Video Chat [Thomas Sanders x George Salazar]

You were thinking it. I was thinking it. Everyone was thinking it the second the vid came out. I ship it. SO LET'S GO MATES WOOO

STORYTIME!!!

Thomas felt himself blushing really hard as he scrolls through Instagram, gazing at the selfies he took with George but didn't want to post just in case the internet goes nuts like it always does. It's not his fandom he's worried about. Those little nuggets of joy would probably squeal until they faint and draw cute artworks but not much else. It's the musical theater fandom that scares him. People who think George will marry them when they get older and the hardcore shippers who get really mad when anyone else other than the second half of their OTP interacts with George. So they're sent them to eachother on private message and kept it there.

All the little stickers and filters, all the goofy faces and geeking out, Thomas found his heart skipping a beat when he thought about it. Thomas didn't even realize it. He was developing a squish on him. A squish is like a half crush, for those of you unaware of the term. It's like you're attracted to the person but it's too soon or shallow to be a true crush. Thomas paused on one selfie. The two decided that they'd be super gay and George kissed Thomas's cheek, adding little rainbow stickers everywhere. One they swore to keep between themselves and that's it. Thomas let out a large sigh and grin. He was falling for him.

The best part is: this feeling was mutual.

George laid down on the little futon in his dressing room. There was a few hours before curtain and everyone was out in town. George didn't want to leave. Instead he pulled up his private messages on Instagram and scrolled through the three dozen and more selfies Thomas sent to him. George chuckled to himself, reliving each memory that came with each selfie in his head. It was almost like rewatching a movie or that video Thomas posted of his friends trying to sing songs without any context whatsoever. Seriously, Jamahl is wicked talented! George stopped when he landed on the super gay selfie. He tapped on it to enlarge it on his phone.

George fiddled with his lips a bit, pursing them and moving them from side to side. George felt the honeyglow in his cheeks start to burn with a little more passion. He stared at the bright beaming smile Thomas wore when getting a kiss from him and at all the little rainbows. He stared at the pink afterglow of the filter and how freaking wide Thomas's shoulders were compared to his. George finally spread his lips back into that gorgeous smile the fangirls loved. He felt a little boost of confidence drive him. Maybe Thomas is on Instagram? He can totally call him and see what's up. He pressed Thomas's contact and stsrted a video chat. He watched the screen, waiting for Thomas to pick up. The second he did, George didn't feel a single ounce of regret.

"Hey Thomas! What's going on with you? It's been forever!"

It's only been, like, a week, but George still missed him. On the other side of the line, Thomas was freaking out and a rush of anxiety and his squish was mixing into conflicting feelings. If this was a Sanders Sides episode, Virgil and Roman would be fighting big time. Thomas just beamed right back at his idol and squish, positioning the phone so George doesn't see how ugly Thomas looks right now (even though he can never be ugly he too beautiful). He was wearing his boxers and a really old shirt that was way too big. His hair was at least combed, so chest up shoulders be all George saw. He didn't need to see the Office on television or the bowl of chocolate covered raisins in his lap.

"Hey George! Just chillin. It's Saturday and I'm just living my best life. What about you? How have the shows been going? Still super as always?"

George nodded, beaming with pride. He really loved doing Be More Chill. It made him feel so loved and he really poured a lot of energy into Michael. Most of it being his gay energy because Michael is so fucking gay for Jeremy. It's practically cannon. Plus plus he's working without his bud Will Roland as Jeremy, so the two hang out almost non stop after everything. But Will's busy doing Will stuff. You never know with that guy. George also gave Thomas two awkward thumbs up, almost as awkward as selfie peace signs, to show how super it was.

"Yaaaaaaaaa~ Super super! Hey, so listen, I heard something about the Orlando Theater doing a production of Legally Blonde. Rumor gets around, you know? Plus Nicole old me. What if you tried out for Emmet and I tried out for Warner? Wouldn't that be sick or what?!"

George just loved the idea of being in a show with Thomas. It may be a step down from Broadway and fans would be disappointed, but hey! Sometimes a guy had to get a break? Thomas could feel how wide his eyes and smile got when's hearing the idea. Doing a show with George Salazar would be a dream come true! If only it were a little gayer... Thomas didn't know about this at all. What's the deal, Nicole? Why didn't you tell Thomas! He's over exaggerating. He can't stay mad at Nicole Visco. That's his Veronica right there! Thomas agreed with George.

"Yeah totally! I would love to do a show with you sometime! We could do all sorts of crazy stuff and hang out. Maybe while you're in Florida you can meet Jamahl and maybe go to Disney Land too!"

Thomas was getting ahead of himself, but he was imagining sort of a little date with George at Disney World. Maybe there's a self insert fanfic of that somehwere for him. Who knows. Thomas watched George gasp and let his jaw drop while his lips curled up in a smile. It was freaking adorable. Thomas Stans. We Stan. Oh yeah. Thomas was definately going to let this squish on Salazar turn into a full on crush. And a romance if he's lucky!

"Oh my god YES! We can go on It's A Small World and annoy the heck out of EVERYONE!!!"

Thomas loved how that was the first thing that went into his head when he thought of Disney. George stsrted clapping and fanboying to himself, which is the most precious thing to watch btw. Back into George's mind he was also visualizing going to Disney World. Just dragging Thomas everywhere because he hasn't been there in forever and seeing everything that's new. Trying to get the actors to crack and taking selfies freaking everywhere. His fans would love to have the constant photos. George would love to see what they say about them too. A lot of his fans are sweet and wholesome. He loves them. George was about to add onto his thought when suddenly-

"Yo George. Joe, Laura, Stephanie and I were about to go out, get some lunch, and take pictures for Instagram. You in?"

Will asked, barging into George's dressing room. Thomas, who couldn't see Will at all, was curious at the loud noise and why George was looking away so attentively. George glanced back at Thomas, a guilty look on his face. He should probably go and get hyped into the show. You know, get into the zone. George turned to Thomas. He waved.

"Gotta go, later dude."

Like that, George hung up and left to go with Will in a hurry, because Stephanie does NOT do waiting. Thomas stared at the screen, which went back to his private messages with George Salazar since that's where he was before the Incoming call. Thomas was taken right back to the gayest selfie ever. After realizing what probably happened, he just laughed and downloaded the selfie onto his phone to make his home screen. He put his phone down and went back to binging the office, stuffing more chocolate raisins into his mouth like a normal introvert on a Saturday.

1363 Words

I'm freaking proud of How fluffy this was. George and Thomas together is just fluffy and cute. I'm shipping it so hard omgggggg.

Advice for the Night/Day: Just let yourself be yourself. If you live your life for others, when you're finally on your own you won't be happy. It's like the Song "Anything" from Ultimate Storytime. Find people who love you for you and just be yourself. Do what makes you happy. After all: your happiness matters most.

Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva