Palette Change [DRLAMP]

Brown, Orange, And Green are such underrated colors when used in clothing, aesthetic, and other things. Don't you think it's time we Palette swap and give other colors the spotlight?

Also, would you believe me if I knew nothing about fashion after this oneshot?

STORYTIME!!

Remy was having a SPIKE of aesthetic genius, and Roman was totes in on it! The two of them had decided to try mixing monster in with their Starbucks latte and BOOM!!! Instant creative inspiration. Remy was dressing up Roman in entirely new color schemes aside from his normal red. Remy had created a wonderful monarch yellow garb, reminiscent of a prince of the sun, and had Roman shoved in a dressing room to try it on.

"BAAAAAAAAAABE Are you done yet? I wanna see Nowwwwwwwww!"

Remy whined. Remy or Veruca Salt? These spot the difference challenges are too advanced for the majority of the population. With a flicker of the curtain, it was thrown aside and Roman made his presence known to his fashionista boyfriend. He purses his lips as if asking to be kissed, wearing the color with pride! His tunic was a cream color, wearing a sash around the waist that is dark mustard yellow to match the sash going across his chest. His cape was a bright yellow and so were the ribbon accents on his sleeves and the edges of his tunic. His pants were dark mustard yellow and to show off his gay culture, he wore yellow converse to go with it. The cherry on top was the little sunshine he painted on his right cheek with acrylic.

"I have come to sweep you off your feet, the King of the Sun!"

Roman bellowed and did as he promised. He swept Remy in his arms and spun him around, causing them both to laugh at the romantic and silly moment. Remy eyes him up and down when his feet hit the ground. Damn, he did a really good job. That sparked an idea in him, causing him to gasp. Oh yes. Oh yes. He just had to share this idea with the boyfriend standing in front of him.

"Babe, Babe, we totally need to, like, change up our boyfriends' color palettes for the day. Like, all of them."

Roman clapped at the idea, very giddy about it. He grabbed Remy's wrist and threw him into the dressing room. Remy was severely confused until Roman shoved a whole rack of new clothes for him. Remy went pale. All of them included him too. But he loved his black! He was greeted with bright pastel blues, a lot like Patton's. But it was more minty and light teal. Like water in the Caribbean. Remy sighed and looked through the clothes.

Okay, Remy was digging it. There was a baby blue tank top with a cute little whale on it and a white tank top to go underneath it. Then he had a mint blue short jean skirt and light light gray leggings to go underneath it. But the leggings stopped right above his knees. He also had converse in the color scheme to showcase his gayness. The thing that made it better is that Roman remembered to add the hair dyed for the tips of his hair Andy to get him a new pair of sunglasses. Remy saw the curtain shift and a blue raspberry slush is was on the floor. Remy snickered. Roman knew him way too well.

"Boom baby~"

Remy did a more suggestive version of thr Kuzko entering thing, showing off his clothing with a twirl and a long sip of his blue raspberry slushie. Meanwhile Roman was flipping out. He was talking way too fast for Remy to process, only getting words like "precious" "hot" "totally cool" and "Seafoam Babe" out of it. Remy liked that last one. Might be the inspiration of his next fashion line. Who knows. Remy smirked and conjured some glittery lipstick and eyeshadow of the same hue, then getting a mirror. He doesn't do anything half assed. However, Remy nearly messed up his lipstick when Roman literally blurted put the best idea EVAH

"WHAT IF WE DID LOGAN IN PASTEL BROWN, PATTON IN DARK GREEN, AND VIRGIL IN BRIGHT ORANGE!?"

FORGET THE MAKEUP THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN, LIKE, ASAP!!! Remy finished up his lips quick, fast, and in a hurry before throwing everything in his hands behind him. The two of them huddled together for a game plan. They made a rough draft on paper for each of them and then slammed themselves face first in the extensive closet of Remy to get everyone's outfits together. Patton would probably feel weird about dark colors, Logan look like he's a paperboy from Newsies, And Virgil will HATE them. Oh, and we couldn't forget Deceit, so they planned an outfit entirely in pink for him. It's perfect.