Tranquila, Mi Araña [Analogical]

I am supposed to be asleep but SOMEONE *cough Pengi11 cough* wrote an Analogical oneshot and I had a request for one by -JustAnEditor- so now I  freaking got to. I apologize in advance for how short and sad it is.

STORYTIME!

Where did he go?! Logan was searching everywhere for Virgil. Things got really out of hand with Virgil. He was experiencing some mild anxiety thanks to some social event Thomas was at right now and Roman added it by announcing his new relationship with Deceit. Virgil had been in a relationship with Deceit in the past. Even though he's promised he's changed for the better, Virgil had been getting flashbacks and lashed out at the two. He did apologize before he left, but when he did leave he left running. Logan made a deal with Patton that Patton woild support the couple while he went to go find wherever his boyfriend went. 

He found him in the memories. He lodged himself inside the old family car when Thomas was maybe fourteen. He was an early freshman and he was coming home from his first dress rehearsal in high school and it was raining. His makeup was smudged from the raindrops burn he didn't care. His Dad and brother went to pick him up while his Mother was at home, making dinner. They had some of his favorite songs from the early 2000s playing on the radio and it mixed with the rain. Virgil loved this memeory because it was so calming. He couldn't justice listen to old songs and the rain and calm down. Logan entered the memory next to Virgil in the back seat, who took Thomas's place in the middle.

"Virgil..."

Logan had no idea what to say. He was experiencing symptoms of PTSD without actually having PTSD. It was an odd scenario to be thrown into. Virgil, with tears streaming out of his puffy red eyes, looked up to see Logan sitting right there. Without any context or any idea what was running through Logan's mind, he lunged himself into Logan's arms. The Dad and Big Brother figments had no idea what was happening in the back seat. The radio was turned off while the rain kept hitting the car windows, rolling down. A roll of thunder cracked, yet it didn't scare Virgil at all. I'm fact, he was soothed by the thunder. Virgil squeezed Logan tight and hurried his face in Logan's shirt, nose pressed against his blue necktie. Logan rested his head directly on top of Virgil's.

"You aren't going to hurt me, right Logan? You won't take away my things or insult me or hit me when I don't do what you want... right! You wouldn't abuse me... right?"

Logan made mental notes in what to warn Roman of and what to confront Deceit about later. He laid a hand on Virgil?! There was nothing he could do now about it except accept that it happened and help Virgil cope in the present. Virgil as clutching onto the back of Logan's shirt, looking up at him desperately for an answer. He needed answers. He deserved answers. Logan pushed his hair out of his face and only told him the facts.

"Never. I wouldn't ever consider hurting you in any way, physically nor emotionally. You mean too much to me. Just rest now and we can enjoy this automotive travel for as long as you want until we must go out there and converse with Roman and Deceit. Your voice and concerns will be addressed, I promise."

Virgil nodded his head slowly, resting against Logan. Before long the two had their positoknij the car settled. They both were laying down, having the entire backseat to themselves. Logan conjured two pillows and set them up in a way that his neck won't hurt after laying on top of them for a long while. Virgil was ontop of him, cuddling him and weaving his legs in between his. Both of them took off their shoes and Virgil estranged his socks for the fuzzy ones you find at Walmart. Logan took off his glasses, even though everything would be hella blurry without them, and he just listened to the rain. Before long, Virgil's breathing was steady. Logan smiled and craned his neck upwards and forwards a bit, pressing a kiss to his forehead. If he wasn't asleep already, Logan knew when he spoke soft Spanish to Virgil it normally lulled him off to sleep. 

"Tranquila, Mi Araña. Hasta Mañana o Luego. Buenos Pensaminentos y Dulce Descanso."

He told him that he needs to be calm. He called him by his affectionate pet name. Logan has two pet names for Virgil that's he loves that aren't cliché at all. The first one is Kitten, dices Gato en español. He acts like a cat and sometimes he just needs to Ben treated gently. The other is Spider, dices Araña en español. Other times he needs to be acknowledged that he is still scary and feels tougher. That's when he needs to be called spider. He said he will see him in the morning or soon, depending on when he wakes up. He wished him good thoughts and sweet rest. The words the author didn't know by memory were put in google translate so don't trust her. She's only in Spanish One.

Regardless, Logan managed to fall asleep with Virgil in the infinite car ride. The memory of rain kept going on forever, no need to end unless the two boys wanted it to. They forgot entirely about the arguement and issues and just had their time together. Besides, they could deal with the backlash in the morning. 

Dulces Sueños, Mis Lectores~

943 Words

I'm not concerned with word count on this one. I'm just glad I went over 500 Words because that was hard to drag out.

People lash out and people have bad memories, however people CAN change. Just because they can doesn't mean they will, but be cognizant of the fact people can change. Give the person a second chance and once they prove themself worthy of your trust again, try your best to mend a broken friendship. But make sure they prove it first, because you don't deserve to be hurt again. Internet hugs and sweet dreams!

~Eva