Lipstick Lovers [Sleepxiety]

I love this pairing. Don't fight me on this one. Our two sassiest sides? Come on! I should let my writing speak for itself. Also foul language abu dance warning.

STORYTIME!!!

Remy was doing his makeup in the mirror of his dresser. It was about ten o'clock at night. What can he say? He loves the night life! He loves to party! Is there anything wrong with that? No! That's why there's a select part of the Dreamscape that is one giant party! That's Remy's new favorite hangout since this little contract he has with the other core sides says he has to at least be present in the mind when Thomas has gotta sleep, which is at night. It's a shame. But at least the Dreamscape can mimick want real parties are like, right? Besides, at least one of these losers is cool. That's the one he claimed as his boyfriend! That's right ladies, gentlemen, and non-binary people! Remy and Virgil's ship has sailed!

"Hey gurl."

Virgil suddenly appeared right next to Remy, leaning against the wall next to his dresser. Remy stood up gay, leaning back and turning his head to face Virgil. Aww! His baby boy actually cared about his appearance today! His hair was extra purple and he was #PurpleAesthetic. He wore a black leather jacket that was clearly too small to match Remy's but with a dark eggplant hued v neck shirt instead of Remy's usual white. However Remy was wearing a black shirt that said boys like boys like girls do to be the opposite of the Hailey Kiyoko Song everybody knows and loves. He wore some black ripped jeans and some black converse with purple laces trimmings on the shoes. He had a pair of purple headphones with thunderclouds and skull stickers on them around his neck purely because they look cool. Remy has taught him well.

"There's my main bitch! Come here sweetheart~."

Remy pulled on Virgil's shirt and pressed a long, passionate, kind of lusty kiss onto his lips. Virgil closed his eyes and let himself melt into the forecefulness of Remy's grasp. Remy was bold, confident, sassy, and dominant. He helped bring Virgil's self confidence up and showered him with his own kind of love. He even told him all the ways an insult could be a compliment. Like a Bitch. So much that he affectionately calls Virgil his bitch. A bitch is a female dog, yeah? By definition. What's wrong with being a cute little puppy? Also lots of boys fall in love with bitches. Bitches rule the world  and government anyways. Might as well own it like being a Queen. At least that's Remy's philosophy. Remy pulled away, breathless. His black lipstick was smeared all over Virgil's mouth and face. Remy's just laughed and licked his thumb, starting to wipe away his makeup off of his boyfriend's face before reapplying it. He knows how much Virgil loves his lipstick kisses. The stains leave proof that he is well loved.

"You ready for a night on the Imagination? I heard there's going to be a nasty rave in the corner of the Imagination and that they're digging up all the classics from the Emo era! Also I got a new lavender night lipstick I wanted you to try before we leave. I got to reapply anyways and I thought my favorite person would mind~."

Remy placed another perfectly pressed black lipstick kiss on Virgil's cheek, not wiping that away like he did the smears and smudges around his mouth. His lips got to be clean for the glittery lavender he got just for him afterall! The black will totally ruin the color. Virgil chuckled and just felt the phantom kiss and the makeup linger on his cheek, treasuring that feeling of being loved and having it be so apparent even the idiots could understand it. Remy handed the Lavender Night into Virgil's hand and leaned over the dresser, doing his lipstick again with extra coating. He left enough room to his right for Virgil, who rested his elbows on the dressed and opened the lipstick. He looked at it without the tint of the cap on it, confused on why such a brighter color would be perfect for him.

"Rem? You sure this is the color for me? It's kinda... pastel. I wouldn't exactly peg me for a pastel aesthetic kind of guy... I don't think I'm cute enough for it..."

Remy let up from his position and snapped the lipstick closed. He pursed his lips perfectly to match the annoyed expression he wore. He rose an eyebrow and had his sassy hips. He held out his hand like those preppy sassy girls in high school do while they are about to rant or pick on some poor dweeb. Remy glared in Virgil's insecure eyes. Sure, Remy was bold and kind of snarky with how he acted, however that's how he shows affection. He doesn't even let his friends, much less his lover, ever think bad about themselves. He doesn't give them the chance. Even something small, he blows way out of proportion to give a lesson in self-esteem 101. The sassy people often have the best self esteem. And don't confuse sassy with sarcastic. Those are two entirely different things. Better learn that now, Reader, or you are going to be very confused.

"Listen to me. Now cares how bright a color is? Any color you find, you make it yours. You take that color and ride it out like a whore. You fuck that color senseless until it is nothing but putty in your hands. The color will work around you. That color will become your little bastard. You don't suit the color, the color suits you. Don't let a color intimidate you. If you like it, you make it look good. Understand? Don't let that color's brightness intimidate you and make that color your slut. Make that color your thot. Make that color your bitch. Be the bitch with that color. Be the queen with that color. I picked it for you because I know that color works for you. Don't let that scare you, mmkay sweetie? Let the lipstick love you and you will learn to love the lipstick." 

And this is why Remy is the guy with the best advice and is the perfect guy for Virgil. Virgil smiled and looked at the shiny color before looking back at Remy. He leaned forward and pecked his nose, causing Remy to smirk in satisfaction before leaving the dresser to go get his handbag. He bedazzled it himself. Virgil leaned over the surface of the dresser and looked in the mirror. He twisted the lipstick up and began to apply it on his lips, which have never been softer thanks to Remy. Sure enough, the color did suit him and his dark purple monochromatic color scheme. It made the paleness of his skin and the darkness of his eyeshadow really pop out. It made his eyes go from red oak to caramel. It was odd to see what one pastel paint could do to someone's dark and brooding Appearance. Virgil stood up gah and turned around to see Remy sitting on his bed, crossing one leg over the other and patiently-not-patiently waiting to get to that hella awesome rave.

"Are you ready to go now or what?"

Virgil looked at himself once more in the mirror. Oh yeah, he was ready. He was ready to seize that rave and make it their own. Carpe Diem Bitches. He was ready to go nocturnal with Remy and sleep through noon just to make Logan the Mom (Tm) super pissed. He was ready to make tonight his bitch. He looked back at Remy and nodded, walking towards him and taking his hand in his own.

"Yeah. Time to party."

Edited 

1274 Words

I'm so proud of this one oh my god. It took forever to get right but I'm super proud of the plot and how I characterized Remy. He's so fun to write and just putting him in this loving relationship nobody would really expect with Virgil is just super amazing. Imagine it!

Everyone reading this: you are beautiful. Like Remy says, you do not suit life; life suits you. If things are meant to be, things will work out for you and/or around you based on the situation. Sometimes you just got to fight back a bit. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva