Desk Notes [Logince] (Highschool AU)

In OkRickchard's livestream someone gave me this prompt so HERE WE GO

Also please note: if you have not seen the recent Sanders Side's episode please note that there is a small subtle spoiler. You have been warned. Not too big, but it reveals something that will probably make you fangirl really hard.

STORYTIME!

"Hey, Mister Williams, who sits in my desk next class period?"

"Logan Barry, why?"

Roman never answered that question. That simple little question gave Roman a smile and it led to a tradition throughout the entire school year. Exposition time! See, last year in Roman's Biology class there was a nerd but he managed to fall in love with after several group projects. He was annoyed by him, but they ended up making a love/hate connection and Roman had fell in love. But he didn't seem to have any classes with the one person who made science interesting for him. But luckily, he sits after him in World History. That's meant he can write messages on the desk for him <3

So that began the tradition. Every single day Roman would write or draw something new, hoping that Logan would write back or that Logan would call him or find him during lunch or something. It's a handful of days before Valentine's Day and he still hasn't found Logan or talked to him at all. Roman was bored in class, not finding any motivation. So he was zoning out and doodling on the corner of his desk little hearts and stars around his message for the day. He was a hopeless romantic who honestly thought this would work. Bless his soul. Definately the Zodiac Gay.

Logan, it's Roman from Biology. My number is 435-277-3891 so please call me. I want to see you again <3

Roman didn't even care about the lecture today. The bell rang and he slung his bag over his shoulders, sticking the pencil behind his ear, and leaving to finally go to theater. It was the highlight of his day. As Roman left in a hurry, Logan walked down another hallway to get to the very same classroom he left. Logan approached his desk and aww another pesky scribble from whoever was in his desk before him. Logan sighed and walked to the front of the room to grab some Clorox when Professor Williams Stopped him.

"Logan."

"Yes? Sorry, Professor, but I need to erase the graffiti on the desk."

"You do realize that's from a kid trying to flirt with you, right? Roman Sanders? He claims to have been in a class with you and always going on about you like a hopeless romantic."

"Roman? Yes, I have been acquainted with him.. one moment, Professor, I must reaffirm something..."

Logan took the Clorox and walked over to the desk. Sure enough, the information was exactly as it was described to him. Roman had given his phone number and a rather desperate attempt at getting in contact with Logan. Logan grabbed a pencil and some notebook paper, copying down the note word for word and digit for digit before wiping it all away. Professor Williams smiled and watched this. Finally Roman will stop moping and mumbling in class. Too bad the sameness thing can't apply to that nasty little brother of his...

Time Skip

"Heh heh heh. Hey Roman! Look at me!"

"Remus, for the last time I do not want to see you imitate your boyfriend's face if all of it burned in the fire that killed his abusive stepfather." 

Roman groaned at his brother as they waited for the bus to arrive at the school. Sadly, Roman wasn't entirely original. He was one in a set of twins. He was the favored twin because his brother... well... let's just say he took more after his birth mother than his father unlike Roman. So he had a dirty mind and was a little bit sadistic. Okay, a lot more twisted than sadistic. But Roman as forced to deal with him. He doesn't like him, but he does love him in a way. Sort of like a guilty family love. As long as he doesn't murder anyone or smoke drugs, everything is cool.

"Hey Roman, ain't that the guy you've been making goo goo eyes at all year walking up to us?"

"Remus, please... not now. I'm already in enough pain today and I don't need you-"

Roman was cut off when he saw Logan walking up to him. The Logan Barry walking up to him! Remus cackled at how stupid he looked at that moment and how he is always blamed for everything. He walked away and not-so-sneakily found a place to eavesdrop. His own boyfriend, Who goes by Deceit to everyone but Remus because fuck authority, walked up behind him and shared a hiding spot. The two high fived. They may Be Bad Kids, but they always end up doing the right thing. Meanwhile with our actual main characters

"Salutations Roman. I have just been made aware that you were the person always annoyingly doodling authority-defying grafiti on my desk. Professor Williams brough to my attention that you have been wishing to speak with me so... here I am. What is it you wish to discuss?"

Roman was literally doing cartwheels Inside of his head. Finally! His daydreams had finally become a reality! Roman's face flushed and he grinned like an idiot. Now all he has to do I say be smooth and get Logan to agree to be his valentine. Simple, right? They already have had a connection and Roman as convinced that Logan was his soulmate. There's no way he'd ever turn him down, right? Right?!

"Logan, would you bestow me the honor of becoming your boyfriend?"

 Logan stared at him in disbelief. He wasn't serious. That's when Logan remembered a crucial detail: Roman as a theater kid. He over-romanticized everything. He truly did believe that he could just spend an entire semester apart from someone only to return and for more a relationship with the, on the spot. In the simplest terms: that is the stupidest thing Logan bad ever heard. However, Roman was a pleasant idiot. Easy to turor and eager to listen when he wants to be good. Perhaps spending time with him wouldn't be such a horrible thing.

"Perhaps, or perhaps not. We would have to see how the first date goes. You have already given me your number. When I arrive home I shall notify my mothers that I will be going on an outing. How does seven thirty tomorrow night sound to you? We can pick a location later."

"Uh, yeah! That sounds perfect! Don't forget to text me, my handsome nerd in shining specs~"

Logan wanted to laugh when he overexaggerated yet again by bending down on one knee and kissing his knuckles. It was ridiculous, yet it shamelessly felt nice to be considered such a wonderful person by someone else's standards. It's wonderful for for your talents too be recognized. Sometimes the ego needs to be spoiled a little bit. Logan left smiling, unconsciously rubbing the back of his hand as he went to the parking lot to get his car.

Roman was left a dunce aimlessly standing in the middle of the cafeteria. Remus and Dee, who had listened to the entire attempt at being suave, were sarcastically clapping for him. Roman threw a crumbled up piece of paper before watching Logan go through the doors. Tomorrow at seven thirty and an undetermined place?

Roman wouldn't miss it for the world.

1200 Words

I couldn't resist adding my boi Remus in there! I highkey ship him with Deceit lol. He reminds me more of Patton than Roman in all honesty. Oh well.

No advice rn. Just enjoy yourselves and be happy!

Also can someone make me some Remus aesthetic boards? Super dark green and black? Thank you in advance!

Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva