Lemonade [DLAMP]

This is another song my friends I mentioned in the last oneshot showed me to me and I fell in love with. How can I not make a Fic about it? Plus I haven't given Virgil much perspective attention, so let's give that to him.

STORYTIME!

He's soothing like the ocean rushing on the sand 

Virgil and Logan were together, working on a little research extravaganza on ways to calm stress and anxiety. Virgil, being with the teenagers of the times, had put on a little lofi hip-hop playlist and made both of them some Green Tea. Virgil added some lemonade to his because he can't stand the bitter, even though everyone would assume he'd love the bitter crud. Virgil even sprung for some Strawberry Mochi. While Logan read a book on psychology, Virgil surged the web for articles from people woth anxiety and going through stress on their preferred methods to calm down. Just to be soothing.

"Hey, Logan. We Could always take a hot bath or something. Loads of people suggest that it's a good brain break and a good way to relax your muscles, in turn sending that through your nervous system to your brain to relax. Never thought of it that way, but that's pretty cool."

Logan nodded, not looking up from his book. Go figure. Logan never could be interrupted when deep in the reading. The calm music in the background wasn't helping to Virgil's situation. Virgil took a long drink of his tea and kept scrolling. Someone made a list of good techniques and why they worked. Logan always did like knowing the science behind it. A certain bullet point caught Virgil's attention. It's not something he's ever thought about before... Virgil looked over at Logan,  reading his book. Maybe he can try something. Virgil reached over and stole Logan's hand, entwining it with his own. Logan looked up, breaking focus and moving his attention to Virgil. Virgil had a slight blush burning on his cheekbones and he clumsily smiled.

"Uh, Being with ones you care about can release happier hormones in your brain, blocking out the bad ones?"

That was a broken, bullshitted version of the paragraph he just skimmed over. He just say the title being around loved ones/physical contact with loved ones and he really wanted to hold Logan's hand. Logan let a smirk play at his lips and he leaned back to look at Virgil's screen. He read the bolder paragraph title and let out a sigh. Virgil knew exactly what he was assuming: Virgil was making up an excuse to hold his hand and get his attention so he could ask for snuggles or something. Virgil is always a sucker for a good snuggle time.

"Perhaps we should destress and calm down, following what the article reads. Might I suggest sharing a warm bath and gathering the rest of our boyfriends for a movie night? I believe it is your turn to pick the movie, Virge."

Logan is just so calm, everything with him is soothing and refreshing. Virgil nodded and let Logan lead him out of his chair by the wrist and hust his laptop. Then the house went up the stairs to go share a warm, relaxing bath to loosen their muscles and help them relax.

He takes care of me baby 

Patton chirped out a song as he started making breakfast. It wasn't a holiday or a birthday or anything. Patton just felt like making breakfast for everyone. And Virgil was right here to help! Well.... if Patton would even let him help. Patton just asked him to wait until he needed him. Virgil sat on the counter, absent-mindedly snacking on the little bowl of bittersweet chocolate chips they conjured from the little Mind Palace grocery store. Patton turned around, about to ask for the little bowl of chocolate chips, but gasped when he saw that they wsre almost Gone.

"Virgil! You are all the chocolate chips?! I needed those for pancakes!"

Patton pouted and crossed his arms adorably. Virgil realized exactly what he was doing and looked at the bowl in his hands. There were, like, seventeen chocolate chipset left. That's barely enough for one of Patton's specialty pancakes. Shame rose in Virgil's cheeks in the form of a blush. He didn't even realize he was doing it and now Patton was upset. Virgil frowned and cast his eyes to the floor, not able to meet Patton's gaze. He's a bad boyfriend... Patton must have nkoticed how heavily he was taking this minor incident because Patton instantly began comforting him.