Fusion [Logince]

Heads up I got an AU book called A Prince Has Got To Slay where I got the paralogue through chapter two done. I think it's cool so plz check that out after you read dis. Ready? 

STORYTIME!

"So you're saying that a concept in a cartoon that you and Patton watch has some deeper psychological meaning with metaphors for love, growing up, acceptance, and you want to try and do it here in the mindspace? I suppose that this is just Thomas's mind and it is possible but I don't see the benefit. Explain it to me, Roman. What would this 'fusion' thing do for everyone here except make you and Patton geek out over it. Convince me and I will be willing to try it with you."

Woah, back up. With that dialogue out of nowhere people can make a lot of unwanted assumptions. What's going on is Roman had an idea and started working on it. What was the idea? What if each of the sides had a fusion! He had been binge watching Steven Universe with Patton and he made each of the sides a Gemsona. Now Roman made himself curious and decided to draw fusions for all the gemsonas. Now he wants to see how accurate he as, including Deceit! Since he thought that his and Logan's fusion was the epicest, he wanted to see if fusion would really work here. However he has to find a way to make Fusion seem like a good thing or specs over won't want to do it.

"If we fuse we can combine our skills and get more done, us more than any of the others! We are the left and right brain, you said so yourself. If we put ourselves together we can become a full brain! We can become a KING!"

Logan fiddled with his glasses. Roman did make a valid point, for once.  Logan thought of all the good combining their physical forms and mental forms could do for Thomas. Of course, there were some cons. However the pros outweighed the cons and tripled over st the very least. Logan could deal with not bickering with Roman if it meant being the most productive he could be. The most productive Thomas could be. Combined they could be the most powerful mind. A perfect blend of creativity and logic working towards a common goal. He noticed how giddy Roman was. He wouldn't admit it, but seeing him this excited over doing anything involving him made him feel a bit more than content. Uh oh, feelings. Yet at the same time... not uh oh. Logan cleared his throat before speaking again.

"You are correct, Roman. I suppose an experiment to test your hypothesis is in order. Do you mind demonstrating and/or explaining to me the process of Fusion and how it's supposed to work?"

IT WORKED!!! Roman was trying not to squeal like a fanboy. His smile would make the smol dwarves Dopey and Happy seem like they were slacking off. Without another word, Roman grabbed the Nerd's hand and pulled him close. He watched the look of shock and surprise come over him. Specs was kinda cute. There was another hidden reason on why he wanted to try fusion with Logan first. He sort of developed a crush on him. Besides, Patton and Virgil already have a relationship going on. He entwined his fingers with Logan's and noticed just how close their faces were. Roman flicked his eyebrows up and back down again, smirking rather than smiling.

"Relax and dance with me, mi guapo inteligente hombre~"

What was happening to his heart? Why was it accelerating into rapid contractions? Why was the blood rushing to his cheeks? Why did he feel so hot? He was spun around like a female being led in a slow dance at prom. Logan kept careful watch of his feet, cautious to not harm Roman in any way. What did dancing have to do with fusion? After a while, nothing happened. Was Roman ting today to bullshit him? He did not appreciate it. The scowl on his face must've have said enough for Roman to sense his agitation.

"You have to think about becoming one with me, mi amor."

Logan nodded, understanding. If only he knew what he was saying in Spanish, He doesn't know the language. Logan was spun around again and brought close to Roman. Fusion. Becoming one. How does one imagine that? He wasn't the imaginative side. He has to see it to beleive it. Suddenly he felt his entire body grow hot. It was as though he was melting into him. Logan got frightened, but he didn't show it. When he opened his eyes he wasn't staring straight forward. Where did Roman go?! Logan started to panic. Did he disappear? Sides can't just disappear! There had to be a Logical explanation for this. He hugged himself, feeling a bit insecure. He closed his eyes, but he could still see. How can he still see? He opened each eye one at a time, Then he closed them again. It was as If his eyes were still open. He was scared.

"Roman? Where have you gone?"

Logan tried to keep his voice level. He turned around, looking all over. He didn't realize he had extra limbs attatched to his torso, an extra pair of eyes, or that his outfit had completely changed. At least he still had his necktie. The room was empty. That's when he felt something amiss in his own body. It wasn't his own. Without his control, a hand went up to his face. Logan rested his cheek against the palm of that hand, keeping his eyes closed. Even without that hand, he still felt the two arms hugging him. The oddest thing is thst he couldn't feel his glasses on his face.

"I'm right here, bonito Chico. No need to be afraid. We've done it! We've fused! Let's go to a mirror!"

Logan nodded and before he moved his own legs, he was walking towards the bathroom. Everything seemed a lot smaller than what was documented in his memory. While they walked away, Virgil came out of his hiding place behind the couch. He had wide bug eyes. Did that really happen!? He got out from behind the couch and stared at the direction the giant fusion went walking in. Virgil rubbed his eyes and pinched his side. He wasn't having a nightmare, was he? Because that thing was scary! Four arms, four eyes, two legs, necktie and a red sash, black slacks and a white fancy shirt, no glasses and tie died hair of crimson and navy. Virgil turned around and left, hands shoved in his pockets.

Welcome to freaky Friday.

1116 Words

I actually started writing this one last night and I finished it in the morning. Make it a challenge to find where I started this morning! Only if you want to. It's all in good fun.

Remember that you are loved. I already did this message, but it's so important to I know that people Care about you and would miss you if you left. Please remember that. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva