Zombies [Roceit]

I watched the animatic and then I was just baffled at an idea I had that was just too horrible SO HERE YOU GO

STORYTIME!!!

Some love stories can be kinda gory, but they're far from boring. They met a few a post apoloclypse. Deceit was slowly walking in a group stalking Roman, the only man alive. Deceit justice couldn't resist. He feel deeply in love with Roman, despite being a friggin zombie. Deceit roamed around with half his face rotting off and trudging on, trying to follow the survivors hoping that he could be around Roman. He was an expert with that machete of his and whatever kind of sword he could get it hand on. If all else fails, he can pick up a frying pan or baseball bat and go berserk. Deceit almost lost his head to Roman once. He was lucky he got out of there. But man, the way he swung his hips around as if he knew how to play baseball was super attractive. Deceit couldn't really hold on much longer.

Dozens of Zombies were swarmed around Roman and his teams of survivors. A team of four men fighting off the apocalypse. Roman, the leader. Logan, the brains. Patton, the moral support. And Virgil, who was just there. Who really knows with that kid. Deceit was wearing a chain around his neck that went with his black cape. He didn't know why he wore it, the aesthetic of having a Chain around his neck to go with the really rad Disney villain cape just appealed to him. He was circiling around the patch of zombies they were fighting through to get to the apartment over yander. Deceit just wanted to glimpse at Roman. He noticed how they were slowly yet surelt being circled in, closer and closer. Things were looking really bad for them, and that was an understatement. 

Deceit grew nearer, pushing his way through the incompetent zombies that were his species. Deceit noticed a double barreled shotgun on the ground and picked it up. With the small fraction of his rotten brain, he remembered how to cock it. He didn't really check for ammo and looked up. One of his beloved's friends, Patton, was getting closed off and swinging his little gold club wasnt helping much because his arms were too timid and they kept getting back up. He knew as a zombie he should be on his own kind's side, but where's the fun in that? Deceit is a chaotic neutral, borderline chaotic evil. He's going to have some fun with these humans. Deceit pulled the trigger and got two dummies down. The boys turned their heads at the sound of a gunshot.

Zombies were getting scared and scrambling away, climbing over eachother like idiots. Deceit was lucky his entire brain wasn't eaten like these bozos. One of the many perks of being a literary protagonist. Deceit kept shooting the stragglers, making a point not to mess with the group of humans while he's around. Deceit won't amdir it, but he was a little bit trigger happy and being the cause of someone's demise excited him a bit too much, not in a sexual way because the zombies bit off his, uh... thing... when he was fed to them for being the weakest link in his apocalypse team years back at the begining of the apocalypse. He kept shooting the zombies until the gun was taken from his arms and he was shoved to the ground.

Deceit coughed up blood when Logan stomped on his chest, holding the shotgun up to where his heart used to be. Bold of Logan to assume that Zombies actually have hearts. The blood that ran through zombies was mostly infectious and artificial. It's a wonder how it's still red and not green like poison. Deceit closed his one good eye, accepting defeat when the weight was pushed off of him. Deceit couldn't really hear too good with all the gunshots still ringing in his one good ear, so it was mostly muffled shouting to him. Deceit stood up and he opened his eye, watching as Roman and Logan got into a huge fight. Patton was trying to negotiate while Virgil just stared at Deceit. Deceit gave him an awkward peace sign. He snickered and did the same back. Why were things so casual? Who knows.

There's a huge timeskip in the story as the first two verses of the song above play and now sits a at bridge which for some reason gets its own segment of the story. Blame Roman for that one. About a few months later Deceit was totally in love with Roman, but he didn't want to let it show because he knew he could never be with him. Logan badgered him about his motivations constantly, so Deceit managed to make up a lie. His hearing had gotten better, but Deceit can't speak. Also had his vocal chords Andy a lung ripped out in the past. Tragic backstories are the worst. However, He knows Morse code and sign language so he can communicate with his human friends.

Roman and Deceit are in the hideout together, watching for Zombies below and scouting from a bird's he view as Logan, Virgil, and Patton were scavanging the area for more supplies. Deceit didn't need food or water, so he didn't take up supplies. He only took up space, as Virgil said. Roman's hand was over Deceit's, cautious not to touch any of his veins or any of his blood in risk of being infected. Deceit respects Roman too much to bite him and infect him like he oh so wishes to do. He'd love to kiss him and love him and make him his, but that's never going to happen. Someone has to survive to apocalypse and help repopulate the earth... if there were any biological females around. Well, maybe Patton? Deceit isn't sure if he's trans or if he just have a very feminine bone structure and gets moody once a month for other reasons.

Deceit couldn't take it any more. He took this moment and admitted his undying love for Roman. Roman looked at him, tryin to understand the reasoning in his head on why they can't be together. Roman, who also felt he same way, leaned forwards and tenderly kissed Deceit. He bit down on his lip, transferring their blood together. When they pulled away, Deceit opened his eyeS. Deceit felt the side of his face and it was normal. He looked at his hands and the rotten flesh was gone. The apocalypse was over and the apartment was gone. It was like the whole thing was a dream. Roman grinned and tackled Deceit down, pressing kisses all over his face and stomach. This was truly a happily ever after.

"The end!"

Roman exclaims, putting down his pencil and finsihed drawing out littke doodles of his story. All one thousand of those words above this was all Roman telling a story to Deceit. See, Roman discovered these things called OTP AUs and tumblr posts about them and be saw one about imagining his OTP in the zombie apocalypse and his OTP was himself and Deceit, so he made a large elaborate story about them being in a zombie apocalypse. Deceit knew he'd never act like the way Roman just described to Him. Then he got a horrible, angst idea. He smirked like the grinch and told it.

"Yes, but imagine this: Suddenly a goneshot rang and it impaled through both our chests. In my last waking moments I see dark crimson blood all over your face from the infection and skin melting off of your bones. I can hear sobbing behind me and the shotgun on my back. Then faint words from Logan whisper out 'at least they're in a better place now' before everything fades to black."

Deceit's smirk grew wider as he watched Roman feel all sorts of painful emotions and them being expressed on his face. This isn't Disney where a kiss saves everything. Roman was trying not to smile and not to cry at the same time. It was a good ending and literary genius, but he hated it. He absolutely disposed it. Roman sat up from his desk and shoved Deceit, almost knocking him down. Deceit started laughing controllably and trying to cover his mouth as Roman pitched a hissy fit.

"How dare you! I hate you!"

Deceit snickered and did what he did best: lied in a perfect circumstance where Roman knows it's sarcastic.

"I hate you too, Darling."

1422 Words

Seriously though, the ending of that video was brutal. I was literally Roman after watching that. Also Lams is the best, right?

Not every story has a happy ending, you got to work for it. If you don't love and put in the effort, you may not get the ending you want. WORK HARD FOR IT AND GOOD ENDINGS WILL COME YOUR WAY!!! Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva