Get Up and Try [Logicality]

Two of my best friends asked out their crushes and got girlfriends now. All my friends are dating people and I'm the only lonely single. So this is me trying to make myself feel better.

STORYTIME!

Patton lifted his shoulder and let out a deep sigh. Recently, Thomas had taken part of a very subtle turn of events leading him to question his identity, his morals, and  who his friends are. This was very depressing on Patton and his channels have gone over two months without a single update or video. The Famders understand after a single test saying that he may be taking a break for three to four months from all social media to regroup from that experience. Everyone was devistated from this. Virgil's Anxiety is through the roof, Deceit had taken over when nobody could function (trying his best to make nobody worry), Roman's ego had been completely deflected, and Logan had been completely absent for the longest time. Patton was depressed.

Patton looked around at the empty room cast over with a bluegray hue. It was almost like the life had drained away. Deceit was arguing with Virgil about another cancel of Joan's plans to go catch a movie or hang out. Roman was sitting in the corner, doodling to himself. Logan was absent. Everything was just wrong. Maybe if Thomas's boyfriend never got together with him everything would be find. He was a straight man who only dated Thomas out of pity and for a thirst of his YouTube fame. He wanted out after figuring out he doesn't reveal his boyfriends to the public unless the relationship is above serious. He didn't leave without making sure Thomas was scarred for a while. The broken heart on Patton's shirt proved it.

"Hey."

Patton turned around and the familiar, flat voice. He stretched his neck to twist over his shoulder to see Logan there. His hand was on Patton's forearm and he looked like a mess. His hair was out of place, he was wearing a clip on tie, and his normal black slacks were replaced with a pair of Patton's kahkis. Patton quickly wiped the tears from his eyes and jumped up, throwing himself into his boyfriend's arms. It had been so long since he's even seen Logan, it shattered his heart further than the torment he had already been through. He felt Logan's hands firmly grasp him, holding him tight. It was a very emotional moment for both men, even though one couldn't conceptually experience emotion. Welcome to fanfiction, Logan. Anything is possible.

"Logan, I... We need to get out of this dreary room. We need to leave. Please."

Logan understood and the portal appeared below them. Fading out of the living room, which was probably a bad idea leaving those three on their own to fight about this problem, and appearing in Patton's room the two men held hands and looked around. The rook was entirely void of color. The gay pride flag that was strung across an entire wall of Patton's room was all gray and had a giant red X painted over it. The paint was eternally wet. There were pictures of Thomas in all his past relationships everywhere, all black and white. The same with him and pictures of family. The only other color than the red X was a small framed photo of Logan and Patton next to the bed.

"Patton, where are your bright happy colors?"

The tear stains on the Moral Side's face said enough. Logan sighed and squeezed his lover's hand, not quite understanding the pain that Patton was going through but still trying his best to be empathetic. Logan tugged on his arm, walking forward towards the gay pride flag. Patton bowed his head in shame for what he had done in his bout of depression. He watched as Logan extended his fingers, placing an open palm on the flag. The colors purple, dark blue, and deep red were added back into the flag. The red X was halfway gone. Logan looked back at Patton, who was holding his free hand close to his chest. Tears stung in his eyes. It hurt. It hurt so much and Logan could read that in his facial expression. Patton needs reassurance. Patton needs to reclaim his happiness and pride.