Slay [Rosleep]

Sassy gay nerds. This ship needs more attention.

Also WHEN THE HECK did I get 8K READS!? I don't deserve this guys! Like, what? Thank you! Without any further delay....

STORYTIME!

Roman was questioning his self worth in secret again. He can't let anybody know about his struggles, or else they'd think he was weak and frail rather than the extravagant, frivolous, and prideful prince he was! But sometimes Roman knows he messes up and he can't swallow his dignity to admit he messed up, so he deals with the weight on his shoulders alone and refuses to let anyone see him in so much pain. It's kind of like My R but the R stands for Roman. Only Vocaloid fans understand. Roman was in his bedroom, hugging a red stuffed bunny. He likes bunnies the best...

"Where's the big guy? Gurl, what are you doin'? Crying your eyes out like that over nothin'? Come here."

Since when did Remy enter his room? Roman lifted his heads from his knees, seeing Remy it's down next to him and drape his arm over his shoulders. Remy used to be a character from the vines Thomas made, however he managed to find a role in the mindspace and he came to life's, mostly hanging out with Roman, Deceit, and Virgil. But mainly Roman. Roman wipes his eyes, trying to regain his composure and fix his broken masculinity. Before he could say anything, Remy put his finger over Roman's lips and shushed him.

"Don't you dare try to lie to me, sweetheart. You're beating your beautiful self up over something that already happened. You know what? Come with me. We need to go to my room for a little while. Make sure you're okay because a Prince like you has got to slay."

Remy stood up and offered a hand towards Roman, helping him off his arse. Roman stumbled standing up and Remy grinned, his plan working. Remy teleported the two of them to Remy's room, a new ability never shown in videos without sinking out, and Remy lead Roman by hand to the bathroom. There were makeup and care products and hair products and lots of mirrors around. Remy took of fun his sunglasses and hung up his leather jacket. Roman looked along the counter and the sink at all the colors. Remy walked up behind him and ponted to his reflection.

"Alright, Ro, What do you See when you look at your reflection?"

Roman lifted his eyes from the counter to the reflection. Was the mirror warped or something? He saw his eyes sparkle and his skin a tad fairer than the normal tanned white boy he was. He wasn't wearing his normal Prince garb in his reflection, but a red tee shirt and gray sweatpants. Roman looked down at himself. The mirror was definately warping his reflection. Remind was waiting for him to respond, so he might as well be honest. Roman want t feeling bus best right now, so he didn't have the energy to understand nor lie.

"A messy me. Wrinkled casual clothes and messy hair. Bags under my eyes and very pale skin. Remy is your mirror right or are you changing it on purpose?"

Remy nodded, ignoring the question at the end. With a snap of his fingers the mirror changed, revealing his true reflection. Princely clothes, beautifully tanned skin, tamed hair, and sparkling shinning eyes. But there was one thing the reflection had that wasn't what Roman was wearing, a wide and gorgeous smile that could make any man swoon. Roman as confused, and found himself smiling at his reflection. It moved with him, looking good.

"See that, Roman? That's you gurl! Looking fan-freaking-tabulous as always! What that's reflection before was how you see yourself. You're putting yourself down! You gotta stop that, sweetheart! Look how gorgeous you are! Look at you slay! You're a Prince if I've ever seen one! Why you gotta be so hard on yourself?"

Roman turned around to see a sassy Remy with his hands on his hips, waiting for an answer. Wasn't that question rhetorical? Who knew. Roman chuckled. It was a trick mirror. Roman walked into Remy's arms, almost collapsing like a regdoll in them. Roman always felt really weak after crying and feeling horrible about himself. Remy was really sweet and awesome and the perfect amount of sassy to make him smile. If Remy thinks he's a good guy, and he doesn't like everyone, then how bad could he possibly be? No, wait. That was NOT AN INVITSTION TO THE ONCELER FANDOM!!! BACK!!! BACK I SAY!!!

"What would I ever do without you, Rem? You're the best."

Remy shook his head, craning his head down and pressing a kiss to Roman's forehead. Was that platonic or romantic? Who knew and who cared on that note. Roman let out a breath of s laugh and felt Remy embrace his weak floppy body, limbs just not wanting to work in Roman's favor so he loosely held his arms out as if trying to hug Remy back. Wow, Roman really was kinda useless right now. But that's cool because everybody has a bad day. Now it's Remy's time to give a monologue on self esteem and why Roman should have a good one.

"No, you're the best. Make sure you remember that."

Oh? No monologue this time. Roman just smiled Nd kept being a useless rag doll in that bathroom for a long time. He had a bad day, he took this one down, now he'll sing a sad song just to turn it around....

921 Words

I don't care how short this one is. I got my message across and if you didn't get it I shall restate my message below.

Everyone has bad days. Everyone cries and everyone has times where they don't like themselves. It's okay. It's okay to have a bad day. Just tackle this one down. Cheer yourself up and turn the day around. If you know what song this is referencing then you should know this moral pretty well. Just, try not to best yourself up over things that aren't worth it. It's okay to be sad but it's also not okay to hurt yourself too much over it. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva