Hey Mama [Analogical]

SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED READS!? WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME!? I'm going to have to do something really big for ten thousand. For now have this. It's a memeshot.

STORYTIME!!!!

Virgil was jamming out and living his best life in his room, playing a little bit of just dance because for the first time in his life's he felt like exercising. Honestly this song was one of his favorites because it is high energy and that remixable. Virgil has remixed it several times because he was bored and he had all the lyrics memorized. What was the song? Well, he's about to sing out the chorus in the next dialogue. That or you could check out the song above. That's what I put them up there for anyways.

"BANGING ON THE DRUM LIKE DUM-A-DEE-DAY!!! I LIKE THE DIRTY RHYTHM YOU PLAY!!! I WANNA HEAR YOU CALLING MY NAME LIKE: HEY MAMAMA HEY MAMAMA!!!"

There's no musical noted and italics around that singing because it's not singing, It's him screaming his lungs out. The other sides are pretty lucky that all the rooms in this mind palace are soundproofed or they'd all be ear raped right now. Virgil held the old style wii remote in his hand as he was dancing to the woman on the television whose clothes are way too revealing to be for a kid's game. But hey, he's not a perverted game developer. Leave that to the makers of the game House Party. So bad even Game Grumps couldn't finish it. If you can't tell by now, this is a crack shot. Or memeshot. Whichever you prefer.

As Virgil finsihed the song, Virgil heard a knock in the door. He waved off the wii remote and the entire game system, disappearing like a poof in Steven's room, and he walked over to the door. Virgil was grinning as he opened the door and saw his wonderful boyfriend. He looked as stoic as ever, but he was different. He looked almost really sad. Was he okay? Virgil grinned and opened his arms for a hug, even though he's normally the sad one who needs comfort. Logan stayed put, so he leaned forward and gave his boyfriend a giant hug. He didn't care if he was all sweaty in his hoodie and ripped jeans.

"Hey Logan! You feelin good today? Do you need to come inside and talk like you keep advising me to do? It can really help your mental health."

Virgil and Logan are very supportive and always talk through issues, coming up with the most logical and at the same time most emotionally stabilizing/refreshing solutions to their problems. Talking about problems and letting out emotions is a big thing for both boys, so just sitting together and talking through things isn't how their relationship is as amazing as it is. Logan nodded, knowing that it the most objective way to get around his issue. Virgil closed and locked the door behind him, knowing how horrible it is to spill your guts and have someone walk in on you (that's how Logan found about Virgil's crush on him) so he made sure to be careful. Logan was sitting on his bed, so Virgil plopped himself down right next to his lovely boyfriend.

"So, what's bothering you and how can I fix it? Do I need to yell at Roman for thinking he can do everything himself again? Or do you just feel super neglected and you need loads of cuddles and  a night of playing brain games together?"

Logan LIVED for games like Scrabble, Chess, And literally any card game. He said is stretched his mind and he could rely on his wits and hypothesis rather than pure luck like most games. Same with monopoly, but Virgil would prefer to keep his relationship in tact. Virgil had his arm around Logan comfortingly, resting his head on his shoulder. Normally it's Virgil the one crying his eyes out and being emotional, but today Logan just stared at the floor and said something that was probably the very last thing Virgil expected to hear from him. Read the title and take a wild guess.

"Do I really act like a Mom?"

Virgil snorted and lu ged forward just in case there was snot coming out of his nose. He had no right to react the way he did, but that was just so hilarious. Logan was concerned about being the Mom Friend (tm)? Virgil always thought he was proud of that! Was he joking? He had to be joking and this was a terrible attempt at joking. Virgil's laughter went away when he saw Logan's eyes. His eyes could never hide whatever emotions he was repressing, and they looked sadder than ever before. Virgil knows what it's  like to be self conscious about your role in a group.

"Logan, I always thought you were proud of being the responsible one."

Logan looked down. He wasn't proud of that? Or did he just never think of it that way before? Virgil sat back upright, not realizing he wasn't yet.  Virgil hugged Logan from the side, not having a old enough angle to give him a real hug. Virgil leaned his head on Logan's shoulder, trying his best to bring him the physical comfort he refuses to admit he needs. Virgil can't tell him that he's not the mom friend, because he is definitely the mom friend, but he can make him proud of being Mom. This doesn't seem like a crack fic anymore. This seems like a very emotional, vaunerable moment for someone as strong as Logan.

"Hey, being the Mom isn't bad. That means people trust you and can rely on you when they need you. You're responsible, you're strong, and you care. You're the person who gives us all the best advice when we need it and you're the one there to tell us when an idea is stupid. You're the smartest of us all Logan. Without you, we'd be nothing. We'd probably be dead because you weren't there to look after us. We love you, Logan. More than anything else in the world. I love you. Please be proud of yourself and know this is where you belong."

Logan seemed entirely still for a moment, taking in all of Virgil's words and filtering it through that beauitful brain of his. Virgil just kept hugging him and holding onto him, knowing that he needs this. Logan then wrapped his arm around his boyfriend, bringing him closer. Both men turned their torsos so they could be in a real embrace, sitting next to eachother on the bed. Logan buried his head in Virgil's neck, just taking in his scent. Virgil ran his hands through Logan's hair soothingly, closing his eyes and humming. What was he humming? Read the title. Virgil decided he wasn't done, so he gave one last line of dialogue for comfort.

"Hey Mama, don't worry. It's all gonna be okay."

1150 Words

If you got Kyoya Vibes from Virgil calling Logan 'Mama' at the end, raise your hand. Also if you liked how the story went from funny to deep, raise your other hand. Nice, nice. 

Everyone has a role in this world. Find a reason to be proud of yourself and what you bring to even a small group of people. Appreciate yourself, and believe me, you will be much happier with yourself and the world. Find something to love about yourself and focus on that for an entire day. It helps me. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva