Shut Up You're Cute [Anxceit] (Pool Party AU)

I was having writer's block until -JustAnEditor- saved me. They're an amazing person who is proud to be who they are and you all should go love them. 

Warning: Some Language And Uber Dank Memes

STORYTIME!

Virgil was at a pool party with all his friends, including his boyfriend. Patton invited everyone over to relax and have fun before the hell that is finals week at their high school. Big surprise, Virgil is super anxious about it. He's wearing his cool purple and black swim trunks, but he was wearing his regular hoodie over his chest. He knows he's paler than a stick of doderant and he's too chubby to be showing off his midriff. Why even try? So he just sat on a pool chair, watching the four of his friends having fun. Roman was whining about people on their cellphones so Patton collected them up.

"Wow, you're looking like a ray of sunshine."

Virgil was broken out of his little trance when he saw his boyfriend standing right in front of him, dripping wet in his snake swim trunks. His boyfriend, who everyone just calls Deceit because he hates his birth name (abusive household he doesn't want to associate with at all anymore), sat down next to him on the pool chair. He used his hand to move his wet hair out of his face, showing off his two different colored eyes. Virgil felt himself tense up. Deceit was hot. He did shotput on the school's track team and also did 100 and 200 meter sprints. He had abs and he made literally anyone regardless of gender and sexuality swoon whenever he took off his shirt, which he does a lot just to mess with people just like Roman does. Virgil hugged himself self-consciously.

"Come on, Dee, you know how much I hate going to things like this. Just go have fun in the water, I'll be right here if you need me."

Deceit wasn't having none of that bullshit. Deceit stared at him a moment with that face that was the entity of a bratty girl saying 'bitch' to her friend after she said she's staying with her abusive boyfriend after he cheated on her again. Deceit quickly reached for Virgil's zipper, causing him to help and lean back in the chair, kicking his legs and swatting at Deceit for trying to take his jacket off. Deceit didn't give any fucks. He needed to prove to Virgil that he was the most beautiful person in the world. He didn't care that this was probably the worst possible way to do it, but he already made up his mind with what he was going to do. And no, you dirty perverts, he isn't going to screw him in the pool chair.

"DECEIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Virgil screeched ad he lost the battle. Deceit stared directly into his eyes. No, he didn't stare. He glared. But it wasn't a hostile glare. It was a glare with a smirk with him. He was a man with a plan. Virgil relaxed, feeling his jacket being slipped off of him. His pale white skin that made Snow White look African (that was porbably racist I'm so sorry) Was shown to the world and his adorable tummy chub was revealed. Once Virgil realized what the heck was going on he tried to cover himself up with his arms and get his jacket, but Deceit held his wrists back. Virgil was about to panic, but Deceit leaned forward and pressed a kiss onto his lips. It was long and passionate. When Deceit pulled away, completely dominating this relationship, he gave Virgil some comforting words.

"Listen to me, Virgil. You are adorable and beautiful just the way you are. I know you're self conscious about your body but there's no reason why you should be. So what? You're pale? You are freaking adorable? Don't make me turn into P!NK right now and start singing you that annoying yet catchy song. You are the most beautiful human in the world and I love your stomach flab. Makes you cute. Now come into the water before I yeet you in."

Virgil snickered. Deceit always found a way to use 2000s songs and Memes to make him feel better. Virgil looked down at himself. Maybe his tummy fat makes him a bit cute. He felt the grip on his wrists loosen. Virgil flung himself into Deceit's arms for a big hug. He really needed that. Deceit held him close and pressed a few INNOCENT kisses onto his shoulders. That's when Virgil made his big mistake. Remember when the author mentioned that Deceit did shot put? Deceit smirked and picked Virgil off the chair. He squealed and wrapped his arms and legs around Deceit. Deceit was a liar. He was going to fucking yeet Virgil into the water.

"MAKE WAY NERDS WE GOT AN INCOMMING CANNON BALL!!!"

Deceit screamed out. Logan, who was just sitting in the water, swayed over out of the way. Patton and Roman caught the beach ball they were playing with and made room. There was a giant spot in the center of the pool, where it was the deepest or god knows why, for Deceit to throw Virgil in. Virgil gave up and accepted his fate, getting into a flat as a board position like he was supposed to. Deceit grabbed under his legs and under his torso and began swinging him. Virgil squeezed his eyes shut, trying not to smile. Why was he smiling? He didn't want to be yeeted Into the pool!

"One... two... YEET!!!"

Virgil took in as much air as he could before being thrown into it. Virgil reached for his legs as quick as possible to make an epic cannonball. He only could get one before he collided with the water. Virgil instsntly felt relief from the sun. Virgil rose up to the surfsce before opening his eyes because Chlorine in the eyes fucking stings. Virgi, gasped for air and gave Deceit a glare, but it turned into a playful attempt at a dirty look. Deceit give him a thumbs up before cannonballing in himself. Virgil felt himself being tackled from behind by Patton. Before he knew it, he was surrounded by all his friends.

He never felt so happy after being freaking yeeted into chlorinated water and being forced to strip off his jacket.

1052 Words

This is a crack chapter I swear to god. If you cringed at least once raise your hand. I'm radiating my hand right now.

IT👏IS👏OKAY👏TO👏HAVE👏CHUB👏AND👏FAT AND👏YOU👏ARE👏STILL👏BEAUTIFUL👏WITH👏IT!!!! I'm a chubby girl and I get made fun of for being fat. I'm, what? At least fifty pounds overweight for my height and age. Some days I care, some days I don't. I've been off and on diets because of that. But hey, guess what? The extra weight means nobody can knock me down! It makes me a hell of a catcher! There are people out there who love chubby girls and chubby boys and chubby non binary-people. Shabby people can slay just as much as skinny people can. You're beautiful. Nobody can tell you otherwise. YOU👏ARE👏GORGEOUS!!!!

~Eva