I Love You S'more! [Moxiety] (Camp AU)

I've been struggling with ideas so my good friend -JustAnEditor-  gave me a few ideas that I'm going to do!

Also, public service announcement, I did upload the first two parts of my analogical book! It's called Starbugs and I think it's turning out pretty great so far! I'm 400 Words into chapter two so look out for that!

With the PSA out of the way get ready to have some cavities because this is going to be the superset fluffiest super fluff I've ever written to date.

STORYTIME!

Patton is the goofball we all need in our lives. He worked over the Summer as a Camp Guidance Councilor at an LGBTQA+ camp and he suggested that Virgil go with him on a camping trip over spring break. Virgil hated going outside. No electricity, no Wi-Fi, no beds, and icky mosquitos coming to give him diseases. However, for Patton, he could suck it up for a few days and go camping with his favorite man. Virgil made sure he packed extra hoodies and he actually wore shorts for the first time in his life because outdoors people are supposed to wear shorts. Either way, he's going camping with his boyfriend over spring break.

It was then night after the first day of their three day camping retreat and Virgil was already miserable. He wants to scroll through tumblr so bad instead of going fishing or whatever. Fishing's is boring, but at least he can talk to his lovely man to pass the time. Patton tells the best jokes and stories, there isn't a possible way to be bored. Still, he wants to see what kind of memes tumblr is producing, that's just part of who Virgil is. The two of the men were sitting on a log they found in the woods and rolled it over to their campfire. They were just sitting by the fire, trying their best to cuddle even though their arses were in agony thanks to not having a couch it sit on, when Patton gasps.

"Virge! I have an idea! Give me a second..."

Patton jumps up, almost making Virgil fall over off the log and roll into the fire. That wouldn't be fun, now would it? But it's Patton and he just had so much energy he couldn't stop once he had an idea, so it was up to Virgil to catch himself and make sure he doesn't burn to death. Exaggeration, duh. The worst that could happen is his hoodie gets a bit crispy. Patton would freak out and yeet him into the fishing pond before any real damage could happen. Patton is a heck of a lot stronger than he looks.

Patton ran into the tent and Virgil could hear things being thrown outside of his bag. Virgil snickered when Patton came back out with many different snacks. He got ghram crackers, hershey's chocolate bars, and marshmallows. He also got out two very large metal sticks. Everybody should know what these mean. Patton wanted to make s'mores. Gooey, messy, delicious, sweet, pure, campfire s'mores. Why is there an apostrophe between the S and M? Virgil doesn't know and it's drives him crazy because it makes no sense. But he isn't forced to read the word over and over like you are, so he doesn't have to deal with the insanity that is the English language. Sucks to be you, don't it Reader? Well it sucks to be the author because it drives her crazy every time it autocorrects tO ADD THE FREAKING APOSTROPHE!!!!

"Let's make S'mores!"

That's an amazing idea! Virgil sat up on the log, trying to make his butt not scream in agony, as Patton got out two paper plates from seemingly nowhere and placed everything down. He ripped open the box of Garamond crackers and snapped the chocolate bar open. Half the bag of marshmallows was gone already. Patton got hungry during the car ride over here despite them stopping by Arby's to get lunch so he snacked on the marshmallows. Patton took no time impaling a marshmallow with his stick so he can get it to gooey gorgeous deliciousness. Virgil laughed and for his own marshmallow on his own stick, holding it out next to Patton's.