Too Easily [Sleepxiety]

Hey sisters! Lol I'm James Charles. Remy here hasn't gotten enough love and I just reread over my Lipstick Lovers Oneshot (probs my most proud one EVAH) and decided to try another one! Ready?

SHOWTIME!!!

Remy laughed at himself, twirled around and admired himself in his mirror. Damn, he looked good! He had enough self confidence and a healthy enough self esteem to say that without any sarcasm laced in. Remy loved himself, but he wasn't overly narcissistic. He knew he had faults, like his horrid temper and how he's insensitive to others pretty much all the time when they aren't important to him *cough* Deceit and Roman *cough* But he knew he had many fabulous things about him. Like his appearance and his eye for fashion. His quirky humor and his ability to make whole compliments instead of the empty ones everyone throws about on a daily basis.

However, there is one flaw that Remy annoy get over about himself: He falls in love way too easily.  Yeah, he's that shallow ho everybody knows. Even in the mind space where only the core original characters and the personality traits live. He finds himself being like a whore and falling in love before even getting the chance to really fall in love. A shallow crush at first sight, but it's more than a crush. Remy hates how quickly he falls in love. It's be better to know the person and love them for who they actually are than fall in love with an assumption floating around in your head. Right now, and for the past long while, he's been in love woth Anxiety himself. Virgil. He doesn't have any basis for this love... it's just there. And Remy never even bothered to deepen it. He just assumed it would go away like the other two, but it didn't go away. It was weird.

Remy shook it off and looked himself in the mirror one more time, checking his foundation and admiring the James Charles Palette colors once more before flicking up his leather jacket and summoning a Starbucks cup. Oh yeah. He was ready to go out. There's a night club in the back of the Imagination he loves to go to with a few friends. All core original characters like him that Roman made. Remy stepped out of his room and began walking towards the imagination. But, guess what? Cliché fanfiction struck and he walked right into Virgil's line of sight. He smiled clumsily and tiredly. Oh lord. Is it suddenly hot in here?

"Hey, Remy. Going clubbing again? Try to be back at a decent time. I'm exaughsted, as usual."

Virgil let out a big yawn, not caring how quote unquote "ugly" he looked when doing so. Remy stared at his facial features, watching his nose scrunch up and his eyes wrinkle closed. It wasn't adorable, like a purple baby piglet. That was charming to Remy. He chuckled now to himself. Yeah, maybe he should be back by a decent time to do his job. For Virgil. Speaking of Virgil, Remy should probably make a good conversation with him. But what to talk about? Maybe ask to hang out tonight? He could invite Virgil with him. That would make his heart super happy. Or take him somewhere else entirely? Ooh, that idea was mysterious! Let's try that!

"Gurl, you look like you need a little pep in your step. Here, screw the club. I'd rather spend time with you. Do you wanna grab a coffee? The Starbucks is open 24 hours near the Dream Station~"

Remy tried to make the offer as tempting as possible. He really wanted to spend time with Virgil. Remy pooped away the drink in his hands hoping Virgil never noticed it in the first place. Instead Remy conjured a black purse and slung It over his shoulder, as if reading himself for the date they'd theoretically go on. Virgil stared at him a moment and blinked. He looked blank until a flicker in his eye. He smirked and shrugged, being so charmingly causal. Remy's art did a summersault. Damn this crush. It made Remy feel so helpless. Down for the count and drowning in it.

"Yeah, sounds good. I need to get my mind off of all the crap the others are putting me through. Let's go get a coffee."

Virgil extended his arm to Remy, like a man leading his partner to the waltzing floor. Remy rolled his eyes sneakily, loving every moment of this fanfic so far, and he took Virgil's arm. Since Virgil doesn't need to sink in and our like the others, he could just snap his fingers and they'd be at the Starbucks. That's exactly what happened. Remy decided to be the leading gentleman this time and hold the door open for Virgil. He muttered a word of thanks and walked inside. Giddily, Remy followed him. There were little NPC like people that resembled Thomas's friends working the counter. Today must have been Foti and Dodie's shift. Virgil led Remy again to the counter. Remy knew exactly what he wanted. Here in the Imagination: Pumpkin Spice Latte was always on the menu. It's never too late for some Seasonal Depression. Dodie smiled and took the counter, the yellow rose tucked behind her ear bringing out the yellow sweater under her green apron. Yellow was totes her color.