Relaxing Thursday Night [Logince + Anxceit + Patcani] (LGBTQA+ Pride AU)

I just got off of school for summer so here we go. Basically a LAMP but not exactly. It's better.

STORYTIME!

Virgil seemed quite content with everything going on around him for once. It was just a relaxing Thursday Night with his enbyfriend and his best buds. Speaking of his enbyfriend, Dee was sitting on the couch drinking some sort of wine. They were being healthy with it, not drinking a drop over the healthy amount that the liver can process. Virgil is always getting on to them for that to try and cut down their alcoholism. It's working really well, especially with friends all around to help.

Where were we? Oh, right! Explaining on who the friends are and where they are! Next to Dee on the couch was Patton, a sunny trans boy who used to love in the homeless shelter but now rooms with his... Girlfriend today. Her name, since it's her feminine day, is Emily. Emily Picani had gone to school for neuroscience, but ended up pursuing her minor in psychology to become a therapist. Emily was sitting underneath Patton, sharing popcorn with Roman. Roman was Logan's boyfriend and gay to the very core. Logan was... somewhere. Who knows.

"It's quite amazing what could happen during such a mundane time and how it can mean so much to someone..."

Virgil turned his head to see Logan: the smartest person in the world. Logan had this fondness shining in his eyes. Virgil couldn't help but smile, watching him disregard the fragmented introduction to conversation and walk over towards his boyfriend. Logan found his place next to Roman, reaching across for some popcorn. Roman laughed and gave him a kiss, earning a giggle from Emily. The entire dynamic of friends and relationships here is amazing. Virgil glanced back over at his own significant other. Wait, when did he get up?

Dee had their wine glass on the counter somehow and walked over to be on the other side of Virgil. They draped an arm around his shoulders and pressed an oh so gentle kiss on his temple, causing him to breathe out an inevitable smile. Virgil entwined his hand with Dee's, leaning his head against theirs. Virgil heard a few stray "awww"s from his friends, who have filled up the couch in Dee's absence. Oh, great. Someone finna move over because Virgil wants to watch vine compilations on YouTube on the XBox.

"Hey Sunshine, someone seems like he broke up with Anxiety."

Normally Sunshine is his sarcastic nickname that Dee gives him whenever they notice he's feeling extra stormy. But... right now he actually felt like Sunshine. Virgil grinned a wide toothy smile that is so rare it had almost gone extinct and was being dragged by the hand back to the couch. The other two won couples made room. Well, only Patton and Emily made room, by having Emily sit on Patton's lap. Roman had always been selfish when it comes to the couch. Everyone was just lucky he wasn't laying across the entire couch on everyone's Laps again.

Virgil and Dee sat down together, hands entwined together. Dee took the remote and changed the HDMI to go to the XBox so that vines could grace their presence. Roman had the amazing idea to order some pizzas, but also ordered an extra order of barbecue wings for Logan because he prefers chicken to pizza due to protein and nutrition value comparisons. That's his BS excuse. Everyone knows that he just likes Hawaiian Pizza and would rather not starting a fight with Dee and Patton over it.

This is it. This is perfect. Just a relaxing Saturday night between friends and loved ones. What more could anyone else want than this?

618 Words

Sorry for being so dormant and sorry for this being so short, but I think it's charming. It's not good enough especially for how long I've been out, and I'm sorry, but I'll work on trying to inspire myself.

~Eva