You Belong to Me [Roceit] (Royalty AU)

We all know what song this is based off of.

STORYTIME!

King Roman sighed happily, twirling the end so of his cape in his hand while sitting in his little throne. He has the pampered life. He has it real good. He ruled over the Kingdom of Sanders and had everything he could ever want in the palm of his hands. Well, except for the rebelling colonists across the ocean but who cares about them? He has his precious little servant that he loves dearly and dotes upon. Does this servant have a name? Well, not exactly. Roman just calls him his little snake because he kinda sorta runs his entire army and has intel/blackmail on other countries. Where is that slippy serpent anyways?

Roman sat up, about to call for him, when he entered the throne room. He always knows exactly when he wants him, doesn't he? He may have a mostly little scar on the side of his face, but that's because of the war with the Dawson Kingdom. King Shane had a little conspiracy about Sanders and attacked. This scaly boi, however, manages to single handedly get the attackers to leave and Roman has not gotten a word from Dawson since. Well, that was of course after several battles because Roman didn't want his precious to get hurt and nobody else could intimidate the Dawsonians. Roman motioned for his beloved little servant to come forth. He bowed before his king.

"Sire, the colonies are growing weary of the taxes. I have Word that they wish to declare independence. A group of men named Logan Barry with his friends Patton Lovett and Virgil Adams have all sent documents explaining their grievances that they require fixed. However, all of which are ludicrous. I highly recommend setting them straight."

A list of grievances? Independence? Phooey. They couldn't survive without Roman's guidance! Roman had been supporting them and providing for them. He basically gave them a free trial from taxes for a little while so they can get back on their feet! But now they're being grumpy because they're being treated like actual Sanders countries and that is so stupid! Ugh. Stupid colonists. Roman rolled his eyes and gestured for his darling beloved slippery little snake to stand up.

"You know I can't do anything straight. Good heavens stand up! Come here, My Pet~"

The servant stood up, walking up to the throne. Roman took his hands and ran them through the intelligent man's hair, almost as if in a trance. Let's go to Deceit's perspective, shall we? Deceit simply closed his eyes and let his lord do as he pleased. After all, if the monarch of the most powerful kingdom in the world liked him then he would have even more power in this world. If he can get the king so fond of him to make him general or even his husband (or reverse mistress because he has an obligatory wife) then he can either take over and become ultimate ruler of the world starting with Sanders or convince Roman to do the same. He does have a slight affection for the king. He's a dumbass so it should be easy once he gets him forever in his favor.

"Do you see what is happening right now, Pet? This moment only we can share. You are mine. And of you ever think of leaving me or deceiving me like those pesky little colonists I will personally have you murdered. You will forever blending to me. You love me, Right? Love your master! Love your king!"

Deceit flinched, where had this come from?! Deceit didn't mind. That's the clingy mentality that his king need to have if his plan would ever hope to work. Deceit noticed his his hands danced along his skin, tangling in his hair. The king suddenly brought his face extremely close, clawing into his head. He had a sort of crazed madness in his eyes. The insanity must be getting to him. There are a lot of things that could be getting to him. Deceit knew that more than anyone. Well, with having a wife and not even liking girls, a whole set of colonies hating you and wanting to leave (because they're being petty), and leading an entire country when you're barely even twenty is a lot. That's why Roman needs him. 

Deceit decided to help him out with one of those things. He leaned forward and kissed his king right on the lips, passionately and deeply. The king melted in his hands like putty. Perfect. This is exactly what he needs. Deceit took the king out of the throne and spun him around, dipping him and kissing him deeper. Let's just out a giant censored bar right here and let your imagination finish off with all the juicy details of the kiss. Yeah, I'm not describing it. Let's just say it gets kinda steamy right here. Deceit let the king go, panting. Wow... that felt good. Like, really good. He almost forgot about his plans for world domination! ...almost.

Switching back to King Roman's perspective, he was breathless and helpless. He looked at his servant with loving eyes, feeling the phantom kiss and bruises form on his lips. He hadn't ever been kissed like that, and he loved every second of it. His head was pounding. Everything was driving him absolutely mad! Mad like a hatter! Ha ha! He really needed that to get him level. Not straight, because he isn't. Roman fixed his posture and grinned a goofu grin. He had no idea how much he really needed that.

"As you can see, I love you oh so dearly, Sire."

Roman fell back onto his throne, a little night light from the heavy kissing and from being so infatuated with this mysterious man. His snaek boi walked forward and bowed before him, kissing his hand. It wasn't quite a story magical as the one he had just placed on his lips, but still flattering. Roman is so fucking gay. He really doesn't want his wife. She doesn't like him much either. He just chose her because she was a childhood friend and didn't really Care. She's also gay as hell. A thought crossed Roman's mind. A brilliant idea that the people might not love, but he would adore. Roman cleared his throat, standing up. His pet stood up too, in turn causing him to get down on one knee.

"Then marry me and prove it."

Deceit smirked. All according to plan. Deceit hid his intentions as he wore a surprised face before letting it spread into a warm smile.

"Of course, My Lord."

1095 Words

I know I haven't written in a while. My internet was down forever because of terrible storms and it's still off and on. I wrote this over three days because of the crappy internet lol. I'm sorry. Y'all deserve better.

~Eva