My Name's BlurryFace and I Care What You Think [Prinxiety]

First request by Pengi11! I'm not doing her requests in any specific order so.... yeah. Yay!

STORYTIME!

Virgil was stumped. If he doesn't get something out soon his fans, no, his family will be disappointed and ask him what was wrong and criticize him. Of course, they've never criticized him for missing a deadline and they've never been disappointed in him and they're the most supportive famdom in the world but he still didn't want to let him down. Virgil isn't exactly the most creative or outgoing side, but he wanted to make some contributions and help. They need to think of a script with an issue and they need to get it ASAP. The only real issues that Virgil can think of is the fact that this deadline is coming up close and he hasn't had Thomas approach Joan for script writing yet. It's going to drive him insane and back, isn't it? Whelp. Time to go to Roman.

Virgil walked through the mindspace, trying to brainstorm ways he could be efficient for once and how not to have a panic attack and make literally everything worse for everyone. The more Virgil thought about it, the more the deadline began to burden him. Luckily, Virgil didn't run into Logan nor Patton in his way to seeing Roman. Virgil stood outside Roman's door to his room and did the little signature knock that let him know that it was him and not one of the other sides. See, there's a system for how everyone knocks on doors to help tell the side in the room who is there so they could respond accordingly. The door unlocked itself and Virgil lake do in, expecting an onslaught of affection and questions. But no. It was quiet. Silence and frustration. Roman was sitting at his desk, arms over his head. Virgil's heart sank about five hundred feet below zero.

"Roman? You alright there buddy?"

Roman lifted his head from the prison of his arms. He had tear stains running down his face and the bags under his eyes made his eyeshadow jealous. Woah, Roman has been crying? Something really messed up must have happened. How long has he been awake? He saw littered cups of tea and coffee all around his desk and overflowing a waste bin or two. Maybe Remt gave him a few Starbucks? A few of the cups had the sticker name say Remy instead of Roman. Virgil walked over to Roman, who was literally a snap away from having a mental breakdown. And when Roman has a mental breakdown, it isn't good for anybody. Roman forced himself not to sob in his complaints. 

"I haven't slept in days. I've been working as hard as I can, scouring the imagination for something original and fun, I've been asking meaningless questions and even prevented myself from going on noble quests to defeat the dragon witch in my pursuit of a good idea! I'm failing everyone Virgil! I'm failing you. What kind of creativity doesn't have an idea for a video when it's already been an entire month!?"

Virgil watched the first tear slip past the dam behind his eyes. Then Roman began sobbing up a storm. Virgil was surprisingly calm, kind of like his reaction in Accepting Anxiety Part Two when the others started to freak out. Of course that all was staged for the video. His room doesn't really do that to them. He fixed it so it wouldn't. Virgil leaned over his chair and took Roman into a big hug. Virgil conjured an iPod and shuffled a bunch of comforting songs and slow songs he knew by various artists he knows Roman enjoys. You know, Dodie, TØP, Sara Bareilles, Neil Patrick Harris, Lin Manuel Miranda, Nicole Visco, exetera exedra. He went ahead and had Stressed Out by twenty one pilots start the playlist.

"It's all good, Ro. Everyone gets writer's block. Everybody gets artists block. Everybody gets creativity block. I'm sure if we take out time and take a break from all this, it will all be Gucci. Besides, we have the most supportive and sweet famdom in internet history. Just ask Coley and her 'entering the fandom' videos. People will understand that you just need a bit more time. 'Kay?"

Roman's posture in the chair was fixated so it's back at it's normal gay self. He doesn't have straight posture because nobody in this book is straight. However he's not slouched so he's sitting up gay. Or just sitting upright if you want to get technical. I just need a higher word count to meet my quote so just skip past this sentence and this little part that I added solely to up my word count. We good? Good. Back to the subject at hand. Roman leaned back into Virgil and he placed his hands over Virgil's. Virgil smiled warmly and pressed a tender kiss to Roman's temple. A mind's eye kiss could probably help the gears start turning. If not he can take him on a date. Roman then yawned a very big Andy overdramatically yawn. Or was it overdramatic? Hold on a second. When was the last time Roman slept again?!

"Thank you Virgil, I mean it. Maybe I should sleep this funk off or something."

That's when the iPod went from Twenty One Pilots to Dodie real quick. Everybody's favorite song 6/10 began playing and Virgil smiled. He pulled out Roman's chair for him and Roman instsntly changed into his silk royal red pajamas. He's a personification of the right brain. He isn't real. He can do that. Virgil did it too, but he just wore some short comfortable shorts made from some nice, soft fabric and a loose shirt that actually was the 6/10 shirt that Dodie made as merch. If you can't tell, he's kind of a Dodie fanboy. Roman literally flopped onto the bed, too exaughsted and to melancholy to care. Like a middle school girl on her period. Virgil sat on the side of the bed and lovingly pushed the bangs out of Roman's face. He stared at his face, adoring him. This was supposed to be a sappy, lovely moment, but Virgil couldn't resist.

"Eye Bags definitely are not your fashion sense Princey. If you want to slay, this isn't the way. You need your beauty sleep."

Virgil was grinning like a doofus as Roman literally grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it like he didn't even want to give Virgil the time of day. This isn't just what kind of boyfriends they were. Virgil just can't help but love to tease Roman. That's just how he is. Roman removed the pillow and revealed that he was actually smiling. Roman did, in fact, slay with a smile. He looked so happy and like he felt he belonged here. He looked like he loved himself and loved everyone else. That smile held so much love and passion and greatness, the world still isn't ready to see it at its full brightness.

"Shut up Twenty One Paranoids and sleep with me."

TØP reference name? That's a new one. Virgil rolled his eyes and laid down, letting himself be pulled close by Roman. The silk of his pajamas was cool while the comforters thrown over themselves were warm. Virgil snuggled close to Roman's body, feeling secure and safe with them. The video can wait. Roman was more important than some prepubescent teens getting s YouTube video... for now.

1233 Words

Two in one night! That's how we roll in the Hisahoshi Household! Oneshot train toot toot!

Remember that you deserve breaks. Sometimes you feel like you just can't do it or you just can't meet the deadline and that is okey. Sometimes people just can't. Sometimes you just can't. That's just something that happens. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva