Our Children [RED] (Newlywed AU)

STORYTIME!

Normally, polyamory relationships aren't able to marry everyone together, but these three have managed to trick the system! So these newlywed trio had decided that for their first week of living together as a married triad they'd all go on a big shopping trip for new clothes and utensils and essentials for their quote unquote "new life". Oh, and Remy also made his two husbands wear matching clothes when going out today. White shorts and some sort of denim bottoms. The only one wearing true jeans is Dee. Remy was in these jean shorts and Emile as wearing a skirt because he can. 

Now, the 5tee were holding hands and Dee was in the middle. He had to keep both of his boyfriends from running off whenever they saw either a clothing store or a toy store respectively. They were at the mall and it was Dee's turn to choose the store. He was looking for somewhere where he can get some new gloves and maybe a new hat since his is a little bit worn down. However, this shopping complex does not have his go to store so he was just wandering around, enjoying holding his boyfriend's hands before Remy gets irritated and Emile starts doing the childish "are we there yet?"

Dee noticed how both of his husbands were looking at the pet store as they walked by. You know, Dee had always wanted a snake or a lizard or something. He knew that Emile would be begging for a dog or something and Remy would be chilling with the cats and whatever birds there are but that's cool. Maybe they could form some sort of compromise and get an animal. Dee and Remy both know how much Emile wants kids. Pets will do for now... even though Dee never wanted to be a father.

Dee steered them towards the pet store and instantly both boyfriends' faces lit up with excitement. Both of them let go of Dee's hand and ran in, the pet store being white slow considering that it is a Tuesday Night past Six Thirty O'clock. Dee chuckled to himself at how adorable his husbands were and walked in behind them. Emile had instantly no thrown himself at all the puppies and Remy had already found a black cat that he was scratching behind their ears through the cage. The teenager running the shift just played some sort of game on their phone. Cool.

There were no reptiles, but they did have baby ducks and chickens and rabbits. Dee cleared his throat behind Em and pointed to the rabbits. He gasped and ran over there, petting the rabbits and cooing to them, in love with every animal in the his store. Meanwhile, Remy couldn't be pried away from what he had his mind set on. Remy grabbed Deceit's hand and tugged on his arm kind of forcefully to get his attention. Remy dragged him to the cat and pointed at them, flicking his sunglasses up to show how serious he was.

"I want her."

Now, Remy grew up being a little bit spoiled. He learned not to be such a brat but he could be a little bit demanding at times and when he really wants something... Veruca enters the house. That's when Emile skipped up behind them carrying a bunny in his arms, all beige with little white paws and a white spot around the left eye just like Dee's scar. Emile was grinning so wide, using his cuteness to his advantage. Emile isn't quite so innocent about his adorableness as one might think.

"Look Dee! This little guy is just like you! Can we keep him? Please please PLEASE!!!"

Dee sighed, wanting to give in to both of them. He had to think for a moment about everything. Okay, so both boyfriends wanted animals that can reproduce to have multiple liters of babies and a large quantity in those litters. That meant expenses would include getting them Neutered to prevent that, food, maintence, toys, exetera. A cat and a rabbit, hopefully if they get along, wouldn't destroy too many things.

 With Dee's high income social security job and Emile's therapist salary they should be able to have plenty in their budget for two pets. And, if Remy's newest fashion line lands with the directors, he could be Bringing in plenty more money for everyone. This is why all parties of a relationship should be free to follow their dreams and live their own life outside of the relationship. Dee sighed, his moment of thinking over, and he kissed both husbands on the head.

"We will be able to provide for them both. However, that means I also should be able to pick out another pet to bring into our family. Do either of you mind?"

Both of them shook their heads, excitedly going on to eachother about how the two animals were going to be the best siblings and how they're going to be the best cat and rabbit dads and going on about how Dee would probably go OCD about all the fur everywhere Andy how cool it would be to take a nap with a cat or play outside with a bunny. Dee chuckled again, he has two adorable husbands. Now, where is the cute little animal that he will instantly fall in love with and want to give sanctuary.

Found it~ Dee saw a tiny little duckling, smaller than all the rest, waddling right up to the edge of the container when Dee looked in it. Dee set his hand down on the bottom and the little duckling climbed right on, happily quacking at him for him to take him home. Dee fell in love really hard really fast. He looked over at Remy and Emile, who both were ringing up the price and paying the adoption fees for their chosen animal respectively. It's nice to have husbands who don't financially rely on you. Needless to say, Dee walked up the counter and adopted the duckling.

"THE CAT'S NAME IS SELENA NOBODY CAN TAKE THE NAME!!!"

Remy called out, holding the cat and proudly smirking. He flicked his glasses back on over his face. Emile pouted and whined while petting the bunny and Dee chuckled, the duck sitting down and closing their eyes on his shoulder. There's now an unspoken rule that everyone gets to choose the name of their unspoken animal. The black cat isn't now named Selena, fitting since Selene literally means moon and the cat isn't black as night. Emile gasped and grinned, having a perfect name.

"THE BUNNY'S NAME IS MOCHA!!!"

Emile was so proud of that one. Remy wanted to give Emile a high five for that one but the cat took up both his arms. Emile and Remy then looked over at Deceit. What was he going to name the yellow duckie on his shoulder. Dee looked between his loves, then over at the yellow floof child. This duckling had the love and innocence of both of his lovers, so Dee had the perfect most wholesome name ever.

"The duckling's name is... Sweetheart."

Emile squealed at how adorable it was and Remy rolled his eyes behind his glasses, not able to hide his smile. Now... they better get home so the animals can get used to their new homes and new fathers.

1212 Words

I wanted to write something cute. 

Lol.

Internet hugs and blow kisses <3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

~Eva