He's So Cute I'm Going to Die [Logicality]

Can we just talk about that title? What a mood. This was literal year inspired by Thomas Posting two selfies:

 This was literal year inspired by Thomas Posting two selfies:

The Patton one is my new profile pic on Twitter lol

STORYTIME!

Patton had conjured a puppy And was just chilling, laying on his bed. Pride Month had just started and he was feeling really happy and rejuvenated because of it. He wanted to do something but Deceit had yelled at him for messing up the kitchen trying to make cupcakes with rainbow frosting and sprinkles. Patton just doesn't know how red velvet works. So he was just playing around in his room on his phone, looking at relatable gay tumblr posts and trying to pass the time until dinner.

Patton had found some of Roman's knee-high rainbow stockings and decided to wear those with some khaki shorts. He also stole some of virgil's Rainbow tape and wrapped it around his glasses frame. That's when he got an amazing idea that he knew the fanders would love. Selfies! He closed out the tumblr app and opened up his snapchat. You can't take good selfies wothout filters! Patton grinned and sat up, forcing the puppy to sit up and be awake. The puppy started getting excited when they saw Patton get excited. What did humans do to deserve dogs?

Patton had taken the Puppy into his lap and used his left hand to hold out a peace sign, sticking out his tongue. He didn't want to be innapropriate, so he didn't show Off his stockings. He just showed off his rainbow glasses. Ooh, he should probably go and steal Logan's suspenders and Deceit's bowtie later for the super gay look! He slapped on a puppy dog filter because you can never have enough puppies and the dog tried to paw up Patton's shirt to get him to lay down so that they could be more in the photo, but it was too late. Resistence is futile, little pup.

"Say Pride, Pablo!"

The chihuahua looked over at the camera at the perfect time. Patton snapped the photo and laid down. Pablo the chihuahua was pleased with this action and sat their butt down right in the center of Patton's neck, nuzzling under his jaw. For some reason that's Pablo's favorite spot. Probably because it's nice and warm from Patton smiling so much. Patton had posted the selfie and dozens of likes became flooding in, as well as hundreds of comments about how cute he was. It made Patton's heart nice and warm to know that he was love and there was so much support for him out there on the Internet.

But what he didn't know is that he left his door cracked. Whenever he said "Say Pride, Pablo!" Logan had heard him and opened the door a little bit to watch him. Logan couldn't help but smile at the antics of the more childish side. Besides, he looked cute all rainbow-ed up like that. Logan had his arms crossed, leaning against the doorframe as he watched Patton giggle to himself and scroll through snapchat. He then watched Patton lift the phone at an angle, holding up another awkward peace sign. If Virgil were here, he'd make a MySpace "Picture comment for picture comment XD" joke.  Logan was too mature to say that, but he did think it.

Logan slowly snuck up to Patton while he was taking the selfie with his little figment companion Pablo. Just after he took the selfie, because Logan was feeling polite, he scared Patton. She gave him a light shove on his knees and yelled "Boo!" In a voice that shockingly wasn't monotone. Patton shrieked and Pablo jumped, getting to the floor and growling up at Logan. Logan was grinning like a barroom, trying not to laugh. Logan doesn't get like this often, but when he did it was normally because of Patton. Or as some fangirls call him: the Wattson to his Sherlock. Patton whined once he realized what was happening.

"Logaaaaaaaan! Don't do thaaaat!"

Patton grabbed a pillow he had on the bed and threw it a thumbs Logan's face, getting his revenge. Logan rolled his eyes and set the pillow back down on the bed. He ignored that Pablo was biting at the cuffs of his slacks and sat down next to Patton. He was, in fact, wearing a rainbow necktie. Logan celebrated pride just as much as the other sides do. It brought up Thomas's mental health and made him happy to think about the Solidarity of those in the LGBTQIA+ community and to be hopeful about love in the future. Logan reached for the phone and changed the filter to one that just had hearts and glitter floating around. 

"Selfie?"

Patton gasped in pure joy. Logan NEVER asks to take selfies with him! Normally it's Roman and sometimes Virgil. Patton took the phone excitedly, Pablo using the nightstand to get back onto the bed for the picture, while Logan watched over his shoulder to see what Patton was doing. Patton changed filters yet again to one with a bunch of rainbow stickers on it. Patton held out the phone and he opened his mouth. A rainbow began spilling out! It looked kind of off with him smiling like a dope but who cares, right?

"Open your mouth Logan!"

Logan sighed, opening his mouth. Sure enough, a rainbow spilled out and it looked wrong with the exaggerated curl of his lips. He just can't stop smiling today. Pablo actually opened his little mouth too and got a little bit of a rainbow mustache. It made no sense but go with it for the sake of fanfiction. Patton snapped the selfie and uploaded it to Snapchat instantly. He began giggling and fanboying again once all the likes and comments began rolling in. Logan didn't really care about that. Patton was much more interesting to him.

Patton's cute little reactions to everything, Patton's sunny smile and the light reflecting in his eyes, everything about the fun fatherly figment was captivating. He was so cute Logan thought he was legitimately going to die. Out of nowhere, Logan had decided to be bold. It IS the start of Pride Month after all. He leaned over and pressed a quick peck onto Patton's forehead, causing his normal cheery glow on his cheeks to flush completely bright red. Now that right there is the most adorable thing in the universe. You can fight Logan on that.

"I adore you, Patton."

Patton bit his tongue smiling, trying not to overreact but that clearly wasn't working. Logan took this as an "I love you too". Logan booped his nose, trying to be "cute" as the kids say. Patton took this as consent to reach over and press a peck onto Logan's lips. Logan turned bright red and stopped functioning. Logan.exe has crashed. Files may or may not have been compromised such as confidence. Patton snickered evilly. Revenge! Who's the flustered one now, Logan? Patton took another selfie of this to save for later. Victory! Snidely, he decided to give him the verbal reply  his previously said statement.

"I love you too, Logan."

1215 Words

I got randomly inspired, like I said above. The selfies and that song mega inspired me to write some logicality fluff. So you get two oneshots today. Hooray!

No advice. Just stay lovely <3

Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva