I'm F*cking Gay [Loceit] (Coming Out AU)

Warning: Vulgar Language And Deceit being super Ticked Off.

STORYTIME!

People walk up to Deceit al the time and ask him if he's gay. He doesn't know why, but it's annoying how strangers need to know this. Yes, he's gay. He's dating  man named Logan. The love of his life Logan. But why do strangers need to know that? Why do strangers assume he's gay? Is he too well dressed? Is there something about him that just seems super gay? Deceit hasn't had it up to here with this bullshit and fuckery. The next time someone walks up to him and asks him if he's gay, they're going to wish they never did.

Right now Deceit and Logan were walking together through the city, just trying to have a good date. They just left the movie theater and were about to go find a good place to go to for lunch. Uh oh, foreshadowing! A teenage boy with a cheese mustache and loads of acne came up to him, snickering with a bunch of his friends. Deceit knew exactly what he was going to do the second he approached him. It irritated the living hell out of Deceit. Remember what he said about McFreakin losing it? He was going to McFreakin lose it. GeT oUt Of YoUr M1ND!!!

"Yo. Are you two gay?"

Deceit took Logan's wrist tight in his grasp and marched him over to the center of the town plaza. Logan, who was more than confused at his ulterior motive, followed him. He knew better than to question his wonderful boyfriend when he is deadpan determined on an unspecific goal. The boys followed the two and Deceit looked out at the people. He cleared his throat and got a few eyes locked onto him. Not enough. Deceit decided he was going to tell the whole fucking world how big of a faggot he was. And guess what? He's damn proud of it.

"Hey?! Attention Please! ATTETNION!!! Thanks to these three assholes here, I have an announcement. If you don't wanna hear, leave now or forever hold your peace!"

This wasn't a wedding, but whatever. Your children and concerned parents immediately fled, leaving the intrigued population to crowd around him. Deceit ya led Logan next to him, moving his hand down to his and entwining his fingers. The tight clasp told Logan that Deceit was stressed. Logan had a feeling he knew what he was doing. He was going to put them both to the entire plaza, Now was he? Logan went with it as Deceit threw their arms into the air, similar to how a beacon would. Would that phrase be a simile or metaphor? Who knows.

"This man is my boyfriend. Yes, I'm fucking Queer. I'm a faggot. So sue me. Guess what cunts of the world? I'm FUCKING GAY!!!"

Deceit took Logan and smashed his mouth against his: not so much to show him that he loves him rather than make a point to the world. He's gay. They're gay. They're proud. Happy pride. Logan didn't mind. In fact, he found this as making a statement that people are tired of being repressed and ridiculed for being who they are. Logan kisses his boyfriend passionately in front of dozens of people, maybe bordering the early hundreds. They got cheers and complaints from the crowd, but who cares right?

Deceit pulled away and saw the three ignorant dumbass kids leave, tails hanging between their legs. Yeah, that's right wankers. Go and bitch somewhere else. Gay and proud. Deceit scanned over the crowd. People had their phones out. Many people were smiling. Deceit noticed two girls shrugging to eachother, bringing themselves together for a kiss. Aww hell yeah. Forget hate rallies! Gay pride came early! Or late. Depends on when you read this. Deceit found himself shocked when Logan stepped up, shouting to the crowd.

"GAY AND PROUD!!! GAY AND PROUD!!!"

He began pumping his fist in the air, starting a chant. Uh, Logan? Honey? Sweetheart? I swear the adrenaline getting to you because this isn't how you'd normally respond??? Whatever. Deceit broke into a grin, snaking his arm around Logan's waist. Before long, everyone was chanting and even more passersby had come to chant with them. Deceit hadn't worn a wider smile in forever. Phones were out, people were acting like drunk toddlers, everything was great. Deceit kissed Logan again, over and over. Gay and proud! They'll always scream and shout! Shout the gay pride!

Well, until the Police arrived. Stupid Linda. #BlameLinda

747 Words

Bonus Ending

Logan and Deceit were lounging on their couch. The police instructed them to stay in their homes for the rest of the day and tomorrow to ensure they calm down and don't cause another scene. Logan was absolutely pissed at Deceit for getting him in trouble with authority, but Deceit didn't care. It's not like he hasn't dealt with the police before. Deceit was scrolling through Instagram when a video caught his eye. He turned up the volume. GAY AND PROUD!!! GAY AND PROUD!!! Over three hundred thousand republishes. Over thirty million likes. Do that many people use Instagram?! Deceit looked up at Logan, grinning. Logan had the expression to show he was floored.

"Is that... us?"

Deceit nodded and flashed him the phone. Logan physically jumped when he saw the statistics on the video. It even caught them kissing again: passionate and full of love. Logan fixed his glasses and regained his composure. Deceit put the phone down and slid over towards Logan on the couch, hoping he wasn't as mad at him anymore after seeing how much their little scene impacted society. Deceit draped his arms around Logan's shoulder and gave him a playful kiss on the cheek, giving him a taste for what he wanted to do again.

"Logan, my dear, would you mind if I kiss you again? And thank you for cooperating earlier. It helped a lot."

Ssssssuck up. That's exactly how you Sweet talk Logan. Suck up to him. Logan rolled his eyes and turned his head, giving in to his playful snake of a man that he called his boyfriend. The two leaned in to share yet another kiss.

1020 Words

Be PROUD of who you are. Don't let people talk shit about you! You deserve better than fuckup assholes like them anyways! Let them bitch. Or if you can't take it, give them a taste of their own medicine. Show them who's the alpha bitch. They'll end up poor and hungry in the long run.

Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva