Polaroid [Logince] (College AU)

I've been sick forever. I hate it. I hate how weak I am. I hate the constant headaches and sadness. I hate how I make my mom try so hard just to make me feel better. She deserves better...

But hey, let's make the mood better with a happy Logince, right?

STORYTIME!

With a snap of his Polaroid camera Logan captured the well-placed sight before him. His pet owl obediently standing in front of his roommate's ukulele (which he painted little fruits on when he was bored) with coconuts and bananas layered about. Even though school was out for the summer, and he went with his boyfriend to his parent's beachfront home in Hawaii for the three months, Logan had trouble finding something to ease the time. That when his boyfriend and roommate recommended that he take up some sort of hobby other than reading and calculating math problems. Something relaxing. Roman, the previously mentioned boyfriend, gave him a camera and told him to quote "go nuts". Logan took the photograph and shook it dry, looking at it with literally no external emotion. It turned out fantastic.

"Thank you, Luna. You've made an excellent model for my photography debut. I'm sure Roman would be ecstatic to see that I've actually used this ancient piece of technology for something productive in his eyes."

Logan lifted his tote bag off the sandy ground of the beach and slung it over his shoulder. He took out a small envelope containing maybe three Polaroid photographs and added the newest one to his collection for a grand sum of four pieces. Logan walked over to the set and began picking things up. Luna, the very well trained owl, took this as her cue to flutter and perch herself on Logan's shoulder as he took the ukulele and found a nice temporary home for it in his tote bag. After everything was settled, it was time to return to the vacation home where his boyfriend was. Or wasn't. He was likely to be out surfing or exteoverting like the outgoing, physically fit, creative he is.

Entering the small cabin, Logan was pleasantly surprised to find it empty. Well, as he was aware of. That meant he wouldn't be nagged at for spending his summer reading on the more complex scientific studies of quantum physics. Luna flew Off his shoulders to socialize with the parrots and other tropical birds Roman's retired parents owned and found shelter in the cabin while Logan found a nice crook in the couch and reached for his book. This silent, pleasant moment was not long lived. The door swung open to reveal none other than Roman stranding there. His skin was burnt like a lobster his hair salty and messy, and he wore the bigges grin anyone in the world could see. Great. Now Logan can't read in tranquility.

"Logan! You're back! Hey, how is Then pnoto collection coming along? I bet they're awesome! Can I see?!"

Roman plopped onto the couch, super excited to see the small collection of Polaroids Logan has gathered in the span of maybe two days. Logan sighed and rolled his eyes, knowing this is just how his boyfriend is. He may be annoying sometimes, scratch that- most of the time, but he does hold deep affections for him. This is also a good chance to return the ukulele he borrowed for his recent photo shoot with Luna. He reached for his tote bag he placed on the coffee table when he walked in and pulled out both the envelope and the ukulele. He handed the stringed instrument to his wonderful lover and opened the unsealed envelope.

"Do not give your hopes up. It is not very much. However, I do feel that you might find these still life polaroids most aesthetically pleasing."

Logan took out each individual photo, switching them into chronological order from when they were taken, and made sure they were completely dry before handing them over to Roman. Roman took them and flipped through them eagerly, ana,dying the components of every single one. He had a sparkle in his eye when he did so. That wonder, excitement, and pure curiosity is what enticed Logan so and reminded him why he loved this artistic, musical goofball. Roman turned to Logan after cycling through the four several times. He held the newest one in left hand, away from the others in his dominant right one.