My Little Prince [Royality] (Wedding AU)

I really needed this fluff. Also requests are always open. It makes me happy to do what other people want of me.

STORYTIME!

Roman was fixing the smol wittle Bow Tie Patton needed to wear today. Patton was wearing an all white tuxedo and a headband that had a veil adorning it. His little cufflings were silver and engraved with hearts. Roman's outfit was the exact opposite of his. A black tuxedo with golden cufflings with engraved crowns. Today was they day. Roman was excited more than anything. He took his hand and brushed Patton's fringe out of his face. His fringe was longer than Roman's. He was trying to grow it back out while Roman wanted to keep his precious bangs. Roman looked back and looked his fiancé up and down. Soon enough, Patton won't just be his fiancé anymore. They were going to be husbands.

"Patton, I'm so excited! What about you? Are you ready to live your entire life with me?"

"Abso-freaking-lutely! I love you so much Roman. I can't wait to get up there and say our vows. We can be together forever and ever. You can be an actor and I can be a teacher. We can get a dog and adopt the poor children who need us! We can live the life we've been talking about forever and ever!"

Roman brought Patton closer, touching their noses before leaning in for a passionate kiss on the lips. Sure, he was going to have to reapply his glitter lipgloss again, but it was worth it to taste the sweet orange residue from the morning's breakfast still lingering on his lips. Roman was head over heels in love with Patton. He had never felt this way for anyone before. He didn't ever want to be apart from him. They were soulmates. They were boyfriends. They were best friends. They were eternal. They were models of the perfect relationship. Nothing can and would never break them apart.

"Then I should go to the altar and wait for you, my darling. I'll see you in five minutes when you walk down the aisle in your gorgeous tux. I'll be waiting, My Little Prince~"

Roman left him with a kiss on the nose before leaving, completely forgetting to Fox his glitter lip gloss. Patton's lips were shining under the artificial light. He must have rubbed it off on him. No worries, he looked better with it anyways. Matched the shine of the lens in his glasses. He had the frames changed to white to match his tux. Roman walked out to the altar and saw everything he needed for his vows. The two cups of wine, the candles, and the rings. Since Patton was abandoned by his family for coming out and Roman was an only child, they couldn't find a ring bearer. Besides, Roman had special plans for his wedding vows to Patton. Just you wait~

🌹🦋Time Skip🦋🌹

There he was. Patton held the Red and Baby Blue roses in his hands as Virgil, his best friend since middle school, walked him halfway down the aisle. Patton was bouncing on his feet and practically running to Roman. Roman tried to keep his cool and walk to meet him halfway. Roman extended his arm and Patton was handed off to him. Patton tried to kiss him, but Patton had to press a finger to his lips. Well, hovering over his lips. He didn't want to ruin the glitter he left there earlier. Patton sighed and nodded, resting his head in Roman's shoulder as they finished walking to the Altar together. Logan stood there with his book open.

"Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today to bring Roman Sanders and Patton Smith into a loving Union. They have agreed to keep Roman's last name of Sanders. Now, Roman, you may recite your vows."

Everyone's eyes were on Roman now. This was his moment to shine! Roman had this entire thing prepared and kept secret from Patton. He knew he would freak out if he knew, but he'd freak out in anticipation regardless. It was hard to keep his plans secret, however he somehow managed. Roman took his right hand and held it up to everyone, before holding it up to Patton. It was as thought he was going to pray. As he spoke, he slid his hand under Patton's, lifting his and entwining the fingers from underneath.

"With this hand, I will Lift your sorrows."

Patton was gushing already, how adorable. Roman smirked and took his hand back after a squeeze. He took one of the cups and placed it in Patton's grasp. He took a bottle of wine Logan was holding. Fun Fact: it wasn't wine, it was sparkling cider. But it's fun to let everyone else believe it was wine, right? Patton's too innocent for wine and the next line had to feature wine so this was the best Roman could do. He began to pour his own drink of it in the second cup. As he moved the bottle to pour Patton's share, he began to recite his next vow.

"Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine."

Patton finally understood. It clicked in his mind what Roman as doing snf he tried his best not to giggle. Roman watched the very moments he understood because the light in his eyes grew brighter. Roman felt very proud of himself for earning such an adoring look from his lover. Roman took a hearty sip of the sparkling cider, quenching Whatever thirst he had. Patton did the same thing, but kept drinking until the cup was gone. Meanwhile Roman was taking a match out of his sleeve and lighting the first candle. He took the empty cup from Patton and set it on the table. He handed the unlit candle to Patton and Roman carried the lit one. Another even Funner Fact: these are Roman Candles. As he tilted his own to light Patton's candle, he continued doing his little thing.

"With this candle, I shall light your way through darkness."

Now was the big moment. Roman took both candles and extinguished them, setting them back down on the table. We don't want a fire hazard now do we? Do,an couldn't feel the gazes staring on him, he could only feel Patton's. Patton was grinning like a hatter, because none can be madder, and bouncing on the balls of his feet. Roman chuckled to himself. He knew Patton would love the devil out of this. Roman took his ring, the one with rubies in it, and handed it to Patton in his left hand. He took the one with blue topaz and aquamarine on a silver band and used his free hand to take Patton's. He slowly slipped it on his right ring finger.

"With this ring, I ask you to be mine."

Patton quickly reversed the hands and slipped the ring onto Roman's finger, eagerly turning around and facing Logan to wait for him to begin the next part. Roman found this entire thing amusing. Patton was so excited and eager to say I do. He was so ready to get married. Don't get him wrong, he wanted this too! He just found it all the more worthwhile to see his fiancé so excited. His fiancé almost his husband.

"Now, since the vows have been spoken... Patton, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, 'till death do you part?"

"I do!"

"And Roman, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, 'til death do you part?"

"I most definitely do."

"If there are no father objections, you may now kiss the-"

Patton cleared his throat loudly for everyone to hear. Patton? Did he also have surprise for Roman at this wedding? Roman's heart began to race just thinking about it. The "I do's" went on without a hitch, so what else could be added before Roman can take his newly wed husbands into his arms and kiss him until his lips turn entirely blue? There was silence before Logan let out a long sigh. Logan took out a bucket of flower petals and sprinkled them over the couple. Pink rose petals. What was he-

"You May now Kiss Kiss Fall in Love."

Patton junked into Roman's arms, kissing him before he could be kissed. In this world, it's kiss or be kissed. Roman was in shock. He thought he had complete control over the wedding! The few family and friends who had come to the gayest wedding ever were cheering and clapping. Roman thought "aww, what the hell." And just started kissing back. He had to admit, the Puran Highschool Host Club was nice addition and was a throwback to vine. It made this wedding even more special and unique than any one of them out there. Roman will remember this day forever.

The day he was married to his precious Little Prince.

1477 Words

I want to be married with those vows. They're so romantic and special I LOVE THEM!!!

I really don't have advice right now so just do what makes you happy and that will always be enough. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva