Touch Starved [Moceit] (Teenagers AU)

Warning: Vulgur Language And Child Neglect/Abuse

STORYTIME!

You could hardly call Dee's Dad a true Dad. Lets backtrack a little bit. Our main character is a boy named Damien Snape, but he goes by different names. Bullies called him Dee Dee like the girl from dexter's laboratory or Double Dees just to annoy him. When he playin online games he goes by Deceit and when the rare occurance of when he has a friend, he goes by Dee. He has heterochromia and his mom is constantly working. Now, back to the Dad.

His Dad was prescribed with several doses of unhealthy masculinity during his childhood. He had never once held Dee. He had never once told Dee he loved him. He had never once apologized and he was a firm believer that a woman should not leave the kitchen for that isn't her place. Metaphorically. She didn't sleep in the kitchen ya nerds. But he died when Dee was nine and his mom had to learn how to work and handle several pert time jobs just to keep them afloat.

But now that Dee's a teenager, his mom wants him to be the worker and sole provider like his father once was. They both had the same mindset after all. Dee was never hugged, never told he was loved, and never apologized to even though his mother had wronged him several times. She did not suffer from fragile masculinity, but she lost her mind identity after she lost the only man she had ever loved. So yeah, Dee had a pretty messed up childhood.

So Dee is maybe fifteen now, probably sixteen but nobody keeps count, and he had never once been hugged. He had never once been told that anyone loved him and he had been conditioned that a man should not show emotion, not aapologize, always be violent, and chew tobacco and drink wine. But he doesn't do alcohol or drink drugs. In school he does well, but everyone hates him and he hates everyone. He gets into a lot of fights and nobody cares. Nobody cares about him. Nobody loves him.

So that's enough exposition for one story. So we should probably get some plot going, right? So Dee woke up super depressed but had to go through it because men can't be sad. Men can't be vaunerable. Today's Saturday, but he still has two shifts at two different jobs that he needs to go to. He didn't even eat. He didn't even say bye to his mom doing the dishes. He just grabbed his car keys and walked out the door, barely in his first uniform for the day.

You know what? Dee had decided to completely not. Go to work today. He was wearing a shirt underneath his uniform because that's how it's works. He parked in a random parking lot, probably an Arby's parking lot, and striped off the shirt. He kept the slacks and belt though. Then he zoomed out of there and decided to just go to a random place. He can't go home or bring his car back or else his mom would know he's skipping shifts without a Word. She'd be so pissed...

He parked the car in the parking lot of the neighborhood community center and got out. He isn't just going to waste his car power or whatever sitting in the AC. He sighed and walked over to the bench, just sitting around and living his not best life. The bench was warm and wearing pants doesn't help, but who cares? As long as he doesn't have to work and doesn't have to deal with his mom everything is okay.

But it's not. Dee watched as kids dicked around on the playground equipment, screaming and laughing. Playing tag, holding hands, playing "lemonade crunchy ice" and playing "sticks". Then there were couples and parents holding hands, hugging, sharing kisses, and leaning their heads together. Dee even heard a few "I love you"s linger in the air and instantly he felt like crying. His knuckles suddenly hurt and he sucked it up. He better not cry. Men are not allowed to cry. 

"Damien Snape? What are you doing here?"

Dee looked up when he saw someone from school he barely recognized. Wait, no, he didn't recognize this kid. He remembered in his freshman year this kid was trying to shove him in a locker and Dee decided that he was an easy target so he beat the shit out of that kid, saving this guy and he got him out of detention for once in his life. He was a good kid. What was his name? Percy? Patrick? Patton! His name is Patton! Yeah, he's a good guy. But a really feminine guy. If his dad saw this guy, he'd beat him up for not being a man and call him a faggot. Dee better put on a strong front. He doesn't want to be considered weak.