Virgiphile [Analogical]

I saw some incorrect quotes for analogical and I fell in love. This is my favorite ship. I actually got the Virgil hoodie and two Logan shirts for analogical. I also have the pins coming in. Enough about me. I need to shut up and write.

STORYTIME!

If there was a word Logan ovule use to describe his love life, it would be Virgiphile. Why? Because the suffix "Phile" comes from the word "philia" which is the Greek root word meaning "lover of". The prefix Virgi is one letter short from the name Virgil because when you had "philia" to a word it doesn't girlie grammatically correctly nor fluently. Put the two together and you get Virgiphile: lover of Virgil. Logan isn't a man who is big on emotions or feelings, however his appreciation and admiration of Virgil is too strong to ignore. The poor insomniac was definitely in love.

💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

"Hey, Logan? I need a six letter word for 'the most beautiful thing on Earth'."

Virgil was doing a crossword on the couch while Logan was making himself a coffee. He was also making Virgil a tea since Virgil isn't the biggest fan of coffee without adding double the amount of cream and sugar to it. Normally a crossword wouldn't have such an opinionated question in it and he would have to see the crossword himself to verify that the question was there. However, Logan didn't need to. Logan knew exactly what he wanted to say. Without skipping a beat, he said:

"Virgil." 

Logan heard faint fanboy screaming coming from down the hall that Virgil most likely didn't detect. Roman and/or Patton must have been listening in on their conversation. That's amusing. Logan turned back to Virgil, who was carefully using his purple glittery pen to put the letters in the word. On the second letter there was another word going vertical that was irresistible and the last letter was l, the second letter in a five letter word that has not been solved yet. Logan couldn't see the questions, only the crossword. It's hard to miss a lustrous Ink reading his bias's name after all. Logan watched him turn around, a very shocked yet pleased smile over his face.

"It fits!"

Logan chuckled, completely amused. He grabbed the mugs of respective tea and coffee and went over to the couches. After glancing over the question he concluded that the word connecting to Virgil's l was in fact Slate. Virgil did fit. Logan smiled and watched the curious and calculating face of Virgil as he continued to work hard st the crossword. Logan could gaze at that face for all eternity. He felt his heart takings part in overstimulated contractions. From past experience and explanation from the boys (Patton and Roman), he learned that this was a good thing. He was right here when Virgil needed him.

💜💙💜💙💜💙💜

Logan was working in a research project in the dining room. The table was empty and he had about three hours before anybody's leptin would kick in and make the, hungry so he thought he did do his little project here and now. What was the project? The project was centered entirely around the one thing he didn't understand: emotions. He wanted to convey these awkward and unusual emotions inside him to Virgil. He was able to decipher what he was feeling was love, but he needs to learn how it works and how to successfully convey this to Virgil. He was watching a psychology video on the workings of romance when he noticed Virgil walked into the kitchen for a drink. Logan realized that one of the bullet points he created was to "ask them how their day went" and how another one was "compliment them". Logan took out his earbuds and attempted to do both in one sentence. Maybe he could reference a past event and make it even more meaningful? Let's see.

"How is the most beautiful man in the world doing?"

He watched as Virgil cringed, dropping the (fortunately) plastic and empty cup on the ground. It appears as though he was trying to get a quick glass of water or milk before returning to whatever task he wasn't busying himself with. Virgil obviously had a red face and his eyes were searching around, as if he was trying to think of a response. Logan chuckled. Why was this so amusing to him? Seeing Virgil so flustered because of what he said made his chest warm and forced a smile upon his face. Interesting reaction. He should probably document this feeling on his papers.