman shoved his phone into Patton's hands. Patton gasped when reading the message. He didn't know Dee Dee, so he didn't care about the contact name. Patton looked at Roman with such a look of glee it made Joy from Inside Out jealous. Patton jumped up and started cheering, running around the room. Roman sent a text back to Dee Dee: You're telling the truth about this, right? Virgil really loves Patton? Instant response: Wow I love how that's the more important thing to you. Yeah, the little edgepuff loves Patton. I think Logan's attracted to you but doesn't want to admit it or let it escalate. You need to interact with him more before asking him out. And don't even think about getting in his parents. Roman snickered to himself.

Looks like they didn't need to figure it out. Dee Dee is the man! 

1224 Words

I just typed this. I'm tired. I feel heavy. I've been watching Whose Line is it Anyway? To make me laugh. I'm sorry.

~Eva