Somewhere Only We Know [Remile]

Picani and Remy need some love. Sorry for being rather inactive. I'm tired from testing and inspired in other things.

STORYTIME!

Emile checked his phone, minutes away from work ending. He didn't exactly have a patient in the next three minutes, but he can't just leave early. He has responsibilities like cleaning up the room and finding more cartoon allusions and analogies to make for his patients. He also had to go and buy a new Stitch doll during his lunch break because Larry and Dot stole his Stitch. It made him really sad. He loved Stitch! He thought Larry and Dot were his friends. Fhisnis the ultimate betrayal.

Regardless, the time finally hit four o'clock and Emile was finally allowed to get ready to leave. He striped off his jacket and took off his tie, hanging them both on the coat rack in the corner of his office, by his desk. Henopened the drawer and there were his casual clothes. Sure, they were feminine, but who cares? It's 2019, boys can wear whatever they want! Emile took the yellow tank top and the white jean shorts and took them to the bathroom with him so he could change. He walked back out, not caring who saw him (because they all know he destroys gender stereotypes on a daily basis), to put the rest of his uniform away.

Grabbing his tote bag and slinging it over his shoulder, he checked his phone one more time. Three texts from his boyfriend Remy. He smiled and opened it up, reading each of them. Remy had this thing where'd he'd make multiple texts to convey one message. Emile didn't mind. The spam made him feel loved. But the summary of the message was to meet at their special place. The place only the two of them know. It's their place. Emile quickly switched out his shoes for flip flops and went out, stoping by Starbucks to get a drink for him and Remy. Summer doesn't last forever, after all. Enjoy the hot weather while you can.

💛💛💛

Remy felt his phone vibrate when he got a reply fro, his boyfriend. It was a selfie of him with two Starbucks teas, smiling. He was wearing yellow instead of pink, his second favorite color, and his grin was just as beautiful as ever. The text underneath read I got them. See you soon! Remy snickered and shoved his phone back in the pocket of his leather jacket. It should be time for Remy our get off work, but his boss won't let him leave for some reason. Remy was about to to get pissed, and nobody likes Remy when he's Pissed.

Finally, the bell chimed for Remy to leave, ringing through the entire building. See, Remy irked as an apprentice to a fashion guru. He wanted to create fashion designs worthy of Paris. He wanted to be famous and work in the clothing industry. So being an apprentice is something he has to do. Remy grabbed his sketchbook of designs and slid it into his bag, slinging it over his shoulder and running out. He flicked his sunglasses on and didn't bother to change into something to accommodate for the warm weather. He literally ran out of there, annoying everyone else. But they knew hehad a boyfriend unlike the rest of them. They're all single and jealous. Sucks to them.

♥️♥️♥️

Emile sat and waited. The evening sun hit the calm grass and the water perfectly. The sky was blue, not yet ready to turn into a watercolor painting of Orange and Red. It's Summer, so they had an hour and a half to go until that happened. Emile kicked his legs in the air, sitting high up in the tall oak tree. This place was gay out of a painting. It was absolutely stunning and nobody else knew about it. That meant it was up to Emile and Remy on keep this place beautiful and to savor it for all that it is worth. Speaking of Remy... where is he? The ice in his Hibiscus Tea is melting and he hates the watered down flavor of that.

"Emile!"

Remy called, running as fast as he could in his full on garb of black. Emile snickered, knowing that his boss probably didn't give him much time to do anything. A text would have been nice to know he'd be late. Emile gathered Remy's drink in his arms so it doesn't drop, his already being finished, and he jumped down from the tree. It had to be about as tall as a one story house. However, Emile had been doing this for so long he knew exactly how to land without hurting himself. He did just that and jumped back onto his feet, giving his boyfriend a peck on the cheek and his tea.

"Hey, Star. You didn't have to run to Me. A text that you were late would've been just fine."

Remy shook his head, flicking his sunglasses up and sipping his tea. Words cannot hurt Remy his glasses are Gucci. Emile helped him by stripping away his leathernecks jacket, revealing a white tank top underneath. Remy hates taking off his jacket at work because the building is always not so dang cold, his words not Emile's, so he sometimes doesn't bother wearing a shirt underneath. Emile was lucky he did this time. He took the jacket and tied it around his own waist, giving at least a little bit of relief to Remy. He gave the drink back to Emile momentarily as he rolled up his pants as far as they'd go, which was a little bit over the knee. Now it was a"ost like he was wearing shorts... right? Happy Summer, Boys. Remy took his drink back and took Emile's hand.

"So, what did you want to do today? Talk. Goof around. Climb the tree? Chase Squirrels again? It better not be that last one because last time you got hurt."

Emile rolled his eyes. Yeah, he got hurt. He scraped his elbow. A little bit of a scrape never hurt anyone. Emile looked around and saw the lack, calm water just existing. Emile got a great idea, sliding his flip flops off of his feet. Remy was confused until Emile tugged his hand, walking towards the lake. Remy sighed, understanding exactly what Emile nonverbally said. He wants to stick his feet in the water and talk, doesn't he? So that's exactly how the two boys spent the entire day with their legs in a lake surrounded by minows and small fish, holding hands and watching the sun set.

1093 Words

I wrote this right before school before a large scale science test going to the government. I hate standardized testing.

But yeah, in a relationship you and your lover should have inside jokes. A lover shoudlnt just be there for romantic purposes, a lover should become a good friend. A lover should make you happy to spend time with them. A lover should be kind to you and expect the same in return. A romantic relationship, a true one, isn't just a romantic relationship. You wonder why some people fall in love with their best friend.

Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva