Gossipy Boiz [Logince + Mociet] (Sleepover AU)

I really wanted to try something new so...

 STORYTIME!

Virgil, Roman, And Patton were all having a sleepover at Virgil's house. Virgil didn't mind having two best buds even though one of them he bickers with all the time. All the love he has is totally platonic. Total AceAro and hecka proud of it, but that didn't mean he didn't want to hear the gossip and help his Boiz with their little crushes. In fact, that's why they have sleepovers every Saturday. Just three guys extanging whatever gossip they had in life. Oh, and Patton had a datemate. Virgil met him, but Roman hadn't yet. Patton was talking about him while Roman painted his toenails and Virgil snacked on some pretzels.

"And DeeDee came over to my house with chocolates and marshmallows and we made s'mores inside and watched a bunch of cheeses romance movies! They may lash out and get carried away sometimes, but they just have a temper! They're really working on it. I don't blame them for it considering their background. But they're still the best person I can ever ask for! They're so sweet and their smile... I love them so much!"

Patton hugged the stuffed animal close to his chest, gushing about his lover. Once Patton's nails dried Roman took out little heart rhinestones and pressed them on his big toes. Then he snapped a picture of them and posted his work on Instagram. That meant Patton was free from the makeup prison and he jumped on the bean bag next to Virgil. Patton dug his already finsihed nails into to bowl, looking for a handful of snacks. Virgil chuckled and went ahead to give him the entire bowl. Virgil noticed how spacey and extra feminine and picky on his looks Roman was. He hadn't acted like this since... oh my god.

"Yo Roman, speaking of lovers.... got a crush on anyone?"

Roman flushed redder than the paint on Patton's fingers and toes. He so totally did have a crush on someone! He needed to spill the beans. Patton gasped and squealed once he realized what was going on. Virgil got up and led Roman to the Bean Bag. Roman was so flustered and blanked out that he didn't even realize he was sitting down before Patton stsrted nudging him and pulling now on his arm, eager to figure out who the person on his mind was. Patton just kept bugging him until he'd tell. That's normally how secrets with him worked. It's how he figured out Virgil was Aro.

"Oh my god you totally do! Come on, tell us! We won't tell no one! We probs don't know them! Come on, tell us! Tell us all about them! I wonder if they're your monarch charming ready to sweep you off your feet! They have to be amazing! I bet they're wonderful!"

Gender e ultralight pronouns just to be safe, we like your style Patton. Virgil snickered at how aggitatedly embarrassed Roman was. He was scowling but his face was bright red. Virgil could hear the words "What are you laughing at, Hot Topic?!" Or some horrible emo pun like that. Roman let out a long, exaggerated, very loud sigh like the overdramatic theater nerd he is. Patton cheered, finally making him crack. Virgil had to admit, he was pretty curious to know who this crush of his was. Both men listened very carefully to what their other best friend had to say about his love life.

"Okay, so y'all know Logan Berry, right? The guy who normally comes in at the coffee shop I work at and sometimes the flower shop Virgil works at? Substitute Teacher and Technology Guy?  Isn't he, like, the hottest?"

Roman was fishing for compliments about his romantic interest the same way he fishes for confidence to boost his own ego. It was something to get used to. Patton tarted vigorously nodding, agreeing with Roman to make him feel good and because, let's be honest, Logan was a horn nerd. However Virgil couldn't help but actually laugh. Roman rose an eyebrow and the attention of both boys turned to him. Come on, Roman having a crush on someone like Roman? That would be a disaster waiting to happen if they ever got into a relationship. He might as well voice his concerns, but in a sarcastic way fitting to his character.

"Logan? That's who your heart is set on? I can understand Patty Cake with DeeDee because of how caring and flexible Patton is, but you with Logan? That's fire and ice. I'm only worried about you're happiness if you really want to pursue this guy. He seems cool and smart, but I don't want you I need any sort of toxic scenario."

Virgil was only looking out for the guy, y'know? Roman just rolled his eyes and Patton laughed the comment away. Those two we're really rash and made decisions based on emotions anyways. Virgil shrugged and looked at his phone for a second, letting the awkward air sit for s moment. Virgil was never the one to break the tension, always the one to make it. It normally passes when Roman makes a comment and starts a conversation or Patton's tries to lift everyone's spirits. However neither was the case this time around. Roman was staring at the floor for no reason and Patton took out his phone. Probs texting DeeDee. Virgil sighed. He should probably changed the subject and get something else going.

"You know what, Roman? I can take a flower bouquet out of my salary if you want to try and woo him tomorrow. I don't mind helping you out if you really wanna go after this guy."

Roman literally brightened up, grinning like a madman and nodding his head. A thousand scenarios and ways to get Logan's attention must be running through his head right now. Roman jumped up to get a pencil and some paper to start planning this. Okay, the night was officially dying out early. Normally when they all separate it's one in the morning and time for bed. It's only eleven at night. Virgil glanced at his phone one last time. He flicked the power button so he could see his lock screen. It was a selfie of the four of them together, including DeeDee. Virgil smiled. He didn't know why, but he had the urge to say word so he never really said to snhone other than his parents to them.

"I love you guys."

As if synchronized and planned like those gay Asian kids from that one anime, they made the same caring reply.

"We love you too, Virgil."

1095 Words 

Bleh, short and terrible. Sorry guys. Theater and exaughstion is catching up to me. I'm too tired so let your advice be follow your dreams and I love you. Bye bye!

~Eva