Paint [Royality]

Pastel sweetness... allow yourself to be wholesome.... smile! <3

STORYTIME!

Roman was painting a new room of the mind palace. He had created a new room for Doctor Picani after doing Remy's. Patton demanded that they get their own rooms like the sides because they're original characters who have become a part of Thomas. You know what they say about theater, your character becomes a part of you. So here Roman was in Doctor Picani's room with the brightest, most pastel colors and painting them in long stripes. It was kind of bland, but Roman did what he was told.

While Roman was completing his Honey-Do list, his Honey came in to check on him! Roman didn't notice Patton at first, singing "How Far I'll Go" from Moana as he worked. MUCH better than just whistling, so Snow White really needs to get herself updated. Patton giggled and conjured a boombox. You know that cartoon that went on way too long and got ruined called Fairly Odd Parents? Well there's this one song from way early on by Chip Skylark called "My Shiny Teeth and Me."

Well, Roman hates it.

So from the first few beats Roman was absolutely livid. He turned around, about to explode at Fall Out Boi when he saw his boyfriend standing in the doorway, holding the boo,box with a cheeky grin. Roman couldn't help but snicker and put it down, turning down the volume. But he only turned it down a notch. He felt like being an adorable piece of shit today. Roman dropped the paint, but not the brush, and walked up to Patton. Patton was trying his best not to laugh in his boyfriend's face.

Roman didn't say a word. He just used the paint brush and put a stripe down Patton's nose. He smirked in triumph and walked back to to his task, getting his paint and getting the room for Emile decorated. Patton rolled his eyes, walking out of the room with baby blue paint covering his nose. He was going to get his revenge, one way or another. He did turn up the boombox before he left though, just trying to get on Roman's nerves a little bit.

When Patton came back, he was dressed like an inkling. He had his hair squid-ified by Deceit (he's great at costuming and cosplay) and had a paintball gun. Virgil and Deceit were more than happy to help out with his plan to get back at Roman. For what? Well... that's a secret to be revealed at the end of the chapter. So he was up in here looking like an Inkling with baby blue paint. He didn't even care about the nice and even stripes. The room was just about done drying and Roman was working on a floor plan. Letting his creativity to fly.

Time to strike

"YOU'RE A KID NOW, YOU'RE A SQUID NOW, YOU'RE INKED NOW!!!!!"

NO MERCY!!! NO SURRENDER!!! Patton unleashed his onslaught of paintballs and Roman was instantly hit. But the time the round was over, the wall behind him was splattered and so was he. It got all over his white Prince robes. He whipped around and conjured an ink gun, not just a paintball gun. Roman had a glint in his eyes that literally told the whole world that he was going to get his revenge.

"Patton, I love you, but... YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!!!"

Welcome to pAINT WAR!!! The room was ruined with baby blue and hot pink paint splatters all over the stripes. All of Roman's hard work had been completely washed down the drain. Patton ended up coated in hot pink and Roman as dripping with baby blue. So when Emile walked into the room and saw the display of what exactly had happened, he froze in the doorway. Roman didn't notice nor care, he just focused on being triumphant for having the most of his color on the walls and coated on his partner.

"Huzzah! Never enderstimate a Prince, mi amor~"

Roman was parading in place about how victorious he was. Patton looked over at Emile, who had that geeky fanboy smile on his face. He was just enjoying one of his "real life" OTPs interacting and being dorks together. Patton took his paintball gun and shot Roman in the heart and ran out of the room with Emile. Roman dropped everything and ran out of the room to follow him. He was going to lay in affection!

Now, back to the plot before. The reason why Patton was being such a cheeky little shit is because Roman and Virgil had gotten into another fight over something trivial and Roman ended up saying something like "At least your lover has SOME level of impurity and likes to play around! Patton's too sweet and innocent that I'm afraid to sarcastically play and tease with him." So Patton decided to tease and play around with Roman, getting on his nerves all Day.

Be careful what you wish for~

820 Words

Be careful what you wish for >:}