Goofball McGee [Royality]

Okay I'm too lazy to look back and tag the name of the requestor but they are super freaking nice and I love them and I think their name has something to do with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I'm sorry this is so delayed. I was sucked into the world of Animal Crossing. I forgot the exact prompt, but I'm going to make it 10x fluffier and more Hamilton themed. (Specifcally for -JustAnEditor-)

STORYTIME!

Patton sat on the counter, just like Virgil does whenever he's upset and wants others to know it. Patton had gotten better about expressing his emotions, but his hints are always subtle. Virgil and Roman are way better at picking up at his signals than Logan, Roman more often than Virgil. Why? Because Roman is a clingy boyfriend. Speaking of Roman, he walked into the kitchen to see Patton hugging himself and swinging his legs in the air. Two major signs that he wasn't happy. Roman didn't ask why, he just jumped gay into action because nothing here is straight.

"Hey Patton! Let's play a game! My gorgeous prince needs to regain his sunny smile that faces my existence~"

Roman bowed before him like a knight and kissed his hand. Patton giggled, but it was halfhearted. He was pretending to be okay. Hmm, that normally works. It's not a self esteem issue then. That knocks out one possibility. Roman stood up and sat next to him on the counter. He didn't say anything at first. He was thinking. Patton absently leaned on his shoulder, placing his hand inside of Roman's. Ah, There's our issue. Patton was feeling alone and clingy and he felt regret over that because he doesn't like being clingy. Roman squeezed his hand and let Patton just be next to him.

But that got really boring after a while. Roman's pouted, trying to think of something to do. That's when he broke the fourth wall and read the second paragraph of the author's note above this chapter. That's it! Hamilton! He could sing the most flamboyant, gay, and upbeat song in the entire soundtrack! No, not helpless. His voice isn't high enough to rock that song like Valerie can. Speaking of that, he should plan on doing a musical mashup with all of Thomas's friends on the second channel... Whatever! That's for the real life Thomas to decide! Back to the fanfiction that you guys were all enjoying reading.

"🎶You say... the price of my love isn't a price that you're willing to pay.🎶"

Roman playfully nudged at Patton, trying to get him on the bandwagon. Patton took a deep inhale, trying to smile but he kinda failed. Roman pressed his lips together into a thin line. So it was going to take a lot more convincing to get him to cheer up, huh? Well that's okay! A good boyfriend persists to make his lover happy! Or any good lover on that matter, regardless of gender! Regardless of race, sexuality, and biological sex too. Just putting that out there! Roman slide of the counter, not letting go of Patton's hand. He decided to skip to the juicy part of the song.

"🎶You'll be back, soon you'll see. You'll remember you're the world to me. You'll be back, time will tell. Soon all will be good and well. Oceans rise, empires fall! We have seen eachother through it all! And when push, comes to shove, I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!🎶"

Roman let go of Patton's hand and began dancing around like a nutcase while singing the "da da da da daaaaa"s. It made Patton genuinely laugh. Roman sure was a goofball. It made him feel a little better for being a clingy little nuisance, WHICH HE DEFINATELY IS NOT THE ENTIRE FANDOM LUVZ U BBY! Roman was excited when Patton slid off the counter. Roman grabbed Patton and spun him around, dipping him instantly like they were in some sort of cheesy romance movie. 

"Can I kiss you, Mon Soleil?"

Patton snickered at the comment.

"Of course you can, you big dork."

Roman brought Patton up to his lips and stole several kisses before pressing passionately against him. Roman tried to escape after that, but Patton wouldnt it Him. They kissed until they ran out of breath and Patton had a black and blue mark on his upper lip. Don't worry. It was all PG13. No tongue or frisky hands because we support consent in this household. Besides, you never know what Eleven year olds are using their mom's computers to read your fanfictions. Gotta be considerate for the kids.

Patton was finally let out of Roman's arms and he struggled to regain his balance. The best part is that now he was wearing a giant dopey grin. His hair was also a little bit messy and his glasses a bit askew but that's okay. Virgil would most definitely whine for them to control the PDA and start bickering with Roman. Roman was so relieved to find his boyfriend in a better mood. You can never go wrong with Hamilton and affection! He best part is he didn't realize he changed the lyrics to be less yandere just for him. Roman as confused when Patton started tapping his foot to the ground, as if keeping a beat.

"Oh I'm a Goofy goobe, Yeah!"

Oh no. Not the catchiest song in the universe! Not the song that got stuck in every 2000s kid and enraged peregrines everywhere! Roman grinned and glanced over, seeing Deceit about to walk in. He was about to hate them both in a second and Roman loved it.

"You're a goofy goober yeah! We're all goofy goobers yeah!"

Roman and Patton did a mental count together. Scratch that. Roman held up his fingers and whispered a count of three. Patton so didn't realize Deceit was in the room to witness them both acting like toddlers. Patton really needed to just be childish and act like a child. Sometimes it's good for your mental health just to be silly and fun. That's the moral for this oneshot. Look out for the bottom paragraph to hear more words encouraging you to let your inner child loose and be the goofiest goober. Also if you have no idea what I'm talking about, go google it. What were you, living under a rock?! Ha ha. Reference. Don't take this oneshot seriously. There's no fourth wall. It's all for laughs and giggles.

"GOODY GOOFY GOFFT GOOBERS YEAH!!!"

It was at that moment did Deceit do a one-eighty and walk away. He didn't need to eat dinner just yet anyways. Patton and Roman laughed to their heart's content. Whelp, at least Patton was happy now. That's all that matters.

1110 Words

Yay pretty numbers! But yeah, let yourself be a child. Let yourself be silly sometimes or another. Let yourself be happy and giggly and just express that because if you bottle that up, how will you have fun?

Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva