Otter Pop [Royality]

Is that what those things are called? Otter Pops? We always just called them popsicles lol.

🌈♥️❤️💖HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROMAN💖❤️♥️🌈

STORYTIME!

Roman was just sitting on the beach of a distant memory within the mind palace. It was that family trip in spring break when Thomas was a kid. One of his earliest fond memories of his family being dorks. Roman had set out a beach towel and sat under an umbrella for now. He wanted to spend time with his boyfriend before annihilating him at a water gun fight and at some beach volleyball. Speaking of Roman's boyfriend... Patton should be back any second now...

"Roman! I got them!"

He cheered, rolling a small cooler across the sand and past the memory figments of young Thomas and his family. Patton plopped himself down next to his boyfriend, giving him a goofy kiss on the cheek as the cooler near fell into the sand. Luckily, Roman caught it just in time. Reaching over Patton, he threw open the cooler to see everybody's favorite treat as a kid: Otter Pops! You know, those slim little bags of fruit punch juice stuff the top you freeze and it becomes a popsicle. No childhood is complete without them! (Joke don't kill me)

Patton reached in and yoinked one out of the cooler. He got the watermelon one while Roman went for blue raspberry. Ironic that they both grabbed the other's signature color, huh? Roman quickly conjured some safety scissors and snipped off the tops so that both of them could enjoy the frozen treats. If you've never had one of these or shared some with friends... I'm sorry but you missed out of one of the best parts of pool parties.

"Cheers!"

They both exclaimed, clinking the otter pops together before eating them like a Gogurt. Well, Patton always ate them like Gogurts. He would pinch the bottom and slide upwards, sliding the entire popsicle into his mouth. Roman would be that weirdo that breaks his into bits and eats a little bit at a time. These frozen goodies were a big part of their childhood, getting them  every single summer. It wasn't a Sanders Summer without Otter Pops.

Patton finished his while Roman was trying to get a piece of his unsctuck, holding it over his lips vertically. Patton reached in for a wet kiss, leaving a red mark on his cheek from the watermelon. Patton was kind of a messy eater. Roman almost choked on the piece of otter pop, which had decided to slide down at that very moment. Roman looked over at Patton. Patton was grinning cheekily. Oh he was going to get it. Roman smirked devilishly, making Patton's smile fall with fear.

Patton shrieked like a little piggy when Roman suddenly stood up and lifted Patton up. Patton clung to his body, not wanting to let go in fear of being dropped. Roman walked all the way to the water. Patton soon realized what his fate was. Patton squeezed Roman tight, using his pretty eyes to beg him not to do it. But Roman was going to do it. You cannot stop this prince! Roman pried Patton off to him. He curled up in a ball, making himself as small as possible. Perfect. Roman held him in a way that was easy to swing. 

"One... two... THREE!!!"

Roman yeeted Patton into the water after a count of three. He screamed and his cannonballs came completely undone. Roman snickered as he basically bellyflopped into the ocean. That's going to hurt. Patton resurfaced and started laughing. 

"Again! Again!"

And Roman was more than happy to oblige.

600 Words

Just a cute Drabble I kinda wanted to do but also didn't want to do at the end blep

Love y'all!

Oh, and for Roman's birthday I'm going to do a special Roman extravaganza! You'll see what I mean in a little bit... this was the first part of it!

~Eva