We have 35K+ Reads so Here's A Treat From Remy

Hey Sisters, Misters, and Non-Binary Kissers! Ooh, that's a good one. The name's Remy and I'm here to make sure nobody is feeling down. Because no ,water what, your Snazzy Big Brother Remy always is going to have your back.

Gurl, Listen, I know there's a lot of BS in the world right now. There's a load of adults who just don't get us and don't want to get us. Ya, it's unfair and we don't deserve it, but I'm here to make sure you can live your best life with my cool advice~

Read what ya need to hear, and know that everyone in this little family we call a community has ya back sis. We love you <3

Sexual/Romantic/Gender Orientation

Okay, Hunni, I get you. People all be up in your business about your pronouns, name, and who you like. Sis, you don't have to spill that tea if you don't want to, and people better be respecting that tea regardless!

Welcome to 2019 bitch, you can marry and love and fuck whoever you want in this generation. We all about love and acceptance in this household. And no matter who you get in your bed tonight, you are Valid. If it a bitch, bastard, Ho, or nobody hunni you are Valid.

And then we go back to pronouns. If someone says you don't look like who you are say "bitch you look like your mum was a dumpster and your dad was a piece of shit and you still claim to be human??? Since when???"

People better be respecting your name and pronouns. Nobody know you better than you know yourself! Sweetie, don't let people bring you down. You may be in a tough spot, but as you grow older you'll find the people who love and accept you for who you are. 

Like all of us in the Sanders Squad and all us Famders. We called the Famders because we a family. 

Parents/Logan Guardians

My favorite thing about bad parents is when their kids are all grown up and they have no idea what to do with themselves now that they're alone and grumpy.

Darling, you may be in a crap situation now but I can promise you that it will get better. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. You ain't gonna be around those hoes all your life. The second you graduate and get a car you can zoom right out of there!

When a parent be pulling some BS on you, like saying abusive shit like "nobody will love you" you're future spouse and fam will be sitting over in the future like BET so remember that. Just find friends and be around them.

Find excuses to get away from them. Yeet yourself out of the house. Go hang out with friends or pretend to be and go play on your phone outside or grab some chalk or do something. Mother Nature gave us a beautiful world.

Your birth family may be shit, but your real family is out there waiting for you. Find it and grow up and see that you're better than those bland botches who raised you. Be better and learn from their mistakes.

And know you deserve better than emotional/physical abuse.

Bullies

Bitch, they don't know your life!

It sounds cliché, I know I've been there, but they ain't worth you. They're probably compensating for their breast implants or tiny dick by picking on someone with actual potential.

Don't give them ammo. Just ignore them and laugh at them and their pathetic attempts to try and bring you down while texting your fam. 

They ain't worth the time of day hunni. It's hard to ignore, but it's the best thing you can do.

That is unless it gets physical. If you strong, then deflect and try to dodge. If not, cry for help as loud as you can. Break some windows sweetie, nobody cares. Wait for someone to come by. And if ain't nobody around, unleash your anger. Pound them Into a pulp. Defend yourself B.

But they still ain't worth it.

Mental Health

Okay, we finna get serious up in here. Take my hands sweetie, because this one is going to be really deep and sendimental.

You matter

You may not think so, but there are plenty of people who love you and would miss you finyou were Gone. Maybe not in the present, but in the past and the future there will be people who would wish you had only stayed alive and with them Andy loved them because you would have made them a better person.

It's okay to be sad

If we were made with sad hormones, then we are SUPPOSED to be sad, okay hunni? If we have tear ducts, then we're SUPPOSED to cry. Happiness dulls if there's isnt sadness, fear, or anger to counter it. And don't you dare say that "boys don't cry" because they fucking do. Look at me, sis. I'm tearing up just talking about this. 

Nobody is perfect.

You're allowed to fail. How can you succeed if you don't fail? Nobody's perfect. People have tried and they've hurt themselves mentally and physically trying. We're all human. 'Kay? So don't try to overdo it or stress yourself out. Not everything requires 100%. Sometimes, take it slow and give it 50% over two days or something. Just take a chill pill. We got a long life to get it done.

You are Beautiful

I don't care if you're fat, skinny, tall, short, or whatever colors you got anywhere. I know the people in this famdom and I know the people on this book. Everybody here is nice. Everyone here is compassionate and considerate. Everyone here is a fighter. Everyone here is intelligent and quick witted. Everyone here is a wonderful person. Everyone here is beautiful. Including you, darling.Especially you. 

💎So shine bright. Tonight. You and I. We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky.💎

That's all the main things that are important lol

So Kweens, Kings, and Non-Binary Bling Blings, you're beautiful and loved and you will find your happy ending one way or another. Sure, it might take a while. But if you werk it hard enough you'll get there.

So you be you and you be a fucking kween at whatever you do. YASS KWEEN WERK IT!!! If your thing is video games, do that if it makes you happy! You like to draw, seriously I wanna see your gorgeous work. Whatever you do, you make it you and that's enough.

And I don't want to hear anyone ever say that they aren't enough or bring themselves down. All of you are DIAMONDS and deserve nothing less than perfection! Biatch, I will fight whoever made you think otherwise and take you to Starbucks myself!

Anywho, sisters, I got a date. Peace Out~!

~Remy