Nakupenda [Analogical]

Have a nice little oneshot with loads of words in different languages 'cause everything can be gayer. I also got a quotev where I post Sanders Sides quizzes. Just google "how Logan Sanders are you?" And you'll probably find my quiz.

Also Analogical is officially my favorite ship the history of forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

STORYTIME!!!

Logan wasn't exactly the best person in the world to express his feelings. This whole "feelings" thing was very new to him. He was the logical side, but even logic has feelings and can be swayed by personal opinion. Thomas's innocent, romantic perosnality has started to take a toll on Logan and he has found himself fallling in love with one of his fellow core sides: Virgil. However he has no idea how to say anything to him or convert these new feelings, having a warmth in his chest and lump in his throat any time he tries to say it upfront like he normally does, so he found a way to avoid it.

"Mahal Kita, Virgil."

Logan would say any phrase he wanted to say in a language Virgil didn't understand so he could say his feelings and not feel the overwhelming shame that comes with him understanding it. It was small relief from his feelings, but it was still relief. As long as he could somehow get these emotions out without making an utter fool of himself with these new feelings then everything is okay. Oh, and if you don't get the title of this oneshot: Nakupenda means "I Love You" in Swahili, following the pattern of this fanfiction. Fun challenge: try to identify every language used other than Swahili starting now! No cheating!

Meanwhile in Virgil's mind he was very confused. Logan would just start talking to him or walk by then he would say something in some sort of alien language and it confused him so much. What was he saying? And why did he feel like Every phrase had the same meaning? Was it some sort of nickname or insult towards him? After seeing eye-to-eye in that debate a while back they actually grew kinda close as friends so he doubted that whatever that was that it wasn't an insult. But what was it? It started to make him anxious. 

"Virgil, Se Agapó."

Logan greeted him, almost cheerfully, before leaving. What did that mean!? What language was that!? This was starting to drive Virgil crazy with anticipation, he had to know! He sure as heck couldn't use facial expressions to discover what it meant. It was Logan! He's a total kuudere! So what else could he do? Virgil rolled his eyes and trudged on. Maybe if he learned key phrases in a language he could get lucky and Logan could say that in his selected language. But how can he know what to study if he had no idea where to start!? Next time Virgil needs to pay extra close to his face. ... and touch up on his Spanish and French. He thinks he spoke one of the two once. He should probably see that low-budget Prince for advice. If anyone knows flowery Romance languages like Latin and stuff, it's him....

Logan was passing through a few hours later. For some reason he felt like he needed to be around Virgil more and more. He felt his metaphorical heart swell in advance to seeing him, as if it was bracing itself for Virgil to be met in his gaze. Relief filled him when he saw Virgil, looking over flashcards. Flashcards? Those are new. Logan noticed Virgil looked up at him. He as about to say something when Virgil cut him off.

"Let me guess. It's either going to be: Te Odio, Necesito Ayuda, Te Echo de Menos, or Te Amo. Roman gave me flashcards based on what I remembered you telling me in whatever's other languages you sputtered out."

...

Logan froze, feeling his entire body grow cold. He knew? What those four phrases said in order are: I Hate you, I Need Help, I Miss You, And I Love You. He was catching on. Logan online now realized what kind of anxiety Virgil not knowing what he was constantly said sating  him could of been. But this uncomfortable pounding in his chest... this shame rising up to his face and making him both hot and cold at the same time... was this what embarassment felt like? Is this what being in love felt like? It was torture. Why do people enjoy feeling these sensations when they are most unpleasant.

"Well, I... Te Amo, Virgil."

Logan tried being upfront with everything. He tried stating the fact. The fact was: Logan was in Love with Virgil. But why was it so hard to choke out? Why was this shame suffocating him? Why was there a sob in his throat and tears behind his eyes struggling to pour out? Feelings were so complicated, so confusing... emotions hurt. Why do people like emotions if they hurt so much? Like this? Logan felt himself grow weak. But he still kept standing. He searched Virgil's eyes for any reaction. He needed something, anything. Logan needed validation that these emotions were reciprocated. The anxiety was killing him, ironically.

"Logan..."

Virgil stood up. That was the last one he expected from him. He expected Insults. He expected it to be Te Odio, but no. It was Te Amo. Logan bowed his head, refusing to meet his eyes anymore. Logan clenched his fists at his sides. Was he about to cry!? Before Logan could close himself off and run away, Virgil lunged forward and out himself in his arms. Virgil wrapped his arms around his torso and started doing his damn beats to comfort Logan before he Got too bad.

"Logan, Hey! Don't worry I love you back, okay? Don't cry. You're my mental stability. If you cry.... I'm going to cry. Don't be embarassed, man. I need you. I don't need you to cry. I love you too. I love you too..."

Logan heard Virgil's Words loud and clear. But why did he still want to cry when he was filled with such an unmeasurable amount of joy? He closed his eyes hidden behind his glasses and wrapped his arms around the anxious side. He held him close like he was the one protective guard him when in reality: Virgil was protecting Logan. Protecting Logan from shame, heartbreak, and a meltdown. He had one last langauge he wanted to use, but he wanted to say something new. He wanted to say....

"I love you, Ma Fleur."

And Virgil knew what that meant. Everyone knows what that means. Logan just called Virgil his flower.

1004 Words

I tried my best at midnight. I'm so tired lol. I'm going to listen to Thomas Sanders and Dodie Songs until I pass out now. Bleh.

Thank you all for being so amazing and just keep it up. Keep being you. There's nobody else I'd rather have you as. Just be yourself. Love you all! Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva