Symptoms of Love [Logince]

I'm sorry for being  lazy piece of trash lol. Writier's Block for Sanders Sides unless it's Analogical and I don't want to do repeats back to back. 

STORYTIME!

Logan was reading a book, however his mind was completely elsewhere. Where was his mind? His mind was on the most unlikely place you would find it: Roman. Yes, Logan couldn't stop thinking about the extravagant and flamboyant prince than ran the creative cortex of Thomas's brain. Logan didn't have a logical reason for it, his thoughts always resided next to Roman. He found himself experiencing symptoms of fever and anxiety when thinking about him like a beating heart and red face, sweating and a hard time finding the right words. Logan couldn't think straight. He wanted to research this on his own and not let anyone see him this way, however there's no way he can do it on his own. He has to find Virgil, surely he'd know what was going on with him, The symptoms of anxiety being noted and leading him to be the best person to help him with this issue.

Logan began his decent down the stairs, figuring that Virgil would be on the couch scrolling through his tumblr like normal, and Logan felt himself freeze. Roman as standing in the kitchen, singing some song under his breath and fixing up a meal. Was it already so close to dinnertime already? Logan completely lost track of time. Logan couldn't see Virgil or Patton from the bird's eye view the elevation of the stairs gave him. Logan tried to suppress whatever emotions were flying around in his chest and go investigate the downstairs, hoping that Virgil may just be out of his line of sight.

"Hey!"

Roman chirped from the kitchen, leaving over a cutting board and a bunch of ingredients. Logan halted himself, two stairs down from being on the first floor of the mind palace that was identical to what Thomas's actual house was. Roman beamed a smile and continued working, trying to multifocus his attention both on his task and on Logan. He felt as though his feverish face increased in temperature and his heart accelerated even faster. This shouldn't be good for his blood rate, however he is only a figment if the mind so it shouldn't matter. Logan tried to play it off, fearing the consequences of revealing his weakness to Roman.

"Salutations, Roman. Have you seen Virgil?"

Roman almost looked disappointed when Logan said Virgil's name. Interesting. What hypothesis can be concluded from that reaction? A query for a time other than this one. There was a singular elephant in the room Logan wanted to have addressed and that was these confusing symptoms and emotions swirling within his logical self. Roman stopped working, setting his knife down and inhaling deeply with an exhale to match. Was something abnormal and inadqueate in Roman's perspective?

"Sorry, Specs. The Off Brand Gerard Way went to the Imagination with Patton and Deceit to try and settle their differences or whatever. I decided to bake a cake because I was bored and the needed something to get my mind off of my artist's block. Feel free to go back upstairs and lock yourself in your room, leaving me alone, while you wait for Virgil to come back."

Roman was being overly dramatic, as always, however this seemed to strike a chord inside of Logan. Logan finished his decent down the stairs and walked around to the kitchen area. There isn't a bar connected to the counter and sink, right in front of where Roman was working on cutting up strawberries and raspberries. Logan took a seat at the bar just so he wouldn't leave Roman alone. Perhaps he was trying to ignore his low self esteem and loneliness he tries to hide with false confidence. Logan felt a gravitational pull of the emotional kind, preventing him from complying with his words and leaving. There was an awkward silence before Roman realized Logan actually was still in the room. Roman was genuinely surprised to see Logan sitting there, just for him. Logan decided to spark some conversation.

"Roman, I believe there is something we must converse upon. It involves our relationship and some... uncertain experiences I may have experienced. You are good with emotions, so I might as well question you."

Roman paused, freezing in place the second he said the word "Relationship". Roman sat down his knife and took a raspberry. He popped it in his mouth and walked around the counter silently, sitting down next to Logan on the counter. Roman was really put of character. No witty remarks nor any flamboyant responses. Roman was just silent and waited for Logan to say something. He was too serious to be himself... something must be off with him. Perhaps Logan can bring it up after he figures out what the heck is wrong with him. Logan took a deep inhale and decided to explain his symptoms.

"Well, there's an emotion I cannot place every time I see a specific person. Most symptoms correspond with anxiety so I was going to ask Virgil about it. I feel blood rush up to my face, my heart rate quicken, and I have trouble focusing on everyone else except yo... the specific person in question. Is that enough information to decipher what is wrong with me?"

Roman started nodding slowly and a smirk overcame his face, unsettling Logan quite a bit. It looked handsome on him, odd since they all have the same face, but it built suspense and an abnormal feeling in his midriff region. Roman started laughing, and laughing really hard. He snorted and almost fell off the barstool, causing more symptoms of embarassment in Logan  as expected streams warmth and some persperation on the back of his neck. Roman finally calmed himself down enough to giggle out an answer.

"You're in love with someone! Oh my god XJ9 actually has a crush on someone!"

A crush? Love? Romantic feelings towards someone? That may be a proper explanation for it. However holding romantic attraction towards Roman of all people? It's plausible but never could be foreseen by anyone. Logan focused on Roman, who was still laughing and trying to get ahold of himself. Logan noticed his hand in the counter. Since he has managed to lighten his mood, perhaps he should make Roman aware that he is the one he holds romantic feelings for before he makes the atmosphere awkward. Logan reaches out and placed his hand on top of Roman's, grabbing his attention. He waited for eye contact before he confessed his feelings. Eww, feelings.

"Yes, Roman. I believe I do hold romantic attraction towards you."

His red face made his sash dull in comparison. Was that a good reaction? Logan didn't know. He still has a lot to learn about relationships.

1111 Words

Eleven eleven make a wish! I hope you wish for something great!

~Eva