All Sugared Up [LAMP]

The song above is mt new religion. Request by Pengi11! Second to last one! I'm trying my best on this one even though it's a crackfic. Let's see how far I can drag this out....

STORYTIME!!!

Roman was alone with one of his boyfriends, Patton, in the kitchen. Logan and Virgil were working on a schedule for this month so Logan can get all (or most) of what he wants done without stressing Virgil out too much. Roman noticed that there was a plate of freshly baked cookies resting on the counter. There had to be at least three dozen of them. Roman felt a smirk form on his face. He looked back at Patton, who was closing in his coloring book. They both had coloring books, but Patton's was Dora themed. Go Diego Go to be precise. Roman had a beauitful idea.

"Hey Patton? Why don't we have some cookies? I'm sure Logan and Virgil won't mind if we steal a few."

Roman watched as Patton gasped and lifted his head. There was a sparkle in his eye and that precious smile that melted everybody's hearts no matter their sexuality. Roman hopped out of his chair and away from his *cough* Moana *cough* coloring book and grabbed the plate of cookies. He placed it one the table and rushed to the cabinet and grabbed two large cups. He took a gallon of milk from the fridge. He poured two tall glasses of milk, shaken not stirred, and skipped over to the table. He handed one to Patton and took a nice long swig from his own like it was beer. Patton already reached for the first cookie. Roman knew exactly what he was getting into. 

Virgil and Logan are going to loathe him in about half an hour~

First Time Skip

Roman, Logan, and Virgil were all sitting together in the living room. Patton went upstairs for a minute because he was feeling tired. Only Roman knew why he did. After eating cookies, it takes about fifteen minutes for the sugar to hit him and he gets really tired beforehand. Patton was resting up before going ballistic. Roman was watchin the clock, waiting for Patton to run down the stairs like a maniac. Virgil was on social media while Logan was doing a soduku. Since Roman finished his coloring book earlier he didn't really have anything to do. The second Roman heard the crash from upstairs he knew it was Go time.  A smirk formed on his face. Prepare for mass pandemonium, Logan and Virgil. And yes, Roman stole one of Logan's big words for once.

"ROMAN LOGAN VIRGIL LET'S PLAY TWISTER!! OR WE CAN DO SOMETHING ELSE AND PLAY MARIO KART OR MARIO PARTY AND THEN WE CAN JUMP ON THE TRAMPOLINE AND DO JUMPROPE AND THEN WE CAN MAKE A HOPSCOTCH AND DO JUST DANCE AND-"

Both Logan and Virgil shared a horrified expression with a pale face. Roman Tried to hold in a snicker, but he snorted. Logan and Virgil both gave him a death glare that would make the Grimm Reaper jealous. Roman started laughing like crazy and Patton started running around the kitchen while listing more fun things that everyone can do. Logan sighed and stood up while Virgil ducked for cover in the floor underneath a pillow shield. Logan didn't say a word as he took Patton's wrist and lead him into some random room. The door slammed and it was suddenly silent. Logan must have soundproofed it. Roman sat back up, stil snickering. Virgil got back on the couch, still scared for his life. He then whipped his head around to face Roman.

"Seriously!? How many cookies did you feed him!?"

Virgil was really cute when he was mad. Roman definitely did not make a mistake. He shrugged his shoulders, pretending like he didn't know. Roman did know. He gave Patton all the cookies he wanted. He ate at least two dozen. Roman himself only ate three. He knows what moderation is. He's trying to stay fit. Virgil groaned and buried his face in his hands. Roman slid over and slung his arm over Virgil's shoulders. Virgil sighed and relaxed his posture, leaning on the shoulder of his boyfriend.

"I still love you, you know that."

Sarcastic Virgil pretending like he doesn't love him is also cute. 

"I know~."

Second Time Skip 

"THERE'S HYDROGEN AND HELIUM AND LITHIUM AND BERYLLIUM!!!! BORON CARBON EVERYWHERE, NITROGEN ALL THROUGH THE AIR!!!"  

Patton was screaming a song, a sciencey song that sounded.... sciencey. Roman and Virgil jumped in their seats. Logan looked very proud of himself. His smirk was directed at Roman, as if this was his payback. Virgil was snickering, despite still being cuddled up to Roman on the couch. Roman hot him a glare as Patton resumed singing his fun little science song thst jobody really asked for. Well, except Logan.

"WITH OXYGEN SO YOU CAN BREATHE AND FLOURINE FOR YOUR PRETTY TEETH!!! NEON TO LIGHT UP THE SIGNS AND SODIUM FOR SALTY TIMES!!! MAGNESIUM ALIMUNINUM SILCON!!!! PHOSPHOROUS, THEN SULFR CHLORINE AND ARGON!!! POTASSIUM AND CALCIUM SO YOU'LL GROW STRONG!!! SCANDIUM TITANIUM VANADIUMANDCHROMIUMAND MAGANEESE."

Patton ran out breath and took in a deep inhale. Roman was actually scared for what was coming next. Logan sat down on the couch and stole Roman's cuddle buddy. Virgil was now cuddling against Roman, making him extremely jealous. Roman walked around to the other side of Logan and cuddled against him. He didn't like how Patton was singing a song about science. Songs were meant for stories and creativity and bards! Not nerds like Specs! Roman furrowed his brown and crossed his arms. Logan used his other arm and brough Roman closer. Patton took in enough air to start his little chorus he would proceed to sing all in one breath.

"THISISTHEPERIODICTABLE,NOBLEGASSESSTABLE.HALOGENSANDALKALIREACTAGGRESSIVELY!!!EACHPERIODWILLSEENEWOUTERSHELLSWHILEELECTRONSAREADDEDTOTHERIGHT!!!"

Roman looked at Virgil and Logan, who already were both reading off of Virgil's phone. Patton collapsed on the couch next to Virgil, but some space away so he didn't hit him. He must have hit his sugar crash by now. Roman chuckled and let himself close his eyes.

Yep. This is normal.

1010 Words

I tried to meet my quota with a crackfic so yeah. Today's my brother's birthday so just say "Happy Birthdah Zento Hisahoshi" And that's enough.

It's okay to be crazy. Crazy makes the world go 'round. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva