Take a Break [Rociet]

Guess who this request was by? That's right! The amazing Pengi11

STORYTIME!

Deceit noticed the small details about people. Their tell signs and their body language. Being a matter of deception himself, he can see through the lies. So when he was seeing tell signs of stress in his precious Roman. He noticed that Virgil has been getting agitated with him, that Logan has been lecturing him and barking at him to stay in schedule, and even sweet little Patton, though he has been nicer about it, has asked Roman if he could try and think of something for a video. They didn't say it, but every single one of them have made Roman out to be the narcissistic villain. Deceit didn't like it one bit. He had to take Roman away from this almost toxic environment.

"Don't you look like a vibrant ray of sunshine."

Deceit stood in the doorway. Roman was clutching his hair in his fists and leaning over a desk so far his chin rested against the crease of an open notebook. Roman instsntly Tried to pretend like he wasn't perfectly fine, but his tell signs were far too prominent. His eyes were constricted, or st least his pupils are. He always seems tired and the foundation he applies to cover up the bags under his eyes is too obvious and messy. He was always fiddling with his hands and the corners of his mouth isn't always curled like normal. Roman as about to say something, probably a protest, but Deceit held up a single index finger to indicate that he should just shut up and listen to the snakey boi.

"You're going to tell me you're fine and you want me to leave so you can work. Guess what Ro? You can't. You're not trying."

Another protest was about to leave his mouth but Deceit cut him off once more with a giant rant-like monologue.

"You're not trying to relax and just let yourself be. You're creativity. When you try too hard you completely blank and get creative block. You don't need breaks, right? That's what you tell me and everyone else. Fun Fact, Princey, you need breaks. So I'm not letting you make a choice. I'm taking you on a date in the Imagination so that you can get your mind set right and so you can get an idea. You're not going to take my hand, are you?"

Deceit held out his hand, waving it out in front of Roman's line of sight. He was teasing Roman, tempting him to go with him. Roman glared st him something awful. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to it bait him into doing what he wants. But Roman couldn't help but take the challenge. He stood up and took Deceit's hand, proving him wrong. Deceit smirked and he snapped his yellow gloves hands. Instantly the yellow gloves turned white and he was wearing a white tuxedo. His little hat became white and the little ribbon in it turned rainbow. Gay Pride forever. Roman chuckled and snapped his own hands, wearing a black suit with a red bow tie. He had a wristband also adorning the gay pride. They looked like they were about to get married, but nah. Not yet. That's another oneshot to write.

"You better beleive I'm taking your hand. Take me wherever you want me to go, My slithery antiheroine~"

Deceit felt like his relationship has evolved. His little pet name used to be Disney Villain. Antiheroine was a step up! Deceit chuckled and teleported themselves to a wonderful day night. This was going to be so fun~

Bonus Ending <3

Deceit held the chair out for his Prince. Roman sat down and Deceit pushed him into the table. Deceit brought hint to an old dream in the Imagination. There was a single table with a white tablecloth and two red roses in a skinny black vase in the center. Deceit took one rose snd plucked it off of most of the stem. Deceit pushed the rose behind Roman's ear. Deceit then turned the rise vase into a candle and he lit it with a blue flame. All the while the table was inside a glass bubble with rain pouring down around the bubble, dark clouds and thunder booming. Deceit listened to a lecture from Logan about how rain is calming because ions or whatever. He doesn't care about science, only cares about Roman.

"You know I Despise you more than anyone I have ever met, right?"

Roman laughed, knowing that was the biggest sarcastic lie he has ever told. Deceit was about to walk around and take a seat in front of his date, but Roman took hold of Deceit's tuxedo and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Passion is Roman's specialty. Once Roman had enough and probably made both of their lips blue he pulled away panting. Deceit wasn't panting too. He just clutched into Deceit's tux tighter.

"I loathe you|"

Roman panted out, taking Deceit's running gag. They both laugh a little bit. Deceit walks back around the table and sits down. Now their date can begin.

848 Words

Wow I'm such a bad author I'm sorry.

Remember that your mental health is the most important. You matter. I promise. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva