You! [Royality]

Request by the awesome PokemonGladion who is a close friends of mine I love very much. 

STORYTIME!

Roman spun Patton around, jumping onto the cotton candy cloud floating up behind them. Ever since Taylor Swift and Brendon Urie uploaded that new song of theirs Roman had been working like no tomorrow. All the creative clears have been turning and he had never seen happier, more productive days. Whenever he wasn't working, he was playing around with his boyfriend in the Imagination and dream station. Right now, the boys found themselves Inside of a literal candy land. Everything was super great and awesome!

"Betcha I can get higher than you!"

"Wha- No way!"

Patton teased Roman, and he took the bait. Their hands escaped from one another as they instantly went into a platformer video game in real life! Well... as real as two figments of someone's imagination can be in a fanfiction. Don't even bother trying to fix the fourth wall. It's long gone. Cotton candy clouds lacing together a super Mario level, slow rainbow-reflecting bubbles floating all around them. It was super awesome! But that's when Roman got an idea. Remember that song they mentioned at the begining that inspired Roman? Well, what if they went iNSIDE THE MUSIC VIDEO!?

With a double clap of Roman's hands, the clouds all disappeared beneath them and suddenly they were free, free fallin. Patton went into cannonball position, knowing that they cannot be hurt in this Imagination place. Suddenly a pool was beneath them and both men jumped through the water. As of it was a portal, they flew through to the other side and they were in that magical place of the Me! Music video. 

Roman combed his hair back and looked down to admire his appearance. He was wearing the same suit that Brendon Urie wore when performing. He looked over at his beloved, who was adorned in the Taylor Swift Dress. That's something cute about Patton. He's down for crossdressing and he looks better in addresses than some girls do! He was precious as a doll and cute as a button. Roman cleated his throat to get Patton's attention. He looked up from his trance and fixed his askew glasses. He grinned at him.

"This is so cool! I look just like Taylor!"

"Nope. You're cuter."

Patton was pulled forward into Roman's arms for a quick peck on the cheek, then he guided Patton into an eelegant spin before letting him drift away. Patton was laughing, having a wonderful time. When he stopped his momentum he was standing right in front of a little garden of balloons. Cute balloons shaped like rabbit heads. Patton took a pastel blue one and a pastel pink one. He turned around and noticed Roman was standing there. Perfect! He handed the pink one to him because he knows how much Roman LOVES pink! It's, like, the cutest color AND the gayest color! Who doesn't love pink?

Roman took the balloon and tied it around his wrist so he won't have to worry about losing it. He grinned and grabbed Patton's hands, pulling him back into his arms. Instead of dancing with him or spinning him in every which direction, he decided to share a vert sentimental moment with his beloved.

"I love you, Patton."

"I love you too, Roman!"

In the end: what more do we need than love?

563 Words

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sooo sorry. I can't go on or finish this one. I'm I a terrible mental place. I'm so tired and I can't get motivated to do anything. I can't pay attention  to anything and I just want to live in a perfect world I created renter then this one... I don't know what is wrong with me but I can't seem to get better

PokemonGladion I'm sorry for ruining your request and if you want me to I can retry or do a different one because you deserve better than this little piece of crap.

I'm sorry for letting you down.

~Eva