Sanders No. 5 [LAMP]

A little bit of MoNIKa in my life~ A little bit of MoNIKa by my side~ JUST MONIKA

STORYTIME!

Roman was listening to one of the best songs in music history. Everybody knows that bop from 2ØØ9, if you don't you're too young to read fanfiction. Get off of here and reflect your life choices. He had them alexa in the kitchen blaring the sing as he was signing along, making himself a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. He would steal the CoaCoa Puffs but Patton got mad at him for stealing his cereal last time. Besides, Roman loves Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Roman was actually substituting his boyfriends' names in for the girls since he's too gay for that. He had the song on an hour loop. He loves being the first one awake!

"🎶A little bit of Logan in my life, a little bit of Virgil by my side, a little bit of Patton's all I need, a little bit of Gay is what I see! A little bit of Patton in the sun, a little bit of Virgil all night long, a little bit of Logan and here I am, a little bit of you makes me your man!🎶"

Roman Sang out, trying not to be extra and adding an extra riff at the end. What? He has an amazing voice! Why not show that off? Roman hummed the verses and prechorus, not knowing how he should change the lyrics to fit his three amazing boyfriends. He swayed his hips and sat down at the table, the bowl of cereal on the table. He got back up to get a spook he forgot and put away the milk. He keeps forgetting to put it back in the fridge and it annoys Virgil. Virgil is cute when he's annoyed, but Roman doesn't want to make him mad. Last time he made Virgil mad he regretted it~.

That's when another person walked in. Roman looked up and grinned when he saw Virgil just staring at the alexa, pausing in the doorway. Virgil snickered and shook his head. The chorus was coming up. Maybe Roman show show off what his creativity has created. Virgil met Roman's eyes, probably expecting him to do something. Virgil knew him too well, didn't he? The chorus was coming up. Roman smirked and sang his little part yet again, but changed a few things to make it the best.

"🎶A little bit of Virgil in my life, a little bit of Virgil by my side, a little bit of Virgil's all I need, a little bit of Virgil is what I see! A little bit of Virgil in the sun, a little bit of Virgil all night long, a little bit of Virgil and here I am, a little bit of Virgil you makes me your man!🎶"

Roman held out an extended hand out to Virgil, who was best red and trying not to laugh his arse off. Virgil took his hand after a silently "do you trust me?" Aladdin moment. Roman pulled him into the kitchen and took the smol anxious bean into a big good morning kiss. He muttered something in Spanish in his ear he knew he wouldn't understand. Something like "Buenos Días Mi Guapo Novio~." Or "Mi Bonito Novio es más bonito que alguna mas~." Or maybe he said both. Who knows? He just knows that Virgil loves to be praised. Virgil giggled and rolled his eyes. Mambo No. 5 kept playing in the background.

As If by pure luck, Logan woke up and entered the kitchen exactly when then prechorus was almost done. Man, one hour loops aren't the greatest thing in the world. By now, Roman already finished his Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Virgil had a bagel with blueberries and extra cream cheese. Virgil was just sitting on the counter talking to Roman and singing out the chorus whenever it came out. Now that they had Logan here, the two shared a knowing oook with a smug look. They smirked and decided to surprise Logan, who was still half asleep. He wasn't even wearing his necktie correctly!

🎶A little bit of Logan in our life, a little bit of Logan by our side, a little bit of Logan's all we need, a little bit of Logan is what we see! A little bit of Logan in the sun, a little bit of Logan all night long, a little bit of Logan and here we am, a little bit of you makes us your man!🎶""

Logan jumped but then stared at them for a while. Yeah, that wasn't the best and they didn't exactly obey the grammar rules of the English language, but it still was freaking hilarious. Virgil and Roman Jared a high five as Logan groaned and fixed his glasses. He was definitely awake now. He fixed his necktie and his untucked shirt before walking around to the two of them. If you've seen NCIS, you'd know exactly what I mean when I say Logan's Gibbs-Slapped both of them. Virgi, Just snickered and rubbed the back of his head. Roman pursed his lips as Logan got out a tub of assorted berries and began eating. Looks like he's not in a Crofters mood this morning. Oh well.

About two hours pass with just the three of them and the song is STILL going. Did we say one hour loop? Oh, sorry. We meant a TEN HOUR loop! Logan was getting accustomed to the song and wasn't as annoyed by it anymore. Virgil told Logan about Roman doing the thing to him earlier this morning and despite Logan's reluctancy, they made a plan to do the same thing for Patton when he wakes up. He always sleeps in the latest. He needs it for all the energt and happiness he provides during the day. They even made Logan promise that he'd sing it! Speak of the devil and an angel appears. Patton came into the kitchen, running his eyes and holding a stuffed animal. Lucky for them, the chorus was just about to begin. Logan rolled his eyes and Virgil racked his knuckles. The second Patton looked up at the three of them, they started singing to the most precious of the quartet.

"🎶A little bit of Patton in our lives, a little bit of Our by our sides, a little bit of Patton's all we need, a little bit of Patton's what we see! A little bit of Patton in the sun, a little bit of Patton all night long, a little bit of Patton and here we are, a little bit of you makes us your boyfriends!🎶"

Logan was the one who crafted the lyrics that time. The last bit didn't rhyme, but it was part of the agreement to get him to sing with them. Patton gasped, dropping his little toy, and had his hands fling over his mouth. So much color and brightness was added to his fsce that the saturation of the room had to increase by at least 60% percent. Patton ran into Logan, giving a big bear hug. Roman wrapped his arms around the two of them, joining the group hug. Virgil was smirking and he jumped off the counter to get in on the hug action. He squirmed to get in between everyone.

Beauties, Gentlebeauties, and Non-Binary cuties: this has been Sanders No. 5

1225 Words

Have fun for crying out loud! Let yourself just be goofy or crazy. Go ahead and wear those  mismatching socks! Sing that song from that one cartoon that got canceled! Be crazy! Tackle your friends in that hug if you want To! Dance even thought you don't know how! Just have fun with your life. Do what you want. Just have fun! Internet Hugs and Blow Kisses!

~Eva