My Cutie Pie [Royality] (Long Distance AU)

Yes, this was highly inspired by Mystic Messenger. Yes, Roman is basically Zen. I'm a Zen fangirl. Fite me.

STORYTIME!

Roman trudged in after a long day of work. It's exaughstiing trying to play straight, isn't it? He was cast as Emmett Ritchmond in the community's production of Lagally Blonde. The director is a bitch and a tumblr feminist who hates men for some bizarre reason and the girl who plays Elle always finds away to make him, the guy who plays Warner, and everyone else who isn't female in the cast wish they were never born. Normally, Roman would drop the show like it was hot. However the show nights are coming up in a few weeks and he had a pretty damn significant role. He can't just back out without serious damage.

So what does Roman do to get rid of all this stress and turn him back into the happy, super gay Roman that everyone knows and loves? He grabs his phone and shoots a text to his boyfriend who lives all the way across the globe. Just a warning that he's probably going to go ahead and Skype him. Roman set down his phone and went to go grab his MacBook so he can see his lovely boyfriend who lives all the way in Europe. Roman ran a hand through his hair and decided to get changed out of this outfit. His Emmett costume was very warm and that doesn't work with the Orlando spring. Yeah, he went to his room for a quick change before he can talk to his adorable cutie pie.

Roman came back into the room wearing a tank top and some really short sleeping shorts he found at Walmart on sale. They were shorter than boxers but he felt pretty in them because they showed off his legs. Besides, it was comfortable and he was hot as all hell. Roman went to the kitchen to fix himself a nice large cup of sweetened iced tea lemonade before going back to his couch and opening his MacBook. His heart was fluttering already at the thought of seeing his precious British Boyfreind. He opened Skype and sent the call request for him. His boyfriend instsntly picked up.

"Hey Roman, bad day at Rehersal? Don't worry, it's all over now!"

Patton cheered from the other side of the screen, lashing his signature smile. He was laying down on his stomach ontop of his bed. He was resting himself upon a pillow pet and he was snuggling some sort of pokédoll under his arm. His glssses were askew and it was obvious he was about to get some sleep. Roman forgot about time differences over the Atlantic Ocean, but he didn't feel guilty because sometimes Patton wakes him up at three in the morning and Roman doesn't care. It's probably be only nine at night over in Manchester so Patton should be fine chatting with him.

"Yeah, so much better because I can talk to you, Cutie Pie~"

Roman pressed his hand against his screen, the camera catching that and showing that image to Patton. All the way across the Atlantic, Patton watched Roman do that thing on his iPad. Patton giggled softly, knowing that this was the closest thing they could do to holding hands for now. On Patton's side, he just wanted to cross the ocean and run into Roman's eyes. He wanted to go to the Florida place in America and find his beloved boyfriend so he doesn't have to hug a pillow to not feel lonely at night. He wants to be garunteed that he has a loyal person by being there with them. It's not that he doesn't trust him, but he was always taught that online relationships never work because people chest without the other having any way of knowing. However, for now, Patton hound just keep smiling

"Hey, Roman. Is there any way you can come to Manchester soon? Maybe after your Musical? I really want to meet you..."

Patton watched the screen for any reaction out of the love of his life. He wants to show him around his home, he wants to bring him home and watch Disney movies untilt he sun goes down, he wants to kiss him instead of the iPad for the very first time. He doesn't care which country they are in, he wants to be with Roman. Once Patton can earn enough money, he was going to get on a plane and go to Orlando. He didn't care about essentials. Roman already promised him whatever he wanted and a wonderful group of friends. Patton was so lonely in the United Kingdom.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. After that there's auditions for even more shows and I need to pay rent in my apartment. But if you need help earning money for you right plane ticket I can always help pay for it. Everything else you need is right here."

Patton watched Roman give him a wide smile. Patton almost had enough. Maybe three weeks and he can pay for his plane ticket all by himself and show Roman that he is responsible and able to get to Florida on his own. Patton shook his head, fixing his glasses after realizing they were about to fall right off of his face. Long Distance relationships were tough, but if he can make it three weeks and get on a plane to see Roman it was all going to be worth it. Everything was going to be worth it in the end, even if he has to leave his parents here.

"No, I want to get the ticket myself.  I want to show you that I'm efficient and I can work hard too!"

Patton sat up a little bit and puffed out his chest, dying to feign masculinity. Roman smiled and began to laugh. Back All the way across the ocean Roman held up a fist to his Louth to hide his laughter at his boyfriend's antics. He loved him so much and always could rely on him when's he needs to smile. Roman took his MacBook off of his lap and kissed the monitor right where Patton's lips were.

"I love you, Patton. Sleep tight. I'll see you in a little less than a month."

Patton waved goodbye sadly, turning off his side of the Skype conversation. Roma sighed and closed his MacBook, not bothering to close the app. He found his phone and sent another sweet message to Patton, just reminding him that he loves him and hopes that he dreams his best dream. Roman felt a lot better about himself now. Three weeks and he can kiss his boyfriend, hold him in his arms, and cuddle him while watching Disney movies. That's all they really wanted to do anyways. Roman took a sip of his sweetened iced tea, feeling really good about himself.  You know what? He's going to go practice his monologue for his next audition! 

And he's going to think of Patton when he does!

1160 Words

I was inspired by Pengi11 and FandomsUnited_Always because they have a beauitful online relationship and Jordan was talking to me and fangirling to me about their Skype conversation and how beautiful her girlfriend is so, yeah. This was inspired by you two.

A relationship can work if all parties in the relationship try their best to make it work. You have to have effort from all sides. Long distance, Gay, straight, interracial, anything can work as long as you try your best. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva