Migraine [Analogical]

Guess what? Request by my amazing friend Pengi11 who is such an amazing author. Go check her out! Now....

STORYTIME!

Logan has noticed Virgil has been more reclusive, he simply hasn't mentioned it to any of the other sides. He knew how the attention would make Whatever anxiety he felt even worse. That's why Logan as silent while he brewed two mugs of green tea with the lemon juice and sugar out. Virgil doesn't like bitter things like he does. He was going to go up there with a tray with tea and some danishes he made himself (yes, Logan can bake) and figure out what was wrong calmly and methodically. He doesn't need the emotional baggage and 'extra' ness of the other two. Side note: Logan thinks he is doing better with his flashcards. As he was working on his little plan for his boyfriend, Patton walked into the kitchen like the concerned little bean he was.

"Logan? Are you going to talk to Virgil? He won't let me in his room."

Logan nodded slowly, trying to silently reassure the 'smol cinnamon roll' fatherly figure that everything was going to be okay. If his suspicions were correct, Virgil got a migraine from stressing himself out like he normally does. The green tea would soothe that and Virgil has said multiple times he likes his vanilla and cherry danishes. Patton didn't seem at ease just yet. He kept frowning as he walked past him to the fridge, where he took out a bowl of brownie batter he was chilling until he needed it. Patton stress-bakes, in case you couldn't tell Reader. Patton actually taught Logan how to bake. He must have been so worried he wanted to make brownies. Roman was a lucky man to have a compassionate boyfriend such as he.

"Patton? ¿Dondé estás, mi amor?"

Speaking of Roman, here he was. Roman knew Spanish fluently and was trying to teach Patton. Why? Because Patton wanted something that could be just theirs. They didn't know that Logan knew bits and pieces of the Romance language. Logan chuckled to himself and left before the two got all fluffy and kissy. He took a silver tray with both mugs of tea and a plate with about ten danishes, five cherry and five vanilla, upstairs to Virgil's room. Logan noticed how he had placed a small hook on his door and hung a double-Sided sign drawn on with sharpies. The sign read leave me alone. Logan flipped the sign and it read come in, if you dare. Logan knocked on the door, earning a 'salty' response from Virgil. Sidenote reprise, Logan isn't so sure he used that vocabulary term correctly.

"Go away. Read the sign Patton."

Logan chuckled and went ahead and put his hand in the doorknob anyways, turning it. He entered the room to see Virgil on the floor, surrounded by pillows and blankets that should be on the bed. He also had the stuffed animal Logan got him that looked like him. It was a match set. Two Teddy bears: one blue and one purple. The blue one wore tiny fake glasses, a little black collared shirt, and a blue tie. The purple one had sewn-on eyeshadow, a little hoodie that matched Virgil's, and a little fake headset. Logan made a deal with Roman that if he made those for Virgil he would ease up on Roman's deadlines and let him take a bit more control for a week or two. Even though Logan's controlliveness and OCD made him a bit pissy for a handful of days, it was worth it to see Virgil so happy.

"Not Patton. I hope you don't mind the intrusion."

Logan took his left foot and used it to close the door behind him. Virgil wiped his eyes and kept his posture slouched, sitting criss cross applesauce on the floor. Virgil was squeezing the Logan bear while the Virgil bear was resting on the bed, Virgil's old hoodie used as a blanket for Virgil Junior. Logan set the tray down on the floor in front of Virgil and reached for the bear. He noticed that the hood was up on the bear. Logan took the hood down and sat down next to Virgil, matching the crossed leg position he was in. The Bear as rested against his chest in his lap as he grabbed his mug of tea and took a long sip of it. The pained look on his face and how he looked like he was constantly in a winced expression clearly showed he was experiencing a migraine. 

"What's bothering you this time, Virgil? Anything I can fix for you or is it something you're struggling with yourself?"

 Logan watched Virgil's face for any tell signs that he would actually tell him what was eating at him. To no surprise, Virgil stayed silent and took a cherry danish. He took a bite out of it, he flakey pastry around where he bit falling off onto the tray. Logan hummed knowingly, taking hisnown mug of green tea and taking a sip, making sure his pinkie is extended. Virgil knows that Logan is always here if he needs him. He needn't worry, Virgil would come around and eventually tell him what's going on after he plants the idea in his head. Maybe he could try the guessing game. Maybe he could read his facial expressions and pin down what was govijf him this headache so he can fix it as soon as possible. It hurt him to see his 'bae' In such agony.

"Is it Roman again? Or perhaps Deceit? Or is it simply that you feel inadequate. I doubt any of those three. You're too strong for any of that to get to you. Are you anxious about Thomas's relationship ending and thinking that ours will end too?"

Virgil's breath hitched. Ah, there it is. He's worried that Logan will leave him. There's no logical reason why Logan would ever do that. He needs Virgil. Logic and Anxiety gontogether better than any other duo in this mind palace. Logan actually feels emotions towards Virgil. Virgil is precious to him. The only reason Logan would ever let him go is if this relationship was toxic towards him. Other than that, Logan doesn't see any possible need to end the relationship. Virgil was squeezing the Logan bear. He set down the danish on the tray and held his eyes shut tighter than a bear trap. Logan took the Virgil bear and slipped it under his grasp. Now he was holding both bears, and they were together. Logan draped his arm around Virgil's shoulders and pressed a long, tender kiss to the side of his temple. His glasses pressed against his head, but Logan as sure Virgil didn't mind. It was probably only uncomfortable for him anyways.

"Don't leave me Logan. I love you too much."

Virgil was squeezing both bears together. The way his voice broke with a sob was pitiful. Logan wouldn't dream of it. He held Virgil close and handed him back his unfinished cherry danish. Virgil was about to bite it but Logan put it in his mouth. Virgil was super confused until Logan took a bite and handed it back to him. Nevermind. Virgil was still confused. Logan chuckled and explained himself.

"I can't leave you. Who else will make you cherry danishes?"

Virgil laughed at his little joke. There was the little angelic giggle he knows and loves. He could see his face relax. Virgil's migraine was going away. Good, Virgil doesn't deserve any pain or sadness. Logan loves him so much,

Logan will never leave him.

1260 Words

Yay happy endings! If only it was fluffy all the way through. I need to work on that. Oh well.

Remember that everyone breaks down. It's okay. Just be around the people and things you love and everything will be okay. I promise everything will be okay. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva