Raven, Python, And Spider [Desleepxiety]

Did I have an emo phase? No, just music.... and I liked black tee shirts. lol. Have a polyamorous relationship involving Deceit, Remy, and Virgil!

Oh, and lots of profanity.

STORYTIME!

Remy leaned over the dresser, applying his eyeliner in the mirror. He always had to look his best for his boyfriends. Besides, he loved looking his best. It was a huge ego booster and an excuse to act sassy like he wants to. Plus his boyfriend deserve the best today of all days, not that they'd remember... So here Remy was, wearing traditionally girl clothes but who honestly gives a fuck and fuck gender roles. Remy looked at his eyes, making sure everything was on fleek, before grabbing the mascara. Gotta have a little bit more volume. It was when he unscrewed the cap he heard a low chuckle. It's Dee.

"My my, someone doesn't care at all today. What's the occasion, Raven?"

The three have pet names relating to eachother. Deceit is Python, Remy is Raven, and Virgil is Spider. Remy turned around, revealing his black lipstick and paler foundation. Oh, and a little fake mole next to his lips. He looked like an emo from a movie, but in a black plaid skirt, crop top, and leather jacket. He was also wearing heel boots that nearly cover his knees and fishnet stocking stuffed underneath just to make sure that nothing is too revealing. Remy snickered, seeing the awe in Deceit's human eye.

"Oh, no occasion. Just wanted to look my best."

"Falsehood."

Remy pursed his lips together, angry. He turned around to see his other boyfriend Virgil leaning on the dresser, putting some of the black lipstick on his own lips. But his was glittery. Where did he get the glitter black lipgloss from!? Virgil was wearing something rather tidy for someone who always wears hoodies and ripped jeans for every occasion. He wore black slacks he obviously borrowed from Logan and a long sleeved sweater, purple and place striped horizontal. Virgil was kind of skinny, so the horizontal stripes didn't make him look abnormally fat at all. Deceit smirked. Wait, did he pretend to forget!?

"Did you honestly think we'd forget? Remy, you need to have some faith in us."

Deceit purred out, walking over to Virgil and giving him a kiss on the forehead. Obviously Virgil remembered and reminded Deceit last minute. That's why Deceit isn't wearing that tuxedo he owns with that yellow shirt or whatever. Remy put his hands on his hips. He had a plan to remind them and make them regret it and everything! Virgil handed the lipgloss to Deceit, who declined. Virgil shrugged and got some eyeshadow, putting it above his eyes instead of below for once. Deceit went for the foundation and decided to get that going first. Well, on the human side of his face.

Remy huffed, not having the room to put on his mascara anymore. Remy went to the bathroom and leaned over the sink, pulling out some backup mascara. It wasn't the same volume inducing and a bit duller in color, but whatever. Remy fixed his eyelashes and finished with his makeup, making sure his sunglasses didn't fall over it. The sunglasses were for aesthetic only. After checking himself out in the mirror, making sure everting had the Remy seal of approval, he made his way back to the bedroom. Remy gasped when he met with both of his boyfriends spic, span, and ready for a date at a fancy resteraunt.

Virgil managed to change that ugly sweater for something much nicer and more his style. It was a purple blazer that was a little short, covered with silver spider web patterns that were less than subtle. Deceit was wearing a black vest and yellow dress shirt underneath. His signature bowler hat was replaced with  fancy top hat with a yellow ribbon wrapped around it, Virgil's raincloud and Remy's sunglasses as buttons pinned into it. Both hadn't bouquets of black roses in their hands. Deceit held a surprise present in his free arm while Virgil had chocolates instead. Both wore sexy smirks over their lips, both black like his.

"The day before Halloween. Our Anniversary."

"It's very nice of you to assume that we'd forget our own anniversary with the most amazing man in the universe, Raven. I'm thrilled to think you wouldn't trust us with that much."

"Either way, happy anniversary."

Remy accepted all the gifts in his arms, surprised by the gestures. They didn't just remember last minute like last year. No, they had plans. Remy always loved black roses. Normally, roses are supposed to be red or some other bold color. But to have the color drained from it just seems to be more beauitful to Remy. Plus, he loves the color black. Remy couldn't help but smile like a dork. The present and chocolates were set on his bed as both his boyfriends stood up and gave him big kisses on both cheeks, leaving their lip stains there for all to see.

"Well?"

Remy was confused for minute, raising an eyebrow and cocking his head are Virgil's... question? Inquiry? Remy forgot something, did he? What did he forget? Wait, no. Remy knows exactly what he forgot. He smirked.

"Don't we deserve an apology?"

Remy conjured a vase and put the flowers in it, setting the vase on his dresser. Then he turned around and grabbed Virgil by the shirt, aggressively kissing him. Remy knows that Virgil likes being the one who gets kissed. He's a bottom 1000%. Deceit crossed his arms, waiting patiently for his turn. Well, his "apology". Virgil was left seeing stars as Remy turned to Deceit, ready to grab his shirt and pull him down so he can give him the same treatment. 

But Deceit wasn't having any of that. Deceit intercepted his hand and brought the back of Remy's head up to his lips, kissing him passionately. Deceit likes being the one in charge, even though he constantly jokes and hints about being a bottom and wanting a lot of things done to him. Deceit likes to do the things. Remy backed up, everyone's makeup completely messed up. Remy was breathing heavily, looking between the two boys that were definitely start struck. Remy rolled his eyes.

"Ya, I totes messed up. I was assuming the worst. Now, does anyone have any plans or can we go to that gay bar rave that I managed to set up in the mindscape for the three of us behind Logan's back~"

Logan hates the parties Remy throws in the mindscape. Both boys smirked and Remy clapped his hands, bringing his boyfriends there for a good time. You know what they say, don't treaten with a good time unless you're gonna give a really good time~

1111 Words

ELEVEN ELEVEN WORDS MAKE A WISH!!!!

Moral? Give people more credit if they deserve it. Sure, some people are forgetful and stuff, but give them the benefit of the doubt. But not if they don't deserve it.

Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva