Flamingo [Analogical] (Highschool AU)

How many shrimps do you have to eat before you make your skin turns pink? Eat too much and you'll be sick. Shrimps are pretty rich.

STORYTIME!

Freak

Slut 

Burnout

Bugeyes

Lardass

Virgil didn't exactly go to a friendly high school. At this place, it was fight or be fought. Well, fight or be beaten into a bloody pulp. It's a white trash school that's trying to be ghetto but failing miserably and it just makes everyone miserable. Not to mention that the only good kids at this school are forced to hang out with bad kids. Just like Roman and Patton. Roman was a good guy, but his friends Remy and Deceit get him to do horrible things. And poor Patton had been sent the hospital for the second time this semester. He's transferring schools. Lucky him. Meanwhile Virgil is stuck all on his own in this hellhole.

Freak

Slut

Cripple

Homo

Homo

HOMO

Yep. That's what Virgil's made fun of for. Being a homosexual. Virgil likes boys, so what? For that he gets shoved into lockers, pushed in the hallways, laughed at in the cafeteria, and so much worse. Teachers can't do anything about it. In fact, they also tease him for his sexuality. Virgil had been trying desperately to numb himself to derogatory terms such as Faggot and Dick Sucker and Man-Whore, but he can't help but cry at the end of the day. His broken family can't help him. He has no friends. All he can do is dream about the day he graduates and hopes he can find a man who loves him and wants a stay at home husband. That's pretty much all Virgil is good for anyways.

How many shrimps do you have to eat 

Before you make your skin turn pink

Eat too much and you'll get sick

Shrimps are pretty rich.

Virgil covered his wrist with his jacket and made his way through the halls. Just this next class period and one more and he can be done for the day. Then he can escape and go somehwere where he isn't always forced to watch his back. That's when it happened again. Virgil felt something grab the back of his neck and he heard the sound of rusty metal squeaking. Not another locker. For the love of god please not another locker! Virgil was starting to develop claustrophobia because of this. Before he knew it, he had pain all over and he was twisted in a cramped, dark space with no hope of getting out until the poor kid who owns this locker opens it and puts him through more pain.

Virgil's body ached, the open wounds under his jacket stinging. Why was he born in this place? Why couldn't he just die and move on? He hates everything about this place. It sucks. It downright sucks! Virgil stopped himself from crying and looking like an even bigger wuss in front of everyone. There was a lot of crap in this locker. Whose was it anyways? Lucky Virgil. The door opened and he fell out, books and papers falling all around him. He landed at someone's feet. Virgil looked up and saw the valedictorian himself: Logan Newton. He was a nerd, but he wasn't bullied at all. His dad is a policeman And his mom is a lawyer. People knew better.

"Virgil, correct?"

Logan knew him? Of course. He's one of the many laughing stocks of this crackhouse. Virgil nodded and stood up. His body still had a phantom pain lingering, his wrists still stinging. Why were they still stinging? Virgil flinched when he felt something on the open skin of his arm. His jacket. The sleeves must have rolled up. That's the air hitting his cuts. Virgil opened his eyes, which he didn't realize were squeezed shut. Logan was examining his arm. What was this guy tryin go to get at here?