Cute Girl Next to Me [Remile] (Modern AU)

Best. Song. EVER!!!!

STORYTIME!

Remy was just sitting on the bus, checking his Instagram and posting selfies. The bus was pretty full and loud, so nobody really payed attention to anyone unless they knew them. It's kinda ex unspoken rule of bus riding. But because of his constantly selfies and large motions, nobody sat to Remy's right. There was someone to his left, but they just stared out the window and were small so it didn't matter.

Remy looked up when he saw this cute girl with short hair and dorky glasses get on the bus and thank the bus driver for waiting a few extra seconds. She was in this cute pink dress with a floods skirt with a brown blazer over it with white stockings and black Mary Janes. It's a cute fashion. All she needs is a flower tucked behind her ear and she's a perfect set. Remy felt his cheeks brighten as she saw the seat to his right and smiled at him.

"Is this seat taken?"

"Of course not, precious. Go ahead and sit down~"

Smooth move Remy, real smooth. The girl giggles and sits down next to him, charmed by his flirting. Remy snuck a few photos of this girl and texted out to all of his friends how cute this random stranger girl was. Remy wanted to talk to her, but he was feeling a little bit socially awkward. Remy's brother's boyfriend recognized the girl as a Genderfluid Therapist named Picani, first name varies in gender. Today must be an Emily day based on her pink earrings and choker.

Emily Picani: Therapist. Remy really likes the ring of it. Remy snuck a peek back over at her and saw her getting droswy. She put her phone away in her purse and closed her eyes. It was all fun and games until she fell asleep and started leaning on Remy's shoulder. Remy held his breath and felt his face go red hot. Not exactly ideal of an Instagram fashionista. Remy took selfies of himself discretely with this amazingly cute girl, really interested in her. These selfies are personal.

Remy looks out the window and five minutes pass. He passed his stop but that's cool. Virgil can wait. He felt a weight lifted off of his shoulder. Remy looked to his right and saw Emily cleaning her glasses and rubbing her eyes. Remy smiled at Emily as she woke up. Her face went adorably red as she realized what had happened.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I, uh, fell asleep! Umm... hello? I'm Emily."

She smiles and Remy just feels like a dope. He had almost forgotten to introduce himself. He finally did remember after a moment or two of grinning like an idiot.

"Oh! Right! The name's Remy. Or you can call me whatever you want princess~ You know, I'd love to get to know someone pretty like you. Would you like to get off next stop and get some Starbucks together?"

She stared at him and then glanced down at his phone. It was a picture of him, Virgil, and Patton after he did their Halloween makeup last year. He was scrolling through his Instagram because he was bored. Emily gasped and took his phone, zooming in on Patton and Virgil. She scrolled to the next photo, which was a picture of them being adorable boyfriend. She started fsngirling when she recognized these people.

"Hey! That's Virgil and Patton! I heard that they're dating! Patton was my best friend and Virgil is one of my patients! You know them? Oh! I know you! Virgil talks about his amazing older brother all the time! Remy, yeah that's you!"

Woah, Virgil really loves him that much? Well... Remy just felt really great about himself. Emily handed Remy's phone back to him. The bus came to a stop and just for plot, a Starbucks was right next to the bus stop. Emily stood up and so did Remy. Remy followed Emily out and watched the bus roll away. Emily grabbed Remy's hand. Remy had some major dokis erupt in his heart.

"I've never been on a date before, Remy."

Remy was honestly surprised. Someone as amazing as her had never been on a date before? Remy's phoen vibrates and he gets a text from Virgil. Remy instantly turns around and gets a thumbs up from Virgil, who was on a date with Patton at this very moment in time. Nice. Emily notices and waves. Her laugh is the most precious thing ever. 

Remy must give her the time of her life.

750 Words

Seriously though that song is life. I love it so much it's hikarious and GUMI's tuning is on point.

But seriously, everyone is cute. I don't care what you look like. You're cute to someone.

Internet's hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva