Hit Me Like a Bus... Almost [Royality] (College AU)

Everybody go check on Pengi11 please. I think they're very sad and they deserve encouragement and love. Please give her the love she deserves. That's why I'm making sure I write every story she wants from me. She deserves it. Jordan, you deserve it. You are loved. I promise. Now, here's your story.

STORYTIME

Patton was a new student at Sanders University: College of Finer Arts. Patton himself was a Music Major. He was a songwriter and composer. He always dreamed of writing that next broadway musical. He was the kind of boy to always be daydreaming and always have stars in his eyes. Definition of Soft Boy and Steven Universe. Fun Fact: he was actually wearing his Steven Universe Shirt Right Now! His glasses had pink, yellow, and blue duct tape wrapped around the the frame and he was humming to himself a new song he wrote. He's not the best at stories, but he's really good with melody and lyrics!

In fact, while he was in his own little world he forgot to press the little button on a crossroads that gave him the crosswalk sign in the little machine thingy mabob and while he was in the middle of the road the traffic light went green. Sure, it was the middle of the day. People were in classes right around now. But it just so happened a bright red Jeep Wrangler with golden spraypainted Stars on the sides with the roof and doors taken off (because we can do that here in Texas) slammed on its brakes and made a terrifying screeching sound, scaring the life and soul out of Patton. The poor soft boy was brought into reality and instsntly felt guilty.

"What the- Did you forget the button or something!? I'm just glad I didn't hit you."

The boy, no, the man driving the Jeep jumped out after leaving his car in park mode. He hurried over to make sure he didn't actually hit Patton. Patton was frozen like a deer in headlights for a moment. Wow, he almost died. Good thing he wasn't suicidal or depressed or anything or else he would have wished this cute man actually hit him! Patton, the dorky new student he was, giggled And flashed the guy a smile to make sure he knew everything was fine and that he was perfectly fine.

"Don't worry about me. Sorry for not pressing the button thingy on the doohickey by the sidewalk. My brothers Logan And Emile call me an airhead a lot at home. Whoopsies!"

Roman's general perspective because why not? Roman was looking this boy up and down and he was experiencing some real homosexual distress. He was so cute! He wore a Steven Universe shirt and slacks, but he also wore several rainbow pride bracelets and lgbt equality bracelets you could confuse him for a rainbowified emo. His glasses were taped with the pansexual flag and he  had rainbow beads on his shoelaces. Lots of Gay Pride here. Not to mention the tricolor bow tie he wore, also adorning the pansexual flag. The little pride thins he had on were small and subtle, het the really bright colors gave contrast to the natural and earth colors of his hair, eyes, and skin tone. It really suited him, despite missing the black blazer and slacks for it to be a suit. He ain't exactly a jack of hearts either. Both puns clearly intended.

"A cute airhead is what you are. Listen, why don't I take you on a small coffee date? You look new around campus and it looks like you could use a popular, charming guy like Roman to show you the ropes."

Roman sent Patton a wink, which means transition back to Patton's thoughts so we can get a reasonable word count on this fanfic. Hooray for lighthearted puns about breaking the fourth wall! Patton bit his bottom lip. A date? Already? On his first day of campus? Wow, and this man was really cute too! Was his name Roman? His name was really cool! He wore a red hoodie tied around his waist loosely while also wearing tight skinny jeans of the dark denim variety and his shirt was for some anime he think he has heard of before. Kiss Him Not Me? Sounds like something Emile would watch. He was the anime and cartoon fan, not mention s huge botxboy shipper after he found out BOTH of his brothers were of some sexuality other than homosexual. Emile never came out to him, but Patton and Logan both know he's probably omnisexual or Pansexual like himself. Didn't Patton go off tangent with his thoughts again? Oopsie Doopsie! The point as: Roman was cute. He'd love to go on a date with someone like him! Besides, he was just roaming the place anyways. Classes for him start tomorrow! He can always find his form later.

"Actually, yeah. That sounds like a lot of fun. Then could you show me where Royality road is? My dorm is supposed to be around there somewhere."

Back to Roman because I'm indecisive and I can't pick who's perspective I want to stay with! I'm tired, fite me. Roman flinched. Royality street? There were two giant buildings with dormitories there: for the theater kids and for the music nerds. Roman happened to be in the theater building. He felt his heart flutter with the thought of maybe being in the same building as cuteboy. Fifty fifty chance! Wait, what's cuteboy's name again? Logan? Emile? Second thought maybe he didn't mention it. No harm in asking again! All Princes ask their beloved for their names after that fiasco with Cinderella!

"Of course I can, my Prince. May I ask what my Prince's name is?"

Oh goodness he actually bowed to him like they would back in ye olden days. That was priceless and adorable. He felt like he could swoon right now. This guy was oozing with perosnality and fun. Patton was attracted to fun! He was a funsexual! Wait, no. He's a Pansexual Funromantic! That's better! Patton giggled and let him take his hand, pressing a kiss to his knuckles. Who would have guess he was almost run over by this same guy? It's amazing what the power of love, Gays, and fanfiction can do.

"Patton. My name is Patton."

And that was the start to something amazing.

952 Words

I'm sorry. I'm so tired and I needed to get this out so Jordan could know that I care and that I listen to her. She needs to be given a hand.

No one deserves to be forgotten, no one deserves to fade away. No one deserves to come and go and have no one know they were ever even there. Nobody deserves to disappear.

Internet Hugs and Blow Kisses!

~Eva